• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The World Champ Fights A Turtle (Hercule Satan vs. A Koopa Troopa) (One Vote Remains)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact, the turtle in question is the Green Koopa, who just ambles towards 1 direction mindlessley in most games. So I don't see why Mr. Satan would be scared by it. He could just pick it up and toss it into a ravine, then it's gg for Mr. Satan

Psychomaster35 said:
...Really? Now that seems anticlimactic. Though, I will still keep my vote to Koopa because at least he makes a valient effort to fight back and the fact that even if Hercule did attack, the shell bounces back and smashes Hercule to death as it rapidly bounces off walls while hitting him.
This fight takes place in the World Tournament arena

so there are no walls to bounce off of

Mickey1940 said:
In fact, the turtle in question is the Green Koopa, who just ambles towards 1 direction mindlessley in most games. So I don't see why Mr. Satan would be scared by it. He could just pick it up and toss it into a ravine, then it's gg for Mr. Sata
In 3d games like Super Mario 3D Land, they chase you

Going with the Koopa in this battle. I think Satan will need at least 2-3 hit to break Koopa`s shell; in the otherside, Koopa just need one hit with his shell to break Satan´s legs

Demon Takumo 31 said:
Going with the Koopa in this battle. I think Satan will need at least 2-3 hit to break Koopa`s shell; in the otherside, Koopa just need one hit with his shell to break Satan´s legs
And Mr.Satan can't just put his hands into the shell and rip out the Koopa out of their shells why?

Psychomaster35 said:
There ARE some walls there as I looked it up, shown here:
21779F5A-4F07-4A9F-A979-25D45817C6C6
So the arena is a large platform above the ground too.

Now this is either draw or Hercule's victory by this:

1. Hercule either put his hands into the shell and rip out the Koopa from their shells.

2. Or, he tossed Koopa away, Koopa bounced outside the arena. Seeing Koopa bouncing with some speed, Hercule panicked and asked the spectators to evacuate while telling the media he was "controlling the situation". Then

2a. He jumped onto the turtle shell to stop it and did (1)

2b. He jumped down and got accidentally killed.

2c. He just watched and Koopa BFR itself or called it stalemate.

Chances Hercule won, chances Hercule lost, chances a draw happened.

Honestly 2c. is most likely to happen. He'd just watch as the Koopa bounced back and fourth until possibly (?) it just ripped a hole straight through the walls and left the battle area all together at high velocity.

Jasonsith said:
Psychomaster35 said:
There ARE some walls there as I looked it up, shown here:
21779F5A-4F07-4A9F-A979-25D45817C6C6
So the arena is a large platform above the ground too.
Now this is either draw or Hercule's victory by this:

1. Hercule either put his hands into the shell and rip out the Koopa from their shells.

2. Or, he tossed Koopa away, Koopa bounced outside the arena. Seeing Koopa bouncing with some speed, Hercule panicked and asked the spectators to evacuate while telling the media he was "controlling the situation". Then

2a. He jumped onto the turtle shell to stop it and did (1)

2b. He jumped down and got accidentally killed.

2c. He just watched and Koopa BFR itself or called it stalemate.

Chances Hercule won, chances Hercule lost, chances a draw happened.
The most likely scenario is that Mr. Satan doesn't want to lose the match by falling off the stage, and just stands there with a comical "wtf" face while the turtle spends the rest of it's days bouncing around the stage, slowly dying of starvation and dehydration

the next most likely scenario is him jumping down and Ultra Instinct Dodging the shell with his vastly superior speed and taking the turtle out

the next most likely scenario is him shoving his fist up the turtle's ass while it's still in the shell

due to his speed, he isn't gonna be hit by the shell anytime soon

> vastly higher speed

> speed is not that much higher

Superhuman vs Subsonic, possibly higher

So actually either draw or Hercule wins. May just switch my votes to Hercule for this fight (my reasons say most likely either Hercule win or draw, low chance he would lose)

(And Hercule would just jump up to the arena before he tires out on ground floor but the turtle would still be spinning unconscious on the ground.)

Yeah sorry to disappoint but I'm going with Incon as well. I'm pretty sure Koopa's throw themselves at stuff which would make Mister Satan attack. However, as a martial arts champion he is surely gonna know that the shell is incredibly tough, therefore he wouldn't risk a shell bouncing around. More than likely neither do much and it's called a draw.

TheArsenal1212 said:
Yeah sorry to disappoint but I'm going with Incon as well. I'm pretty sure Koopa's throw themselves at stuff which would make Mister Satan attack. However, as a martial arts champion he is surely gonna know that the shell is incredibly tough, therefore he wouldn't risk a shell bouncing around. More than likely neither do much and it's called a draw.
Turtle would be incapacitated, giving Hercule the win

Mister Sata: 3 (Superweeb2987, Mickey1940, Jasonsith)

Koopa: 7(->0) (Dargoo Faust, Mr. Bambu, Iapitus The Impaler, GyroNutz, DaBigP, Zark2099, Psychomaster35)

Draw/Inconclusive: 7 (Torlikoff, DMUA, Goodyfresh, ZackMoon1234, Psychomaster35, TheArsenal1212, jackythejack)

Seems like currently it is a draw, but since almost everyone is confused I would like everyone here to reconfirm their votes before grace starts (looks like the Koopa voters need to recast them in particular with new reasons as their reasons are debunked).

Jasonsith said:
Mister Sata: 3 (Superweeb2987, Mickey1940, Jasonsith)

Koopa: 7(->0) (Dargoo Faust, Mr. Bambu, Iapitus The Impaler, GyroNutz, DaBigP, Zark2099, Psychomaster35)

Draw/Inconclusive: 7 (Torlikoff, DMUA, Goodyfresh, ZackMoon1234, Psychomaster35, TheArsenal1212, jackythejack)

Seems like currently it is a draw, but since almost everyone is confused I would like everyone here to reconfirm their votes before grace starts (looks like the Koopa voters need to recast them in particular with new reasons as their reasons are debunked).
I re-confirm my vote.

Thebestsilver said:
It's a draw FRA.

Oof. I have to agree that its indeed a tie. Koopa is left there bouncing while off the battlefield and Hercule dies of dehydration and starvation a week later just as Koopa loses by BFR.

I love how Saikou debunked the notion that Koopas stay retreated in their shells indefinitely near the beginning of the thread yet it's still being used as an argument.

How high into 9-B are they respectively? It's actually bothersome how 9-B characters more often than not lack a calculation linked to their profiles, the gap between the bottom and the top of the tier is 1394.67x large enough for a character to easily AP stomp the other.

AguilaR101 said:
How high into 9-B are they respectively?
It's actually bothersome how 9-B characters more often than not lack a calculation linked to their profiles, the gap between the bottom and the top of the tier is 1394.67x large enough for a character to easily AP stomp the other.
koopas are able to smash brick blocks the size of themselves only with spinning

Satan can easily punch through the exterrior of a bus and chop 14 stone blocks in half with his hand

I'm pretty sure Mr. Satan has a slight AP advantage here

Mr. Bambu said:
I actually did calcs for Koopa (or that scale to Koopa) a long while back, some of my first calcs.

I do not believe this is the highest one, but did yield .5 kg of TNT, or a bit over a tenth of baseline 9-A

This one brings them to 2.03 kg of TNT, or just under Wall level+.

Koopa is > Goomba AFAIK, albeit only a little, so take these for what you will.
Noted.

1) The speed of Koopa is only superhuman and quite sure anyone with faster than superhuman speed can dodge it.

2) The low end of Koopa's dura (and possibly AP) of 2.192e6 Joules seems fine.

3) We know for sure Goomba has used at least 2 tackles to break the rock, but we do not know the rock composition or how many times the rock has been hit before. Previously we have calibered Goomba to be 74712.2 J to 365610 J. Agreed Koopa Troopa should be stronger than Goomba though.

Not changing position, just saying.

As for 2, the second calc mops that value though, by about 4x. And is accepted. It was never shown to be hit before and was in solid form and then immediately sent to destruction upon two hits. As of right now, Koopa is > 2.03 kg of TNT.

Mister Sata: 4 (Superweeb2987, Mickey1940, Jasonsith, Warren Valion)

Please continue to reconfirm the votes.

Mister Sata: 5 (Superweeb2987, Mickey1940, Jasonsith, Warren Valion, jackythejack)

Draw/Inconclusive: 6 (Torlikoff, DMUA, Goodyfresh, ZackMoon1234, Psychomaster35, TheArsenal1212)

Jasonsith said:
Mister Sata: 5 (Superweeb2987, Mickey1940, Jasonsith, Warren Valion, jackythejack)

Draw/Inconclusive: 6 (Torlikoff, DMUA, Goodyfresh, ZackMoon1234, Psychomaster35, TheArsenal1212)

I reconfirmed before, my vote it's a Draw/Inconclusive.

It's not even remotely valid if koopa indeed scales to 2. kg of tnt, satan having no calcs means he is only baseline aka he gets AP stomped.

Quick estimation:

One stone tile = 30.5 cm x 30.5 cm x 1 cm = 930.25 cc

14 stone tiles = 14 x 930.25 cc = 13023.5 cc

Granite composition = 200 MPa = 200 J/cc

Destroying 14 granite stone tiles = 13023.5 x 200 = 2,604,700 J (Wall)

Assume cement composition (69 J/cc v frag value)

Destroying 14 cement tiles = 13023.5 x 69 = 898,621.50 J (Wall)

Has to say Koopa gets the AP advantage at least by charging and successfully mowing down targets with 8,480,000 J. (People get knocked off by cars and lorries and some can survive or even without major injuries.)

To compare, a lorry truck mows down objects with KE of ~2,940,000 J.

Yeah if we can dodge a lorry truck I am sure Mister Satan can. And Koopa (and also Goomba) are not very good at aiming so their patterns of attack can be even more predictable than a soldier trying to mow a student with a tank.

So either Satan wins by skill, speed and combat smart... or Koopa AP stomps (if we take 8,480,000 J vs 898,621.50 J - that's > 7.5 AP difference of the magic number for stomp).

Unless he shattered them completely that calc is a vast overstimation of his power, mind you that real life karate tiles are placed in such a way they recieve a lot of tensile stress which concrete, stone etc are exceptionally poor at handling.

This is a rough estimation yeah. May need further calibrations.

For this thread, the reasons for Mister Satan winning is not by direct AP confrontation anyway. In fact Hercule loses or even gets stomped if he is foolish enough to confront Koopa by ramming at each other.

Mister Satan wins by (1) tossing Koopa away and BFRing it, (2) drag out the squishy part and kills it, (3) tiring Koopa out (may lead to draw), (4) scaring Koopa to surrender.

Koopa wins by successfully mowing down Mr Satan or crashing Mr Satan into a wall. (Mowing down objects and crashing objects into walls by a car may yield wall level damage but knocking away targets by the same car yields only street level damage with the same kinetic energy of mowing.)

This has to be one of my closest matches yet.

So...bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back