• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki Grail Royale Part 2

Monarch Laciel said:
[Hizack -> A Strength + Mad Enhancement Rank Up
[Overlord -> A Strength + God Killer + Monstrous Strength Rank Up

[I think Overlord might edge out here if he uses monstrous strength (it isn't passive)... which I don't think he said he did
[Don't forget mana burst]

Monarch Laciel said:
[Hizack -> A Strength + Mad Enhancement Rank Up + Mana Burst
[Overlord -> A Strength + God Killer + Monstrous Strength Rank Up

[I think Overlord might edge out here if he uses monstrous strength (it isn't passive)... which I don't think he said he did
[I already activated Monstrous strenght.

< I re-try to boost myself with Mostrous Streght, it works, i feel the streght of titans come back to me again i see a servant dashing to park apartaments

i summon the Leviathan Axe and i leep to intercept him, swinging my axe at him >

Ths comment is in the part 1 tread.

I had Monstrous Strenght activate during the entirity of the fight against Hizark.

also you forgot to add the boost given by the Avenger Skill]

[Okay then]

Tsk.....we are kind of even huh?....wait

I feel that slowly but i'm being pushing back.....so he stronger then me

Well i do that then.

[How strong is overlord attack again? How many life he will take from me]

Our attacks collide.

Initialy it seems we are even in strenght, but then my drill starts pushing back Berserke's sword and it starts carving a hole in the blade.

"It's time"

• How of the War God activated
I start shouting a battlecry and jump foward, pushing my attack past the outer shell of Ig Alima.

Using the momentum of the jump my drill starts digging a tunnel trought the sword, carving out the divine-based interior of the weapon like it was butter, and i quickly reach the hilt of Ig Alima..

I burst out of the Noble Phantom and i aim my Giga Drill Break toward Berserker.

While chanting, I hear a piercing voice. I'm forced to stop my chant as I feel my magical circuit suddenly stop working.

What..is this?

Is this affecting you too, Atlas? My magical circuits seem to not work anymore. I cannot summon Chakravartin this way.

I hold up my sword that I conjured previously and I am ready to fight Melee.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
[what is happening?]
[Monarch is about to kill Andy's character,

I am trying to attack Hizark using a giga drill break

And Archer and shielder are struggling against Rider]

[Andy's been away for a while, so I think you can off him.]

"I felt some strain while he was singing, but it seems that I was not fully affected. It seems facing him from a distance is no longer an option."

I halt the activation of my shield. [There's no longer a "place of death" here.]

"Shvibzik." As the horse takes its next steps, the ground beneath its front hooves will cave in to trap them.

[Andy hasn't been on the wikiin two weeks, I doubt he'll suddenly respond to something on his wall, but I see your point. Also, I was just on his profile, and I want to know, am I glitching or does Andy have more vs wii edits than global edits?]

[ok been 3 days i think it should be fine to off andy. While I don't like it well...its not really great to wait like that]

Foreigner is chopped to pieces by Saber.

[I'll update the op with those who dropped out and current positions later.]

I..can't seem to use my Mana. I have only my bow(and arrows) and my sword to be used. I doubt I will be of much help as I am now, Atlas. I propose us retreating, at your call.

"I see, that would seem to be the best decision. Let's go."

Once I've confirmed that Rider's horse has been trapped, I begin retreating.

As Archer and Shielder make their retreat, the storm area begins to shrink at an alarming rate.

Within the next 30 in-game seconds, the battlefield area recedes to here before coming to a halt.

I feel the storm shrinking, so I make sure to move with it into the new area. The presence of other servants becomes closer, so I jump to the top of Main to look around and see where the others are.

• i see a storm coming near by but I swiftly make my way away from it. I reached between half-done and mid store sensing ppl but waited around*

[Circuits would probably need a fair amount of time to recover, but this is meant to be fast so I guess we could say they're fine by your next fight]

I spy with my red eye, something beginning with G.

I leap down at the white-haired man in a uniform

[ok lol just to make sure

• I sense a presence and I see him in front of my face. I gave a small mocking bow and say* Why how do you sir? I haven't seen a man of your sature here *I was ready to shoot my GoB at any moment and will release gae bolg at a moments notice...hopefully i can hit shit*

New enemy. Unknown capabilities. In which case, the first step:

I extend my clawed hand.

Grieve Rusted Grail

Ruddy brown light shines from the cup appearing in my hand, sealing his Noble Phantasms

[so i cannot use any of my phantasms? is it ok just before that i do gae bolg thinking you may do smth (you have a shining light so i could see it as smth threatning? also how long is this going to last?]

Screen Shot 2018-09-06 at 5.49.49 PM
if you wonder i did this after deciding i should just do this just in case i could launch it and well...

[It takes a lot longer to charge up a spear with magic energy, step back, and throw it, than it does for me to extend my hand]

[So I guess you could say you tried, but effect sputtered out as soon as the light hit it]

[As for how long it lasts, 5 turns in game, so a decent amount of time]

[hm ok but its now CQC right? and what defines as a turn?]

Well I can't use my noble phantasm but...I welcome a challenge i guess *We charged in and clash as i strike with my gae bolg*

Perfect. Not an Archer then. Someone who's willing to get right up close and personal. Right into striking range.

"Crocea Mors!"

The golden blade flashes. One guaranteed hit. Aimed directly at his throat.

[I hate to break it to you, but Eye of Mind only lets you find victory if there is at least a 1% chance of it... which there isn't thanks to Crocea Mors. And your luck is E, so no fate-altering to beat guaranteed outcomes]

[I think I just cut out your throat]

(is it possible i just block but be thrown out if i block with EA? just the sword mind you

[What do you mean Thrown out?]

[Also... by the way Crocea Mors works, no. Not really. It's basically a close-combat Gae Bolg. Once it's activated, fate changes to guarantee "one clean hit". A hit being blocked or otherwise deflected isn't clean. It's described as being "endowed with an ability in close-range combat that makes victory assured from the moment he sees the enemy"]

[But I suppose walking up and insta killing you isn't very entertaining so.... Edwell? You're the GM]

Back