• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki Grail Royale Part 2

[I don't think it gets through from what I've been told, but I have like no knowledge on the NPs in question. Anyways, as soon as the ongoing fights are over, I'm gonna try to speed things up.]

[So we can finally moving on huh?]

Reality marble huh?.............well that doesn't matter.

I think as finally break free from chain and dodge barrage of blade from servant.

Hizack123 said:
[So we can finally moving on huh?]
Reality marble huh?.............well that doesn't matter.

I think as finally break free from chain and dodge barrage of blade from servant.
From beneath the snow a multitute of weapon emerge.

"Try dodging this"

i say with sarcasm.

Dozens of spears and swords are launched towards Berseker, coming from every direction.

Dozen of sword and spear..........is pointing at me from all direction.

Hmmmm.........can't be help then....

Holding my hand in front of me......i call upon the Mountain Felling Sword........and here is it....Ig Alima Mountain sized sword.....and no.... i'm not kidding or exaggerated.

At that moments, all weapons around me shoot itself me.

What did i do?.....well i swing my sword....and let the gust of wind do the work.

In that instant, all weapon in the sword path got turn into dust and everything eles got blow away.

i stand my ground against the gust of wind and summon a drill around my right hand

"Bring it on !"

i shout at Berserker

[Wasn't getting alerts for this for some reason. I had that issue where I had to mark all as read and go back through three weeks of notifications again.]

If I'm stalling for time, then I should switch shields. I stop using Lord Camelot, and instead draw out my other shield.

"Allow me to show you the great wonder of Greece! Akhilleus Kosmos!" A world erupts forth to defend us from the incoming foe.

"My shield shall never be broken."

Buy me time, Atlas. I'm counting on you.

With this attack, I can neutralize the servants, hopefully.

I sit down and begin to chant.

[I think i will leave this Grail War too. I have currently not the capacity to write much and people shoudnt need to wait for me. Sorry ;-;]

[ok i'm slightly off loop who is alive and who is probs going to die?]

TISSG7Redgrave said:
[ok i'm slightly off loop who is alive and who is probs going to die?]
[Assasin and Caster's masters got a heart attack and died, so they are out. the rest of the players are alive]

The bullets stop, and I feel Caster's presence disappear.

Huh?

I guess God struck him dow

I turn to look down at the other servant on the ground floor / street.

It's a little girl. But I sense an ungodly nature behind that innocent facade.

On to the next target then.

I jump down to a few metres away from her.

[@Overlord aren't you waiting for Hizack, not Andy? Unless Andy escapes Monarch and breaks into your reality marble he can't come after you.]

[yes, i'm waiting for Hizack too, but Andy wants a reality marble and i am the only character left that has one, so he's very likely that he's will go after me]

Hizack123 said:
[Are your ability reduce my armor effect or just multiple your dmg output like monarch said?]
[both, it reduce the power of holy things by 50% and boost Kratos's power against holy things]

[So i only got 45% dmg reduce (good then nothing)

And look like Godhand reactive evo still work.

So andy if want too join then hurry up.]

[Okay]

Ah...The target disappear.

'Hm... look like something unfortunate happen to him. Well, the Assassin die too, so that 2 annoying people is done with.'

So...what's our next target? Kratos is the closest, and he does taste pretty gamey...

'Nah, he's abit too tough for my taste...Let just retreat for a moment, and find our chance'

Then after that, we could eat him right?

'And after that, you could eat him.'

Okay then, if you said so.

Agreeing to that, I temporarily retreated to the place where the steel bridge used to be.

Back