• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki Grail Royale Part 2

"In that case," I respond, "Your shield may never break, but your Body Will!"

I unleash Ichor of Revelry, in a sweet but piercing voice, and all who hear it have their magic circuites scrambled

TISSG7Redgrave said:
*I listen some loud as hell music while being cautious as I found a music player at where I am. I dig it actually. I took some water and food to eat and drink as I explore the garage*
[>there's a war going on right next to where you are

>you go listen to music

Spiderman Alone
TISSG7Redgrave

]

[So, I believe that thanks to AotHG I have a chance to break free from effects of abilities, even if it should be impossible. My high luck and protection from Andraste should make that much easier. However, Llama would still be affected by it if he's using something considered magic-based. So, how much do we get affected?]

I feel my body straining as a sound pierces my ears, but I try to push through, charging my world forwards to push back and crush the enemy.

[his magical attacks get interupted and scrambled, and his magic circutes get screwed with. not sure specifically how he would be effected tho. Probably not going to be able to do magic for a while or something]

As he charges towards me, I stair him down. The massive planet barrelling towards me at ungodly high speed. I hold my tone until the very last second, attempting to cause maximum damage. With only a slight margin for error, reseal Death Comes to All, And summon my steed. I ride in the opposite direction, with only about 4 inches behind me to spair. Any slower, and I would have been smashed with the force of a planet

[But how badly his circuits are screwed with and whether he hurts himself when it happens depends on what I was buying time for. Depending on which NP he could either be mostly fine with it just being more delayed or have blown himself (and maybe me) up.]

[My circuits will be screwed up for the entirety of the war? Or temporary?]

[Also, I was going for Chakravartin lol. Nothing major]

[Charging for Chakravartin is probably just slowed down then, since you weren't actually prepping any attack, just increasing your rings.]

[I swear every grail war after the first one is doomed to die a slow and painful death.]

[Oh lol. Anyway, I guess I know what my next move is]

With the force of a planet inches behind me, I accelorate time to gain some distance. I grab my cloak by its shoulder, and toss it off. My deathly appearence is on display once again. If my opponent catches a look, it spells their demise

[I'm pretty sure neither of us can see each other right now, since when Astolfo used it (in the anime at least) it put up a ton of buildings and a giant green wall of energy between him and Karna. Though I will point out that while this is out the area nearby should all be considered a place of death, since the bloody battlefield of the Trojan War was probably the most important part of Achilles' world, which is what AK is projecting.]

[Alright, Andy's been inactive for like 10 days so I may have to #plot manip him out of here. Is there anyone else we're waiting on?]

[Also this is the longest round of Fortnite ever.]

"Giga."

I turn the hand that holds the drill dowards the sky

"Drill"

The drill becomes much bigger.

"BREAK !"

The drill start spinning and i jump towards Berserker, pointing my weapon towards him.

I catch up to the little girl and prepare to unleash my Noble Phantasm to chop them to pieces.

[ANDY LAST CHANCE]

[Oh okay]

Drill? Well whatever.

Code:
"ÔûéÔûéÔûâÔûâÔûäÔûäÔûàÔûà!" I roar as i dash forward in a burst of flame
enchanted Ig Alima with the flame and point it forward like a lance.

And in that moment our attack clash.

Overlord775 said:
[I and Hizark have reached a turning point, if he overpowers my attack, i die.
So who got the stronger attack ?]
[He's stronger, but Ig-Alima is a divine construct and you have God Killer. I'd guess you win the clash but take some damage. (Somebody more knowledgeable on Fate correct me if I'm wrong.)]

[Hizack -> A Strength + Mad Enhancement Rank Up + Mana Burst

[Overlord -> A Strength + God Killer + Monstrous Strength Rank Up

[I think Overlord might edge out here if he uses monstrous strength (it isn't passive)... which I don't think he said he did

Back