• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki Grail Royale Part 2

[idk tbh idc up to you. and was actually trying to talk to ya but you went ham on me so rofl]

[But Monarch, Red's luck is always E(X). Also, could eyes of mind let him figure out that you were activating the Grail early enough to retaliate with GoB/GB]

[i will reroll because of eye of mind true i guess fair enough? (confirm first before POV)

[I have strike through'd everything after me trying to activate the Rusted Grail, so we can just continue from there]

(ok so I will use gae bolg and reroll to see how fatal you would get hit or not)

• I sensed that this servant tries to do something to me with my eye of mind true then I charged my spear as I send 100 swords and spears without mercy and giviing no room to do anything as I then shouted* GAE BOLG! *dice roll and got...5*
    Screen Shot 2018-09-06 at 7.35.09 PM

[i mean if i give you no room to do anything I can do those actions and do what my eye of mind (true) gave in a sense and I could take the steps needed which is charging and step back to throw. Also i don't think i have to jump up and do the thing like step back or smth. And what I'm doing the barbed spear of death not the AOE]

As golden portals appear around me, my instincts tell me to jump forward. The grail vanishes as its cast is interupted.

With the power of a Demon of Mutation, I push myself towards the enemy with enough force that the ground quakes.

Sword swinging, instincts guiding my hand, I bat away the incoming weapons from my front and sides sending them flying away, while simply outpacing the weapons from behind me.

As red light shines begins to from the man's spear, golden light shines from my blade.

"Crocea Mors!"

[i don't get what just happened? I mean can it power through the phantasms? And the barbed thing isn't that much of a charge at all hell afaik just charge and launch it is what ik it for]

[I have A++ strength and endurance, that's superior to Hercules, who was batting away Gate of Babylon shots. I also have A rank instincts, so I can pretty much see where the projectiles are coming before they are fired. And its enough of a charge that I'd have enough time to close the gap]

[so we both launch a near fatal strike is what you mean? But tbh i'm launching a lot at every direction possible. But you yeah instinct i guess. And not much of a charge but i see what you mean.

[We both launch a "guaranteed fatal strike" at each other at the same time. So we're both getting hit]

[The difference between us though, is that I have the exact same Luck and the Instincts as someone else who survived Gae Bolg]

[though i'm using the dice roll tbf to make sure it gets a hit or not as a way to indicate it. 6 was a gurantee death with 5 being fatal but somewhat alive tbf

[I don't know why either of us are rolling dice when both are "guaranteed hits" and we have precedent to judge from]

[i just did it to do some luck check otherwise gae will keep missing unless someone is like D or smth.

[I mean]

[If you're doing a roll, then you should actually bring your E rank luck into it, should you not?]

[I would have just not rolled, Cu has shit luck and he doesn't miss everytime he throws GB]

[You don't really need to?]

[I only rolled for the hits after the first guaranteed one, because Crocea Mors keeps getting more "clean hits" for as long as you roll successful luck checks after the first one. I didn't roll for the guaranteed one.]

[We already know the outcome of what "Gae Bolg vs B Luck + A Instincts" is, because it happened in canon]

[hmmm good point but atm i'm still confused (blame uni i am getting messed up). Besides overlord has a question about smth]

Atlas. Can you sense it? The influx was energy coming from *xyz* . There's a fight going on. This circle seems to be shrinking, it wouldn't be wise to get caught in it. We have to move in.

My circuits are still shot, if we come across a servant, I apologize, but I won't be much help other than someone who can use weapons.

I think :

"Once I get back my magic, I can put an end to this war and bring about an end to this war, achieving my wish and Atlas' at the same time, protecting people. I must play it safe"

[UBW has access to many NPs and weapons ranging from stuff that can't harm Godhand to stuff that easily blows through it. I'll just assume A++ since that's its max. An A+ NP can take 7 lives, you're hitting him with an A++ NP and you have divine killing properties that make divine abilities half as effective or something like that, right? I think you might just straight up kill him.]

[Oh, okay. then should we treat a basic A++ as 3 times an A rank attack, and say it kills him 3 times +however much extra his anti-divinity adds? Maybe 5of the 12 lives?]

Back