• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki Grail Royale Part 2

[Now that I think about it, Blah's gonna be busy hosting the Reincarnation Wars, so he might not be able to act too often in this one. He might be fine with an ally taking control for him though. Might wanna ask on his wall if he doesn't see this.]

[Not sure what's holding up the other fights though.]

[Reincarnation wars?

And also, I'm Blah's only ally for now, I don't really know how to use his character in case scenario]

[And waaw Assassin is out]

[Sorry, forgot to reply when I saw what Llama said.]

"Even if someone wanted to destroy a country or continent, I'm confident I could stop it. Maybe even if someone tried to destroy the entire world. Though some abilities may be troublesome, I can make sure at least no physical strike hits you."

Iapitus The Impaler said:
[that should be enough range for Delusional Heartbeat, right?]
[Idk the exact range but from the description on the Typemoon wiki, probably yes.]

In that case, I let out a laugh, then speak in a melodic voice. "Your sheild may protect you from the the destroyer of worlds, but that by no means makes you invincible. The Younge & The Old. The Rich & The Poor. The Powerful & The Weak. Death comes to All"

A Long Red arm extends from under my hood, and thunder cracks in the sky.

"I am here for You"

A ghostly version of the arm extends towards you, flying through the barrier

[I don't know about the arm being intangible / bypassing all defenses. The curse's activation maybe, but activating curse requires the arm to touch the person's chest first]

Monarch Laciel said:
[I don't know about the arm being intangible / bypassing all defenses. The curse's activation maybe, but activating curse requires the arm to touch the person's chest first]
[Touching the chest is only required to swap the fake heart with the real one. The thing is deadly because the user just makes an ether clump version of the targets heart and squeezes once they are within a certain range, not even bothering to touch the target at all. Not sure about the specific range but the max should be around 10-12m.]

[ The ability completely neutralizes all physical barriers and armors by only interacting with the fake heart, meaning that all physical defense and distance is rendered meaningless ]

[The wiki specifically mentions physical barriers, though. Not conceptual ones.

Also isn't the range like 9meters?]

[Not too sure about how the range values given scale to meters (Excalibur Galatine is a good example). I was judging from the TA vs Cu fight in the HF movie.]

[Almost everything in Type-Moon is conceptual in nature though. That would mean a basic Bounded Field no sells a NP. AK has the concept of a world so it spawns one to block whatever attack is coming. The size of the world itself is more than large enough to keep them out of effective range.]

[I forgot their luck stat, but since i didn't use Evening Bells before this I'm pretty sure their luck is gonna counter it anyway, assuming it is a B or higher]

Back