• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki Grail Royale Part 2

I see the word around me is getting warped

"uh, there's another reality marble user in this war"

i decide it's time for the big guns [not litteral big guns]

i start chanting the incantation to facilitate the invocation of Blade Works

"I am the bone of my sword.
Steel is my body and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades.
An endless revenge,
An endless war.
i bringed down the gods.
dooming those that i was avenging
The only thing left is Unlimited Blade Works."

As i end the chant i activate my reality marble and reality around me changes in to a field of snow marked by blood

[Your servant's spiritual core is a vital point for you Andy, But I guess it would have been better for me to say that you're still getting hit more than grazes, you're just minimizing the damage to places that won't kill you, your injuries can still be considered bad. You don't need to change anything, just want to make sure that's clear.]

[I'm pretty much living(and have been for few days) in the middle of a Jungle on a hill for a short while more. If there's any rush for my character to move, Blah can write it if he's willing. Other than that, I will be available again in a few hours, sorry for not inforimg earlier]

[Edit : Rider hasnt replied yet I see]

Iapitus The Impaler said:
[Sorry I been gone, works been a nightmare. What's happened in my absense?]
[Me and Caster are activating our reality marbles]

[Also you still have to dodge the chakram archer trowed at you]

[and Assasin is no longer on your horse, but still close]

Using Acelorated time, the raises all its legs in time, and using deceloration, a stays in the air just long enough for the disk to pass underneeth, before speeding up time several fold again. Charging forward

[what's the distance between me and Rama]

[They're on the roof of "Castle". Let's say you and Assassin are around the Northwest corner of "Double L".]

[Considering you have to turn around since you were running away, and this is a corridor, you have to dismount to come after us. Assassin is trying to slip out, but is failing. I'm in front of Rama, as his shield, so getting through will be tough.]

In that case, after the horse dodges the projectile with its acceloration and deceloration, I dismount from the Horse, and active Death Comes to All. I immediately activate Ichor of Reverie and Requiem for Death simulatneously [both sound so it seemed thematic, normally I probably couldn't use both at once. If that isn't allowed, then I activate IoR and then Death 13 Requiem], disrupting any activations in the area and driving down all stats, bypassing defenses

[The Azrael part is what's sealed permanently. The Pedigree part is unsealed if he dismounts the horse.]

[Isn't... Pedigree... the one made up of seven other Noble Phantasms... that we agreed... not to use? Wasn't that the point of it being sealed?]

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Ok, let's just have Azrael be sealed permanently (some bullshit summoning or something lol). I'll have Requiem for Death instead. And if I want to use Phantasmal Pedigree, then Apperance of Doom and Pursuing Ashen Mare are Sealed. That seem fair?
[This was the suggestion from the registration thread.]

[See, the thing about that is... he can still use them all whenever he wants. He can switch between them with impunity]

[Saying "you can only use these 7 Noble Phantasms when you are not using these 2 other Noble Phantasms" isn't much of a seal]

[I'm against any use of Phantasmal Pedigree unless there's some extreme (and thematic) restriction. Here's my suggestion: since Phantasmal Pedigree is the culmination of the Assassin class, the ability makes your nature into that of an assassin. It shuts down any abilities that would/require one to draw attention to themselves. In other words any abilities that make a sound, produce light, or require the enemy to hear, see, or attack you are shut down. This would mean Pursuing Ashen Maren, Appearance of Death, Requirm for Death, Evening Bell, Ichor of Reverie, magic resistance, and Febrile Inspiration are PERMANENTLY shut down. Even then you still have 5 Noble Phantasms, none of which are weak, and a skill.]

[If you don't go for that though, you probably don't have the mana for dual NP activation, though I'm not sure.]

[You guess know that Pursuing Ashen Mare and Appearence of Doom are both sealed for me to activate it. You Know, My best Noble Phantasm and Skill? Also, you guys seem to over estimate Phantasmal Pedigree segnificantly. Most of the NP are basically the same, with slight modificant. Cyber Fantasy, Delusional Poison Body, and Dead Heartbeat Melody are practically the same, one you touch somebody and there head explodes, the other you touch somebody and they get poisoned (which won't even OHKO another servant btw), the last you one touch somebody and their heart explodes into a clover shaped hole. Dead Heartbeat Melody is basically just a worse version of Delusional Heartbeart as well. Frebrile Inspiration and Medatative Sensitivity are basically just a Durability and Sensory enhancement respectively. Raving Shadow Flash is the only truly unique and useful NP that he that is good for anything other than being an OHKO that doesn't get clapped by a high enough luck stat, and evening bells is basically there only to get rid of the luck weakness. Oh yeah, and Ichor of Revery is basically just Requiem for Death but it screws with Magic Circuits instead of stats.]

[If you want, Requiem for Death can also be sealed. Let me remind you that the Gate of Babylon is in play. Literally even without the true names, he has access to the abilities of Phantasm Punishment, Pilgramage of the 500 Arhat, Azrael, and Boneless Man. Together, they are better than the total sum of all of my NP.]

@Monarch

Death 13 Requiem was a joking name for Requiem for Death. Its a jojo reference, don't worry about it

[Monarch and Hizack are right about the location(s).]

[@Iapitus can you explain how you're restricting your ability again?]

[Both of my other Noble Phantasms, including Pursuing Ashen Mare, which i would argue is better than Phantasmal Pedigree anyway, and my best skill, Appearence of Doom, are sealed when I use My equivolent to phantasmal pedigree. I explained why you guys are majorly over estimating Phantasmal Pedigree as a Noble Phantasm anyway. Read what I said above. There is like 1 truly unique noble phantasm, with the rest either just being different versions of the same thing or just a stat enhancement. Also, Azrael is restricted for me or course. And that Gate of Babylon already has NP that far eclipse mine even without their true names, and unlimited blade works by extension kinda]

[I mean i don't have a problem with how it is now, I just want to get the mechanics out of the way so it doesn't come up again.]

Back