• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THE UNDEAD KING VS THE VISSIONARY

Status
Not open for further replies.
This fight seems to be a "Who thinks first?" scenario. I'd say Gremmy has a decent chance to think before Ainz since that is his whole thing. Not like Gremmy's heart matters anyway.

The question is how Gremmy made it to the 6th floor, unless of course he rekt everyone on the way down meaning bloodlusted Ainz.

Just to make sure I know the specifics of Grasp Heart for future reference, does it bust your heart regardless and cause instant death/stun or does GH actually require you to be able to pop it to cause instant death?

Grasp Heart: A 9th-tier spell that allows Ainz to remotely grab the heart (or whatever equivalent organ) of an enemy, and crush it, killing them instantly

Ehh its instant death because he crush his opponent heart thus instantly killing them. Or Gremmy can do this and call a day

I'm a bit tired to create long post tbh

Already done before. Ainz starts with time stop and proceeds to instakill. Unless you could authenticate type 5 for Gremmy, it's a hell of a stomp.

he will usually start the battle with instant death spells like Grasp Heart.

It say he will start with Grasp Heart. Gremmy can use his ability with only a thought too.

So we dont know what ability Ainz will use

Hmm in that case Ainz will have many ability who he can use but only several of those ability that can work on Grammy but Grammy has 2 know ability that will work against him and he is know to start with those 2 ability.

Choose who has better chances of using the right ability.

Belyompusct said:
Already done before. Ainz starts with time stop and proceeds to instakill. Unless you could authenticate type 5 for Gremmy, it's a hell of a stomp.

Not restricting any ability this time...even if Ainz Time stop and Instakill.time has to start for Gremmy to die,and Gremmy can insta erase his death,so Gremmy is game, this isn't a stomp

Despair Aura I: Has a chance of causing Fear.

Despair Aura II: Has a chance of causing Panic.

Despair Aura III: Has a chance of causing Confusion.

Despair Aura IV: Has a chance of causing Insanity.

If Gremmy is hit by any of those he'd likely commit suicide by himself.

Hmm deadly aura.

But speaking of deadly aura how Ainz gonna deal with soul crush? I see he has no resistant to soul attack. Unless verse equalized will suddenly grant him resistant to soul attack which in that case you will use fanfic Ainz. :/

Gremmy kinda oneshots with his basic attacks so idk why soul attacks would mater.

• Gremmy is quite arrogant and rather overconfident of his abilities*
  • Expert strategist in combat. Always tries to fight with knowledge of his enemy, and doesn't underestimate his opponents. Unless he knows for sure that the enemy is no threat, he will usually start the battle with instant death spells like Grasp Heart*-Ainz
Gremmy still in character means he is just gonna take a little longer to get to killing Ainz, Ainz in character gives him a advantage, Despair Aura likely causing Gremmy to die either by himself or just straight up dies. Or Ainz Time Stops and grasp hearts.

Honestly here Ainz just wins by being smarter.

With Gremmy's enhanced senses, he should be able to see Ainz' magic, as he shouldn't be wearing a ring that covers/masks his magic 24/7 (Y'know, you have to flex for your subordinates and all).

Gremmy looks up, sees a God of Magic infront of him, probably copies the form Ainz is in due to not being able to come up with a living body strong enough to compete, but as he thought of a regular skeleton rather than a Lich, he dies.

Or y'know, Despair Aura Level I causes him to think about the worst-case scenario where he dies and.... he dies.

Ainz would likely use Life Essence and Mana Essence to gauge Gremmy's power and Level, to which he'd notice Gremmy is stronger than any World-Champion. So he'd immediately pull an instant-kill.

Gremmy's instant kill requires him to think to kill, but he's seeing an animated living skeleton. He will almost definitely figure that he can't traditionally instant kill Ainz, so he'd probably come up with crushing or some other method like that.

In short, Gremmy's intelligence holds him back too much for him to use his Visionary powers to it's full extent. Ainz can flex his magic and since Gremmy never saw such a thing before, think that Ainz is too much for him and create a body equal and then die due to it. Plus, the swirling magic vortex is intimidating AF.

Eh.

I mean there's always a chance that this living skeleton man immediately makes him think of death so he kills himself that way.

Perks of the look I guess.

Also, there's also that Nazarick killing intent coming into play. That alone probably can tip this in Ainz's favor

Gremmy fights Gods of Death on a daily basis, though.

I know. It was more of a joke about how many times that's used to describe Ainz

I was more referring to Ainz' look rather than position but yeah thas true enough.

Hey question, what's stopping Ainz from just not opening the entrance portal into the actual Tomb?

Like, lock Gremmy into one of the floors or out of it. He doesn't know what the Throne Room looks like. If Ainz just stays in his chair for 80 years, he'd just outlast Gremmy with absolutely no effort due to age.

I know this is a battle but the battlefield being Nazarick gives Ainz a huge advantage, especially since he can teleport anywhere with his ring.

Why would Gremmy turning himself into a skeleton kill him? I mean, maybe he would be dead but it's not like dead things can't fight. There are Hollows that look like skeletons, Gremmy turning himself into a hollow wouldn't make him lose even if he theoretically was dead.

About Ains using the Tomb as a battlefield

Volume 7

"YOU TRAAAAAAAASSHHHH! YOU DARE! YOU DARE TO TREAD YOUR FILTHYYYYYY! YOUR FILTHY BOOTS INTO THE NAZARICK THAT I, THAT WE, MY FRIENDS AND I, CREATED!"

So intense was his fury that Ainz was struck speechless. His shoulder blades moved as though he were breathing deeply.

"AND YOU! YOU DARE USE THE NAME OF ME, OF MY TREASURED FRIENDS! YOU DARE USE IT TO TRICK ME! YOU *****! DO YOU THINK THAT CAN EVER, EVER BE FORGIVEN?!"

Ainz was screaming furiously.

It would not have been a surprise if his anger had gone on forever.

I don't think that Ains would actually want a outsider enter the tomb, much less having it become a battlefield.

Why would Gremmy think that Ainz is automically a new existence that he's never seen before when there are creatures he already knows about that can have that same appearance?

Isn't the tomb like an immortal object? Why would he get so mad, I thought that peeps raiding Nazarick was a normal thing back in Yggdrasil?

DragonEmperor23 said:
Isn't the tomb like an immortal object? Why would he get so mad, I thought that peeps raiding Nazarick was a normal thing back in Yggdrasil?
Not anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back