• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultimate Life Form vs The King of Curses

Sukuna's going to know he can fly out so he can just enclose the domain. Malevolent Shrine doesn't have to be an open domain. The open domain just makes it easier to kill people, lets him auto-win most domain clashes, and also extends the range. He can always just make a barrier around it like most sorcerers do
And Kars would know he can do that, and even then, so what? What's stopping Kars from dispersing himself to cover a bunch of ground, or like, just outlasting it?
If we're assuming Kar's low-end regen then the only things Sukuna has that can kill him would be Malevolent Shrine to pulverize him and Fuga. If we're assuming high-end regen then the only thing that Sukuna has to kill him is Fuga considering that thing is over 3000x stronger and could vaporize everything within the 140 m area so it should be able to overcome the heat resistance Kars has shown.
Why would we assume low-end?
Ignoring the fact we're using a 7-B attack in a match where he's 7-C, why can't Kars dodge? The match already starts 100m apart, so he'd be able to cover that extra 40m, in the time it takes the attack to cover said 100m, as per speed equal and if speed wasn't equal, he'd dodge it 10000x over and eat Sukuna before he even realized what'd happened, due to prior knowledge he knows he has that so that ain't gonna fly. Kars just moves out of range moment the match starts, all while spamming danmaku given he can do both simultaneously.
to be fair, he using a armor there, that he made whit air if i recall or something to protect him against the lava, which i mean, this could be an araki forgot, since dio can regen fine on fire, but i dont know at this point 💀
No, you said he was having trouble, I said, yeah because he was in it, the instant he stopped being literally submerged, he healed right away.
"Araki forget", yeah no.
i still need to know, like he gets turn into dust and seconds later he back fine to normal? i really dont recall seeing this, it can be implied that he can infact come back from being dust, but how fast? thats what i am asking, i know his regen scales above santanas but how above?
As quick as his dust takes to reform, it wouldn't be instant, like if it was in a pile it'd be quick, if it was spread out it'd take however long it'd take for him to move said dust, but it doesn't need to be instant, as long as it ain't a day, which it isn't even remotely that long. Kars can fight for a whole year, he can literally just outlast Sukuna's stamina and beat him then if that's the game we're playing.
i know his regen scales above santanas but how above?
He was better in base, in ultimate it's incomparable.
adding more, sukuna can still shoot another fuga, since the jogo fight and maho fight are like some minutes apart if i am not wrong, so sukuna could shot one fuga and then another, assuming the dust level regen takes some time
And Kars can shoot hundreds upon hundreds of hax-riddled projectiles the instant the match starts.
Why are we acting like Kars is just gonna let this happen? Bro don't even gotta fight himself.

Honestly tho, why is there prior knowledge to begin with, kinda takes out any actual discussion given this is just gonna boil down to "but he knows he can do that so he'd do this", and "well he knows he'd do that so he'd do this", given that's already starting to happen.

And Kars would know he can do that, and even then, so what? What's stopping Kars from dispersing himself to cover a bunch of ground, or like, just outlasting it?
Honestly forgot he could do that and the whole squirrel thing

Why would we assume low-end?
Cause I've seen some matchups where people have said you can't use high-end ability stuff if it's only a possibly rating

Ignoring the fact we're using a 7-B attack in a match where he's 7-C, why can't Kars dodge? The match already starts 100m apart, so he'd be able to cover that extra 40m, in the time it takes the attack to cover said 100m, as per speed equal and if speed wasn't equal, he'd dodge it 10000x over and eat Sukuna before he even realized what'd happened, due to prior knowledge he knows he has that so that ain't gonna fly. Kars just moves out of range moment the match starts, all while spamming danmaku given he can do both simultaneously.
I mean OP never restricted Fuga and it's in character for him to use that kind of stuff if he's facing someone that can survive his slashes and his domain. Also I wasn't saying that Sukuna would be able to necessarily hit him, just that those attacks would be the minimum required to kill Kars depending on the extent of his regen. With prior knowledge Kars probably takes this most of the time since Sukuna only has two options to kill him (one of which he can only use once pre-gojo fight and forces the other option to go on cool down for a period of time) while Kars literally just has to get into melee range and has more hax/esoteric abilities that let him survive.

Cause I've seen some matchups where people have said you can't use high-end ability stuff if it's only a possibly rating
You can restrict them, but can't use them? That's blatantly wrong. Possible abilities are as useable as any other ability.

Anyways, prior knowledge while having higher AP, one shot attack and shit is wild (edit: nvm I misread it).
No reason for it being there. Just remove it for both of them.

I thought it was the other way around, regardless, I'm vouching for it anyway given FF exists in stuff that denotes kars as king **** still tbh they mention he can dismantle himself at the cellular scale which is part of why he can shapeshift.
mean OP never restricted Fuga and it's in character for him to use that kind of stuff if he's facing someone that can survive his slashes and his domain.
op also said 1.27kt, I cant speak for him but im sure the vision aint "he's 1kt (and can whip out an attack 10000x higher)
Also I wasn't saying that Sukuna would be able to necessarily hit him, just that those attacks would be the minimum required to kill Kars depending on the extent of his regen. With prior knowledge Kars probably takes this most of the time since Sukuna only has two options to kill him (one of which he can only use once pre-gojo fight and forces the other option to go on cool down for a period of time) while Kars literally just has to get into melee range and has more hax/esoteric abilities that let him survive.
K, but tbh, what without prior knowledge? That isn't exactly realistic imo, a blind fight would also enable how they actually act to come into play instead of "best bullshit go" for both.

I thought it was the other way around, regardless, I'm vouching for it anyway given FF exists in stuff that denotes kars as king **** still tbh they mention he can dismantle himself at the cellular scale which is part of why he can shapeshift.

op also said 1.27kt, I cant speak for him but im sure the vision aint "he's 1kt (and can whip out an attack 10000x higher)

K, but tbh, what without prior knowledge? That isn't exactly realistic imo, a blind fight would also enable how they actually act to come into play instead of "best bullshit go" for both.
Well, from what I recall there's like a 75ish% chance Sukuna goes for dismantle as his go to move. The other 25% is he goes melee and probably gets eaten so uh yeah. Once he realizes dismantle won't work he'll probably play it like he did Mahoraga and open his domain and when he realizes that doesn't work, Fuga. Kars could probably dodge it and his regen should be fast enough that he can heal from it while dodging Fuga (assuming he doesn't try and face tank it which he probably wouldn't iirc). After that it's just whether or not Kars can close the distance without getting hit by Fuga

Kars getting close enough is gonna be hard too, with Spider web he can destroy anything to use the environment to keep Kars away and attempt landing Fuga there.

Also I think its possible given Kars bio and senses, but could he see dismantle or curse energy here? Dismantle > Ce and ce is a second light unknown within the wavelengths of visible light. Even with prior knowledge, he's still gonna keep getting shredded by dismantle until he develops perception for it.

Also I think its possible given Kars bio and senses, but could he see dismantle or curse energy here? Dismantle > Ce and ce is a second light unknown within the wavelengths of visible light.
Kars has better perception than any animal on the planet, concurrently, and has all their senses.
Vision like that of a space telescope, can detect sounds from a bat's screech to a whale's cry, has an antenna that can detect heat and air, etc. Simply a type of light wavelength falls well within Kars' RE.
Would the environment change anything btw? Say a city or a forest?
A forest Kars would shit stomp without even needing to move.
Even with prior knowledge, he's still gonna keep getting shredded by dismantle until he develops perception for it.
Yeah, but does that matter if it can't permanently kill him? Kars can fight for a year without any sustenance and don't sleep or tire. outlasting is something he very well can do.

What's stopping Sukuna from closing his barrier here? Since he can well just do that
He has prior knowledge on his abilities does he not? I'd guess he would opt to go for DE here since close quarter combat and the like won't work with a haxed monster like Kars.
As for the worries about the sure hit not targeting Kars due to closing the barrier, that's not specifically related to Sukuna's sure hit effect so it wouldn't matter if he closed it or not.

i am sure sukuna domain itself could kill kars, since the slashes are enough to pulverize maho and a phone and people, this will in fact trouble kars a god damn lot, and danmaku wise, sukuna slashes should easily cut kars projectiles whit no issue just like what he did whit poor jogo, that unless i am forgetting how actual potent kars regen is, since i recall nothing on jojo part 2 of kars regenerating super fast
The maho pulverization is anime only. In the manga it had adapted enough to not get completely sliced but still ahd trouble due to the sheer amount.
It still pulverizes buildings and people tho

What's stopping Sukuna from closing his barrier here? Since he can well just do that
The fact Kars has prior knowledge as well, he'll just keep his distance. This Sukuna also required creating an escape route to increase the range to nearly 200 meters, meanwhile Kars has several km with his abilities.

The fact Kars has prior knowledge as well, he'll just keep his distance. This Sukuna also required creating an escape route to increase the range to nearly 200 meters, meanwhile Kars has several km with his abilities.
He can also increase his range without it probably tbh. Just use different binding vows that doesn't make the barrier open in process.
But ok.
What prevents him from creating a dismantle shield here just to walk through whatever Kars throws at him. Given he could just do that.

What prevents him from creating a dismantle shield here just to walk through whatever Kars throws at him. Given he could just do that.
Besides the fact he's never done that in this key, he can't create one big enough all around himself and it seems like he isn't able to do it fast enough given Kars needs just one touch to send hamon through him.

Besides the fact he's never done that in this key, he can't create one big enough all around himself and it seems like he isn't able to do it fast enough given Kars needs just one touch to send hamon through him.
? Him never doing that in Shibuya incident is irrelevant when a far weaker Sukuna is already coating his hands with dismantle (even though it is severely weakened). A Sukuna far more stronger is definitely doing this but better. He's definitely coating himself with dismantle here.
Also I was saying dismantle shield for long range projectiles. Pretty sure that should work out just fine.

? Him never doing that in Shibuya incident is irrelevant when a far weaker Sukuna is already coating his hands with dismantle (even though it is severely weakened). A Sukuna far more stronger is definitely doing this but better. He's definitely coating himself with dismantle here.
Also I was saying dismantle shield for long range projectiles. Pretty sure that should work out just fine.
My point isn’t about power, its just something he doesn’t do in this key and only did it against sword strikes iirc. He can do the basic sending them flying to defend I’d say. Besides that, Kars can send hamon through the terrain to attack if needed.

My point isn’t about power, its just something he doesn’t do in this key and only did it against sword strikes iirc.
I know it isn't. I'm just saying there is no point for him to not to use it against long range projectiles as a necessary shield for himself. It being a different key doest change who he is at core and what he can do. It isn't some new learned knowledge either.
Also he does use it when punching too last time I checked, not just against sword slashes but with Yuji (Chapter 257. Sukuna remarks his combination of slashes and strikes don't phase Yuji
Which is after punch-grazing Yuji with burst of blood coming out from that wound.)
So I don't really see why he wouldn't use it as a shield for himself to walk through some stuff thrown at him.

The maho pulverization is anime only. In the manga it had adapted enough to not get completely sliced but still ahd trouble due to the sheer amount.
It still pulverizes buildings and people tho
he does get half pulverized unless i am seeing the panel wrong, in the manga it seems he gets pulverized one panel then the next time we see maho he already half adapted and regenerated but still getting damaged then before fuga he already fully adapted

Does it even matter when pulv, is just dust, ie, what his high-end regen encompasses.

Does it even matter when pulv, is just dust, ie, what his high-end regen encompasses.
i still need more info into that, since kars only has its as a possibly thing since santana kinda lives when he gets turned into dust, the thing is, do we really know if this high end regen is fast enough before sukuna sees it and just fugas kars? twice even (and yes i know santana is ultra weaker then kars but still, kars ULF never showed this regen at his full potential) kars even need to make an armor against lava, and even, before kars was sent into space, some rocks and joseph arm was enough to make him stop moving, even tough he should durable enough to resist the push back (the plot armor joseph has is insane ngl)

Last edited:
he does get half pulverized unless i am seeing the panel wrong, in the manga it seems he gets pulverized one panel then the next time we see maho he already half adapted and regenerated but still getting damaged then before fuga he already fully adapted
Uh, no.
Gege's process of drawing Sukuna cutting up Mahoraga:

GKaTbRJW4AAkzzB.jpg

GKaTbpYWIAAc5TN.jpg

GKaTcKWWIAERbNu.jpg

GKaTdEnXoAEgBA7.jpg

Nothing pulverized. (although that's what should have happened anyways given who Sukuna is. das why anime did justice there but ignoring that one aside).

Actually nvm.
jjktcb_119_06.jpg

The one in the middle is Mahoraga. Ig this is the one you were talking about.

Uh, no.
Gege's process of drawing Sukuna cutting up Mahoraga:

GKaTbRJW4AAkzzB.jpg

GKaTbpYWIAAc5TN.jpg

GKaTcKWWIAERbNu.jpg

GKaTdEnXoAEgBA7.jpg

Nothing pulverized. (although that's what should have happened anyways given who Sukuna is. das why anime did justice there but ignoring that one aside).

Actually nvm.
jjktcb_119_06.jpg

The one in the middle is Mahoraga. Ig this is the one you were talking about.
yeah that one, it does look like he getting pulverize to be honest

i still need more info into that, since kars only has its as a possibly thing since santana kinda lives when he gets turned into dust, the thing is, do we really know if this high end regen is fast enough before sukuna sees it and just fugas sukuna?
Dude, you've been explained to, multiple times, It's as fast as he can move the pieces to reform, the dust itself moves, and then comes back together.
Literally just like Santana, but better, idk how much better, but it ain't gonna take like a week given not even Santana would take that long. Depends entirely how far apart his dust is spread ig, point is, high end regen, dusting won't kill.
twice even (and yes i know santana is ultra weaker then kars but still, kars ULF never showed this regen at his full potential)
And? We're also flatout told he may as well have cellular level regeneration and it's because of that he can shapeshift.
We know he has it, because Santana had it, base Kars has it. Ult Kars is incomparably even better.
kars even need to make an armor against lava
Yeah, and? That's nothing to do with regen, that's heat res, and the moment he did, he healed the melting anyway.
That's like saying because Kars was cut by Joseph, he can't heal a cut.
, and even, before kars was sent into space, some rocks and joseph arm was enough to make him stop moving,
No it wasn't? He's literally flying and flapping his wings 🗿
He didn't stop moving, he was just distracted by Joseph's bullshit, because it was Joseph, bro was being gaslit.

They even say he could have easily dodged escape velocity debris, but didn't because Joseph's arm (in a combination of Joseph calling out to him, pulling his "next you'll say" trick", caused Kars to look at him and panic because he thought he just got played (he didnt, Joseph thinks to himself right after he's lying out his ass, but it'll **** with Kars).

even tough he should durable enough to resist the push back (the plot armor joseph has is insane ngl)
What? The pushback was LITERALLY enough to send him into space, not even orbit, his ass is gone.
That,
1. Isn't a durability thing (Kars literally tanks it anyway), but rather LS and weight, kars only weighs like 100kg, and he's Class M, sending a dude into space, is almost Class G.
2. Is quite literally above anything in JJK anyway, if Sukuna was in that situation his ass would've been launched into space too 🗿

And yes, Joseph has actual, canon, plot armor due to fate fuckery.

Dude, you've been explained to, multiple times, It's as fast as he can move the pieces to reform, the dust itself moves, and then comes back together.
Literally just like Santana, but better, idk how much better, but it ain't gonna take like a week given not even Santana would take that long. Depends entirely how far apart his dust is spread ig, point is, high end regen, dusting won't kill.

And? We're also flatout told he may as well have cellular level regeneration and it's because of that he can shapeshift.
We know he has it, because Santana had it, base Kars has it. Ult Kars is incomparably even better.

Yeah, and? That's nothing to do with regen, that's heat res, and the moment he did, he healed the melting anyway.
That's like saying because Kars was cut by Joseph, he can't heal a cut.

No it wasn't? He's literally flying and flapping his wings 🗿
He didn't stop moving, he was just distracted by Joseph's bullshit, because it was Joseph, bro was being gaslit.

They even say he could have easily dodged escape velocity debris, but didn't because Joseph's arm (in a combination of Joseph calling out to him, pulling his "next you'll say" trick", caused Kars to look at him and panic because he thought he just got played (he didnt, Joseph thinks to himself right after he's lying out his ass, but it'll **** with Kars).

What? The pushback was LITERALLY enough to send him into space, not even orbit, his ass is gone.
That,
1. Isn't a durability thing (Kars literally tanks it anyway), but rather LS and weight, kars only weighs like 100kg, and he's Class M, sending a dude into space, is almost Class G.
2. Is quite literally above anything in JJK anyway, if Sukuna was in that situation his ass would've been launched into space too 🗿

And yes, Joseph has actual, canon, plot armor due to fate fuckery.

kars should have won against joseph, but again, kars gets its tier 8-a from the volcano thing right? sukuna here is low 7-c like 3 times stronger then that, could sukuna slashes throw kars into space? (stupid argument i know but its kinda funny to imagine), even then, if sukuna sees kars regenerating from the dust, is either, sukuna insults kars, or sukuna gets annoyed and throws fuga, if fuga aint working once, he does another fuga, could kars handle that?, i do see one win-con on kars which is if he can infact, survive everything sukuna has (even sukuna possible soul manip slashes thing) then sukuna gets tired on some point which who knows when, kars absorbs sukuna and sukuna dies or maybe this could lead to sukuna possessing kars, tough i dont know if that would work

kars should have won against joseph, but again, kars gets its tier 8-a from the volcano thing right?
No? He's 8-A because he's hundreds of times a High 8-C, and, he tanked an 8-A explosion point blank?
The volcano has nothing to do with his stats, if he scaled to it, he'd be like 7-C to B. At least.
sukuna here is low 7-c like 3 times stronger then that,
Yeah, 3x is laughable against a dude who has any degree of regen. Do you think Mike Tyson could kill ya if ya could come back from a puddle? Because he's well and beyond 3x an average person. Same here.
could sukuna slashes throw kars into space? (stupid argument i know but its kinda funny to imagine),
No? The volcanic eruption is above anything in JJK in terms of raw power, also the fact he literally never did that.
even then, if sukuna sees kars regenerating from the dust, is either, sukuna insults kars,
So?
or sukuna gets annoyed and throws fuga, if fuga aint working once, he does another fuga, could kars handle that?,
Ignoring the fact you think Fuga is gonna hit against a dude who's playing keep away, and can do so, for quite literally, hard statement btw, a year straight, why would Kars not retaliate back? why does sukuna get a 7-B attack in a 7-C match? At that point hand Kars Aja.
i do see one win-con on kars which is if he can infact, survive everything sukuna has (even sukuna possible soul manip slashes thing) then sukuna gets tired on some point which who knows when, kars absorbs sukuna and sukuna dies or maybe this could lead to sukuna possessing kars, tough i dont know if that would work
What? If Sukuna is touched by Kars, he's cooked. If Sukuna gets touched by any Hamon, he's cooked (Reminder, Kars can store Hamon in things, Sukuna blowing shit up is a bad idea given that'd just kick up smoke clouds which can serve as hamon superconductors based on various minerals), or Kars can just play keepaway and outlast given he can fight for a year.

What? If Sukuna is touched by Kars, he's cooked. If Sukuna gets touched by any Hamon, he's cooked (Reminder, Kars can store Hamon in things, Sukuna blowing shit up is a bad idea given that'd just kick up smoke clouds which can serve as hamon superconductors based on various minerals), or Kars can just play keepaway and outlast given he can fight for a year.
wait, smoke is a hamon superconductor?, i dont recall that, since when, either way, sukuna knows kars will try a far away strategy the moment sukuna sees kars flying, which could either lead to sukuna throwing dismantle to kars, which could lead to kars having troubles at keeping flight, or sukuna try to jump and kick him, even then, sukuna can still try and use his domain and do a binding vow for 200 meters and i dont think kars regen is fast enough to enable him still flight, this could really just lead to fuga, now kars again, could try and get super far away and throw stuff to sukuna, which sukuna would either dodge or dismantle it, which could have hamon, now that it does land on sukuna is something i doubt, since all the showcase of danmaku kars had was not really that impressive, i know kars hamon is comparable as the sun, tough to be fair, Stroheim could just have say that is as hot as the sun out of pure fear and is really Stroheim german tech advanced to scan the heat from kars hamon is as hot as the sun? to be honest this is quite the match, i can see sukuna and kars winning this but i may just wait more people to come in here before voting, i am gonna stay neutral for now , tough kars infinite stamina may make me vote for him, another thing kars could do tough, since he doenst care how he wins, kars just goes 300 meters above and spam projectiles whit hamon and uses those projectiles to try acid manip and absorb sukuna until sukuna tires out, tough who knows, maybe sukuna does a binding vow or something to have a 300 meter domain, at this point knowing how these two take fights, anything that could lead them to win is valid for them, i do see kars profile could use an update (also why does sukuna have bio manip resistance?)

wait, smoke is a hamon superconductor?, i dont recall that, since when
Since forever? It isn't the smoke itself mind you, but the minerals in it, not every mineral mind you, but metals, stuff like mercury, etc, are superconductors for Hamon.
, either way, sukuna knows kars will try a far away strategy the moment sukuna sees kars flying, which could either lead to sukuna throwing dismantle to kars, which could lead to kars having troubles at keeping flight,
What? Speed equal, he's dodging, especially because they start 100m away.
or sukuna try to jump and kick him,
And then he dies. Literally the stupidest thing he could ever do is touch Kars, and, again, speed equal, Sukuna ain't ever reaching Kars, because, by the time he gets to where Kars was, he'd have already moved.
even then, sukuna can still try and use his domain and do a binding vow for 200 meters
That best be his lead because if he delays it for even 1 second, Kars will be over 200m away and will never get within 200m again.
But when has Sukuna ever led with that, notwithstanding doing that isn't instant anyway.
and i dont think kars regen is fast enough to enable him still flight
Well, you're wrong? Anything but dusting is gonna be healed instantly, we see as much, Kars usually heals quick enough to where it happens between panels, and dusting ain't taking a whole day to heal, like I can see it taking a few minutes to reform if the dust particles is blown and spread far apart, but it ain't taking a day for incap.
, this could really just lead to fuga,
Fuga 1, ain't covering the whole 200m, 2, we've went through this.
now kars again, could try and get super far away and throw stuff to sukuna, which sukuna would either dodge or dismantle it,
You realize Kars can throw countless stuff, without end, all of which can home in, hide, transfer the charges (remember, every projecile he has can shapeshift, turn into creatures, and so on). Bro could toss thousands of hamon fused rats all over, as long as one eventually gets close to Sukuna he wins, and given Sukuna is gonna be preoccupied, well, doing what you just said.
which could have hamon,
They will. Why wouldn't they?
now that it does land on sukuna is something i doubt, since all the showcase of danmaku kars had was not really that impressive,
What? Lad, he can do it without end, it won't be just like a 1 second burst like he did against Joseph to deflect gunfire, he can keep it up for a year.
Sukuna's stamina doesn't enable him to keep up if he just like, does it for awhile.
i know kars hamon is comparable as the sun, tough to be fair, Stroheim could just have say that is as hot as the sun out of pure fear and is really Stroheim german tech advanced to scan the heat from kars hamon is as hot as the sun?
Ignoring we have guide statements such as 6251 just flatout repeating it, are you really going that far to say the literal cyborg with super senses going "oh shit, it's comparable to the sun", as he watches a superhuman's flesh that got hit by melt and vaporize, not be right? The fact it evaporated Josep's flesh on contact would make it around that lv anyway.
to be honest this is quite the match, i can see sukuna and kars winning this but i may just wait more people to come in here before voting, i am gonna stay neutral for now , tough kars infinite stamina may make me vote for him, another thing kars could do tough, since he doenst care how he wins, kars just goes 300 meters above and spam projectiles whit hamon and uses those projectiles to try acid manip and absorb sukuna until sukuna tires out, tough who knows,
I mean, that's what he's gonna be doing with prior knowledge, why would he box a dude who has a 7-B nuke in pocket?
maybe sukuna does a binding vow or something to have a 300 meter domain, at this point knowing how these two take fights, anything that could lead them to win is valid for them, i do see kars profile could use an update (also why does sukuna have bio manip resistance?)
Kars' profile is outdated, especially now that I've obtained the Hamon sauce from JoJo mag that would put bro at 800 tons in AP and give him a lil extra duraneg and stat amp, but Dio comes first for obvious reasons.

But when has Sukuna ever led with that, notwithstanding doing that isn't instant anyway.
Probably might given the circumstances with the knowledge granted to him and the speed equal. When things get a notch up like this, he leds it up with DE.
Ye it isn't instant. Just takes him clasping his hands and saying Domain Expansion: 伏魔御厨子 (Fukuma Mizushi)
And then the barrier unfolds.
He does basically better and faster than what Mahito did

0129-017.png

0130-001.png

0130-002.png

0130-003.png

0130-004.png
0130-005.png

0130-006.png

(Todo is hit by the sure hit effect by the end, in that time span)
Basically Mahito manifested a domain quickly enough like that with jujutsu skill. Which Sukuna is above. But it's basically 3 actions to execute there in short when the match begins if he is to instantly start with a DE, short actions but still 3 in total. (hand sign, domain name chant and expanding the domain quickly)

Probably might given the circumstances with the knowledge granted to him and the speed equal. When things get a notch up like this, he leds it up with DE.
Ye it isn't instant. Just takes him clasping his hands and saying Domain Expansion: 伏魔御厨子 (Fukuma Mizushi)
And then the barrier unfolds.
He does basically better and faster than what Mahito did
I don't want probably, I want a guarantee. Kars, quite literally, can cover 100m in less than 0.003 sec. If he waits even a fraction of a second, he's never getting Kars back within his Domain AoE again. And that's giving him the benefit that he can set up a domain and then close it in that same timeframe.

any votes btw? I’m leaning towards Kars due to domain evasion and several hax capable of duranegging beyond rct’s regen

Back