• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes, it's an odd battle indeed. Let's get down to battle, shall we?

The Princess of Hell, the singing Morningstar, Charlie!

The King of Curses, Ryomen Sukuna!

Stats

Speed: Equal
Charlie is Bloodlusted due to her passive/defensive nature.
Sukuna has knowledge of angelic weaponry and 2 hours' worth of prep.
Battle takes place at a destroyed hazbin hotel.

Keys
Both will be at their full power.

Charlie has her weaponry.

Sukuna is in Megumis body and has all his summons and the world slash. He also has his true form.

Battle

Charlie Morningstar: Arkenis

Ryomen Sukuna: SheevShezarrine

Incon:

Last edited:
Does Charlie have anything that prevents her from getting killed by Cursed Energy's Pain and Curse Manipulation?

The only, and I do mean the ONLY reason this isn't a stomp is due to-- oh right you did the stupid thing and gave bro 2 hours of prep so he's not getting hit.

Charlie is a pretty much haxless fighter who relies on sheer stats or her Angelic Weaponry to get anything done even while outright bloodlusted. If your ass can barely fight Adam you aren't winning any skill awards.

Hey, it is AP....Though she is getting anhilated when Sukuna uses one of his...3 dura neg haxes
The problem is that Charlie has 0 AoE

Like even Vaggie would be better here because she actually knows how to fight properly. Or like, Husk, or Angel Dust, or-- just pick any character that isn't the Pascifist who gets beaten by a guy who's also pretty shitty at fighting! Yeah I know Charlie's bloodlusted but whipping out the trident immediately won't do much when she's not landing a hit

Something something fire manipulation
Ah yes that fire Manipulation Charlie has definitely whipped out in combat. Ever. Even while she was bloodlusted.

And those fireworks are single shot projectiles that Sukuna can dodge with ease if JJK gives him any decent skill feats

Ah yes that fire Manipulation Charlie has definitely whipped out in combat. Ever. Even while she was bloodlusted.

And those fireworks are single shot projectiles that Sukuna can dodge with ease if JJK gives him any decent skill feats
I am talking about Sukuna own fire manip

Didn't read

Voting Charlie. She's invulnerable to harm and can only be killed and harmed by angelic weapons. Needs one good hit with her fork or transformation to his head and wins.
I'm gonna throw this out there: CE is not something Charlie's invulnerability is equipped to deal with. Or Domain Expansion. Or literally anything because Hazbin's magic will never get equalized with JJK stuff

CE is not something Charlie's invulnerability is equipped to deal with. Or Domain Expansion. Or literally anything because Hazbin's magic will never get equalized with JJK stuff
The invulnerability negation is for physical damage.
Charlie can only be damaged by angelic weapons, this is two entirely different invulnerabilities. Nothing suggests cursed energy can damage angelic beings

The invulnerability negation is for physical damage.
Charlie can only be damaged by angelic weapons, this is two entirely different invulnerabilities. Nothing suggests cursed energy can damage angelic beings
Want me to show you Charlie getting choked out by Adam?

How about Lute tearing her own arm off?

Or lucifer beating Adam's ass?

Want me to show you Charlie getting choked out by Adam?

How about Lute tearing her own arm off?

Or lucifer beating Adam's ass?
Idk anything about that, I'm saying Sukuna has no way of harming her due to her angelic nature which is on page. If there's stuff wrong on her page then address that first.

Idk anything about that, I'm saying Sukuna has no way of harming her due to her angelic nature which is on page. If there's stuff wrong on her page then address that first.
I'm saying it's Angelic things in general that can harm her.

But that's just the thing, nothing in Hazbin or Helluva comes even close to CE or DE. Those wouldn't be no-sold because, bluntly put, it'd be an NLF to say Charlie's invulnerability applied to them.

But that's just the thing, nothing in Hazbin or Helluva comes even close to CE or DE. Those wouldn't be no-sold because, bluntly put, it'd be an NLF to say Charlie's invulnerability applied to them.
And when has cursed energy harmed an angelic being? Besides that in her transformation she's more durable than Sukuna's highest ap

Pretty sure Invulnerability needs dura neg to be bypassed (Or Invulnerability Negation in this case) unless it's a limited edition of it

And when has cursed energy harmed an angelic being?
01.jpg

And when has cursed energy harmed an angelic being? Besides that in her transformation she's more durable than Sukuna's highest ap
I dunno, when has Charlie's invulnerability made her no-sell cursed energy?
Pretty sure Invulnerability needs dura neg to be bypassed (Or Invulnerability Negation in this case) unless it's a limited edition of it
If I'm wrong I'm wrong but uh, I'm pretty sure Sukuna has dura neg options lol

Back