• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultimate Life Form vs The King of Curses

VS

• SBA
  • Speed Equalized
  • Both have Prior Knowledge
  • Starting Distance - 100 Meters
  • Location - Sonoran Desert
  • Ultimate Life Form Kars
  • 15 Fingers Yuji Vessel
  • Sukuna - 1.72 Kilotons
  • Kars - 642 Tons
Naked Fighter: IamMadeOutOfStone, Arkenis
Chef:

Saguaro_National_Park_-_Flickr_-_Joe_Parks.jpg

Last edited:
Jojo's wish they had a year dedicated to them like Shadow. IT IS THE YEAR OF GOATDOW, REJOICE IN THE BEST ULTIMATE LIFE FORM.
They have, twice, maybe 3. They also got a collab with gucci and the louvre. Until Shadow is hung up alongside the Mona Lisa, I fear he might be on fraud watch.

Would Kars be able to pick up the use of Curse Energy?
I thought about that, I was looking at his page wondering if he had adaptation and I was surprised he didn't considering he's the ultimate life form lol. But I assume he would be able to.

this is gonna go like maho vs sukuna, it all ends the moment sukuna decides to use domain and fuga on kars (since sukuna will find killing kars not as easy thanks to kars regen)

What's stopping Kars from doing one of his like, 20 different duraneg methods.

What are the duraneg methods? (Other than absorption/acid manip and hamon)
Mostly those, but Hamon itself has a bunch, from mind control, hypnosis, body puppetry, sleep manip, funny organ failure, etc.
Hamon alone has a slew of effects Sukuna doesn't, which is kinda bad when Kars can store Hamon within stuff like his feathers and animals, anything organic and liquid-based really, inorganic he can still channel it through.

Cellular acid hax via his biomass and hypnosis, are two of a few of his innate pillar man abilities as well.

tough, most dura neg stuff needs kars to touch sukuna, which i found that sukuna dismantle is enough to just keep kars away from sukuna, and i am sure the hamon stopping hearts will do nothing to sukuna neither, plus sukuna still has rct

Mostly those, but Hamon itself has a bunch, from mind control, hypnosis, body puppetry, sleep manip, funny organ failure, etc.
Hamon alone has a slew of effects Sukuna doesn't, which is kinda bad when Kars can store Hamon within stuff like his feathers and animals, anything organic and liquid-based really, inorganic he can still channel it through.

Cellular acid hax via his biomass and hypnosis, are two of a few of his innate pillar man abilities as well.
Well the acid could be healed by RCT and hypnosis and stuff could be resisted cause sorcerers resist mind manip. Where does the sleep manip come from? I'm assuming the body puppetry and organ failure comes from Kars possessing his body which kind of just depends on if Sukuna decides to just dismantle spam him like he usually does people or not

Given how Sukuna's fight with Mahoraga went, if he realizes his opponent can regen he's just gonna pull out DE and reduce him to dust and if that doesn't work he's gonna vaporize him with Fuga

Fuga can just be avoided by him missing Kars flying if need be. Also I'm wondering to what extent is Kar's RE?

Well the acid could be healed by RCT and hypnosis
Since when can RCT heal acid hax so potent it looks like phasing?
and stuff could be resisted cause sorcerers resist mind manip.
Mechanics? How is it performed, method matters. He doesn't have it listed anyway tho.

Where does the sleep manip come from?
Hamon can put things to sleep, Joseph says as much early on.
I'm assuming the body puppetry and organ failure comes from Kars possessing his body which kind of just depends on if Sukuna decides to just dismantle spam him like he usually does people or not
No, those come from Hamon being able to manipulate another's body, and inducing stuff like organ failure.

I don't think Kars would possess him, if he was in a possession to possess, why even do that? Just eat him with acid.

Fuga can just be avoided by him missing Kars flying if need be. Also I'm wondering to what extent is Kar's RE?
It's ok but it ain't like Novel Kars where if ya use some abstract hax across the planet and he ******* hears about it offhand he'd adapt, most haxy stuff would work on canon.

Since when can RCT heal acid hax so potent it looks like phasing?
Not really sure what the phasing part has to do with that but if Sukuna gets that close that Kars can phase through him and use his acid hax he's probably screwed anyways so eh

Mechanics? How is it performed, method matters. He doesn't have it listed anyway tho.
It's listed on the cursed energy page, specifically the sorcerer tabber. Lets them resist charming/compulsion effects

Hamon can put things to sleep, Joseph says as much early on.

No, those come from Hamon being able to manipulate another's body, and inducing stuff like organ failure.

I don't think Kars would possess him, if he was in a possession to possess, why even do that? Just eat him with acid.
Ah okay, thought you were listing those as his pillar man abilities not his hamon abilities. Anyways, how likely is it for him to use hamon anyways since iirc he really only used it to style on Joseph.

Last edited:
RCT's getting an update, I just need to add it to the page. But yeah I don't see how Sukuna will be able to rct from acid, not to mention, this is 15f Sukuna, if he keeps rcting from heavy injury it'll only weaken him.

Kars touches Sukuna and he gets erased from acid, the cellular acid shit goes crazy
also equal speed gei

Not really sure what the phasing part has to do with that but if Sukuna gets that close that Kars can phase through him and use his acid hax he's probably screwed anyways so eh
I meant the acid is so potent, it looks like they phase through, any organic material that makes contact is dissolved so quickly, it looks like they fuse.

Also fusionism

(a few examples).

Lads can merge with and fuse biomatter together, latter of which is bad, as that enables easy absorption or vampiric essence to be given without needing to deal with an actual wound.
It's listed on the cursed energy page, specifically the sorcerer tabber. Lets them resist charming/compulsion effects
That'd prob stop vampiric mindhax, but unsure if it'd cover hamon mindhax.

Ah okay, thought you were listing those as his pillar man abilities not his hamon abilities. Anyways, how likely is it for him to use hamon anyways since iirc he really only used it to style on Joseph.
Given he has prior knowledge, guaranteed, (prior knowledge is kinda sus tho), Kars uses whatever he has to win, even if it's scummy, dirty, or bullshit, he won't even fight if he thinks there's a risk and will instead just use goons in his stead.

As for the last bit, idk probably likely? It's a power he has. He just kinda got memed 20 seconds after whipping it out, because of said power, but that doesn't mean it's ooc, given his mindset in a fight is use whatever works best with least danger, he's bound to whip it out pretty quick.

so sukuna knows kars acid is quite the huge problem, what stops sukuna from just using his slashes from afar? which btw, tier 7 slashes against a tier 8 guy, i dont see kars getting close enough to sukuna at all, again, sukuna can still use his domain plus fuga, and sukuna domain can also have a close barrier which could limit kars flight

so sukuna knows kars acid is quite the huge problem, what stops sukuna from just using his slashes from afar?
Kars doing the same back with hamon charged biomass projectile danmaku?
which btw, tier 7 slashes against a tier 8 guy,
It's only like a 3x gap, against a dude who's dogshit puppy fodder they ditched because he was so bad, would need to be torn into uniform 1cm^3 chunks all at once to kill, at least. Kars himself, even vampires, can fight while sliced in half.
i dont see kars getting close enough to sukuna at all, again,
If they play range, Kars has projectiles too, danmaku even, all of which can be imbued with Hamon. He doesnt need to get close.
sukuna can still use his domain plus fuga, and sukuna domain can also have a close barrier which could limit kars flight
  • Domain Expansion: Malevolent Shrine (領りょう域いき展てん開かい「伏ふく魔ま御み厨づ子し」 Ryōiki Tenkai・Fukuma Mizushi?) Sukuna's Domain Expansion creates a Buddhist shrine decorated with skulls. Malevolent Shrine has a distinctive property that does not create a barrier to separate spaces. In exchange for not having the power to confine targets, the Domain has expanded the guaranteed hit radius to nearly 200 meters. Within Malevolent Shrine, Sukuna can use Cleave and Dismantle relentlessly and automatically until the Domain expires."
Kars aint being beaten by Cleave or dismantle, they're tedious at best.

Fuga is an issue, but given you're arguing they're fighting at range, why can't he dodge it exactly? And it's only an issue if we go with his low-end regen, otherwise, it'd **** him up, bad, if hit, but only temporarily till he brings his dust back together.

Fuga is an issue, but given you're arguing they're fighting at range, why can't he dodge it exactly? And it's only an issue if we go with his low-end regen, otherwise, it'd **** him up, bad, if hit, but only temporarily till he brings his dust back together.
It does have a big aoe

Kars doing the same back with hamon charged biomass projectile danmaku?

It's only like a 3x gap, against a dude who's dogshit puppy fodder they ditched because he was so bad, would need to be torn into uniform 1cm^3 chunks all at once to kill, at least. Kars himself, even vampires, can fight while sliced in half.

If they play range, Kars has projectiles too, danmaku even, all of which can be imbued with Hamon. He doesnt need to get close.

• Domain Expansion: Malevolent Shrine (領りょう域いき展てん開かい「伏ふく魔ま御み厨づ子し」 Ryōiki Tenkai・Fukuma Mizushi?) Sukuna's Domain Expansion creates a Buddhist shrine decorated with skulls. Malevolent Shrine has a distinctive property that does not create a barrier to separate spaces. In exchange for not having the power to confine targets, the Domain has expanded the guaranteed hit radius to nearly 200 meters. Within Malevolent Shrine, Sukuna can use Cleave and Dismantle relentlessly and automatically until the Domain expires."
Kars aint being beaten by Cleave or dismantle, they're tedious at best.

i am sure sukuna domain itself could kill kars, since the slashes are enough to pulverize maho and a phone and people, this will in fact trouble kars a god damn lot, and danmaku wise, sukuna slashes should easily cut kars projectiles whit no issue just like what he did whit poor jogo, that unless i am forgetting how actual potent kars regen is, since i recall nothing on jojo part 2 of kars regenerating super fast

i am sure sukuna domain itself could kill kars, since the slashes are enough to pulverize maho and a phone and people, this will in fact trouble kars a god damn lot, and danmaku wise, sukuna slashes should easily cut kars projectiles whit no issue just like what he did whit poor jogo, that unless i am forgetting how actual potent kars regen is, since i recall nothing on jojo part 2 of kars regenerating super fast
Pre ultimate, he'd need to be cut up beyond 1cm cube, and while ultimate he's beyond that.

It does have a big aoe
Well yeah but if they're fighting at range, they have hundreds of meters between them.
i am sure sukuna domain itself could kill kars, since the slashes are enough to pulverize maho and a phone and people,
Pulv aint enough dog, nice try. Notwithstanding that's the anime, me and you both know they hyperinflate it jogo wishes he had his anime showings. Show the manga scans lad.
this will in fact trouble kars a god damn lot,
Unless he dodges, or regens, given he can and will regen.

Cleave and Dismantle aint doing anything here.
and danmaku wise, sukuna slashes should easily cut kars projectiles whit no issue just like what he did whit poor jogo,
Ignoring the fact Kars is, ironically, far beyond Jogo, his projectiles can curve, transform, increase or decrease in size, and so on. Can be used without limit, and this is in conjunction with channeling.
that unless i am forgetting how actual potent kars regen is, since i recall nothing on jojo part 2 of kars regenerating super fast
He can regen from dust with the high-end and what, he's MFTL+, like every instant he's regen has been at ludicrous speeds.

This ain't even getting into stuff like Kars can just fly out of range and carpet bomb for a year straight. His stamina far, far exceeds Sukuna's.

Pulv aint enough dog, nice try. Notwithstanding that's the anime, me and you both know they hyperinflate it jogo wishes he had his anime showings. Show the manga scans lad.

LmpwZw

i agreed that using anime feats whats bad idea of mine, sorry, but atleast i found this, which is kinda the same as the phone and maho scene in the anime?
He can regen from dust with the high-end and what, he's MFTL+, like every instant he's regen has been at ludicrous speeds.
also since when does having speed make your regen go faster? is that a thing? i want to see also a manga scan on this one, since i really recall kars having trouble being inside lava and not regenerating well there

i agreed that using anime feats whats bad idea of mine, sorry, but atleast i found this, which is kinda the same as the phone and maho scene in the anime?
Better, but, 200m range, Kars can outrange that. Given he can like, fly.
also since when does having speed make your regen go faster? is that a thing? i want to see also a manga scan on this one,
Because he's healed mid-combat?
Also his regen is >>>>>>>>>>> Dio, who heals quicker than fire can burn him.

since i really recall kars having trouble being inside lava and not regenerating well there
Well yeah? Because he was in the lava? He was perfectly fine right after

I think showing the panels of Sukuna's domain turning buildings into literal dust that blows away in the wind might've been better.
Kars peak regen is dust lv so...

I meant the acid is so potent, it looks like they phase through, any organic material that makes contact is dissolved so quickly, it looks like they fuse.

Also fusionism

(a few examples).

Lads can merge with and fuse biomatter together, latter of which is bad, as that enables easy absorption or vampiric essence to be given without needing to deal with an actual wound.

Ah okay, I misread what you meant by the acid and thought you meant that the acid would make whatever it touches look like its phasing (as in, lets say it hit sukuna's arm, sukuna's arm itself would look like its phasing) and didn't realize you meant Kars would look like he's phasing

I blame my sleep deprived ass for misreading that my bad lol

Better, but, 200m range, Kars can outrange that. Given he can like, fly.
Sukuna's going to know he can fly out so he can just enclose the domain. Malevolent Shrine doesn't have to be an open domain. The open domain just makes it easier to kill people, lets him auto-win most domain clashes, and also extends the range. He can always just make a barrier around it like most sorcerers do

If we're assuming Kar's low-end regen then the only things Sukuna has that can kill him would be Malevolent Shrine to pulverize him and Fuga. If we're assuming high-end regen then the only thing that Sukuna has to kill him is Fuga considering that thing is over 3000x stronger and could vaporize everything within the 140 m area so it should be able to overcome the heat resistance Kars has shown.

to be fair, he using a armor there, that he made whit air if i recall or something to protect him against the lava, which i mean, this could be an araki forgot, since dio can regen fine on fire, but i dont know at this point 💀

i still need to know, like he gets turn into dust and seconds later he back fine to normal? i really dont recall seeing this, it can be implied that he can infact come back from being dust, but how fast? thats what i am asking, i know his regen scales above santanas but how above?

i still need to know, like he gets turn into dust and seconds later he back fine to normal? i really dont recall seeing this, it can be implied that he can infact come back from being dust, but how fast? thats what i am asking, i know his regen scales above santanas but how above?
adding more, sukuna can still shoot another fuga, since the jogo fight and maho fight are like some minutes apart if i am not wrong, so sukuna could shot one fuga and then another, assuming the dust level regen takes some time

Back