• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Supreme World of Darkness Upgrade thread: Peace at Long last

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not interested in evaluating this series, sorry.

Okay. If that are all the evaluations we are going to get, I suppose that we might have to go ahead, in lack of better options.

Do you have any cosmology explanation blogs or a regular page prepared for justifying the new tiers in the wiki?

Thank you. Perhaps creating a "World of Darkness Cosmology Explanations page" based on it would be better?

Thank you. Perhaps creating a "World of Darkness Cosmology Explanations page" based on it would be better?
Sure, go ahead, I only called it the Reshuffle because I already had "World of Darkness Respect Blog"

Can i ask a question please?

If this upgrade thread is accepted (it seems almost accepted) what exactly will the transcendence levels in tier high 1-a and 0 be? How much above baseline will they be?
Depends on the character.

Basically, how high would the strongest High 1-A dude be, and how high the strongest tier 0 one will be?
The strongest? I think the strongest High 1-A would probably be Lucifer and Lilith (Gehenna), since they're "possibly 0", they completely dwarf Infinite High 1-A spaces, embodying Yin and Yang, and therefore, being present throughout all of them and being beyond them.

As for the strongest tier 0? That depends on what you mean, if you want the Absolute strongest, then without any shadow of a doubt, I AM THAT I AM. They're indisputably the strongest.

All Godheads/ELOHIM are just avatars of I AM THAT I AM, including many Tier 0 beings. They are all what happens when you give I AM THAT I AM a face or personality.

They simply transcend both.

As for the strongest ELOHIM/Godhead, that'd probably be Bondye, who's just stated to be the strongest of all the Gods and that everyone has to keep him alive or everything stops.

I say probably because Gaia could possibly be on his level, having an entire game race based around keeping her alive, she has similar statements such as having ELOHIM level avatars and that she dwarfs the Triat, who are High ELOHIM level.

Sure, go ahead, I only called it the Reshuffle because I already had "World of Darkness Respect Blog"
I can not do so for you. You have to handle it yourself, preferably under Ultima's supervision.

The strongest? I think the strongest High 1-A would probably be Lucifer and Lilith (Gehenna), since they're "possibly 0", they completely dwarf Infinite High 1-A spaces, embodying Yin and Yang, and therefore, being present throughout all of them and being beyond them.

So I know we have yet to tackle Wraith and it's implications for their nature, but isn't Abel stated to match or possibly surpass Lilith as well?

"Abel is the only ally of Caine whose powers and plans could rival or exceed Lilith’s in scope"

So I know we have yet to tackle Wraith and it's implications for their nature, but isn't Abel stated to match or possibly surpass Lilith as well?

"Abel is the only ally of Caine whose powers and plans could rival or exceed Lilith’s in scope"
Abel would be "High 1-A, possibly 0".

Lilith gets much stronger in 20th than Gehenna, as in Gehenna, she couldn't even harm Jehovah yet, while in 20th, she's become his Equal.

Bump

The only questions I'm wondering are these:

How much transcendence is the High 1-A tier of the WoD series? Does it have any transcendence or is it the baseline?
Infinitely into high-1A
Is the tier 0 of jehovah the same as the clear light?
It’s. According to ultima the strongest verse on the wiki as of know

Okay, so what about the Cthulhu Mythos, Elder Scrolls, and Twin Peaks?

Also, shouldn't the following page be renamed to "Jehovah (World of Darkness)"?

Baseline, pretty sure baseline, and pretty sure baseline.

Probably

As of now, I think the clear light and the supreme archetype are still number 1 strongest characters on the wiki, as both are significantly above baseline 0. Although considering I've heard both verses will be downgraded, that throne won't last.

Does this indicate that they have an infinite number of baseline High 1-A or does it indicate that they are at the High 1-A+ level like the cetacean hierarchy? Sorry for not fully understanding.
Sorry I’m not knowledgeable on the series, ULD just told me that they are infinitly into high-1A and that Ultima said the tier 0s are the strongest on the wiki

So, about this...

Likely, I think it was named that way originally because of some issues ultima had, but they were resolved to my memory

Okay.

@Ultima_Reality

Can you help out by responding here please?

It's because of the Consensus and how there's an infinite amount of them.

Archmages can effect Tier 0 constructs, and the Consensus above the Mage's sees the Mages as Mages see Unawakened, Regular -ass- humans.

Yeah, it probably should. I think it was created with the idea that there was more than one Jehovah, but that's changed.

I have handled it, and redirected the links as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back