• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't understand,cosmology High 1-A because House Of Mystery High 1-A,but House Of Mystery>heaven and hell,why heaven,silver city and hell High 1-A?
Because I made a statement earlier that all realms are equal to each other, at the very least. So Dreaming contains the House of Mystery and sits nearly equal to the other realms.

Yes, the power of dreams and stories can change the entirety of Creation which includes the afterlives, but the point is the realms are somewhat interconnected and may be equal. While Faerie doesn't fully scale to Hell, it doesn't downscale Faerie but upscales Hell. Same with the City of Stars being on the same level of existence as the Dreaming, I wouldn't see why something like Heaven and Hell is any lesser considering the ruler of Hell is stated to be stronger than the ruler of the Dreaming.

Because I made a statement earlier that all realms are equal to each other, at the very least. So Dreaming contains the House of Mystery and sits nearly equal to the other realms.

Yes, the power of dreams and stories can change the entirety of Creation which includes the afterlives, but the point is the realms are somewhat interconnected and may be equal. While Faerie doesn't fully scale to Hell, it doesn't downscale Faerie but upscales Hell. Same with the City of Stars being on the same level of existence as the Dreaming, I wouldn't see why something like Heaven and Hell is any lesser considering the ruler of Hell is stated to be stronger than the ruler of the Dreaming.
Ee,your own argument says,House Of Mystery is Beyond hell and heaven.

It should be "before" not "beyond"
IMG_20241015_192029.jpg

I don't understand,cosmology High 1-A because House Of Mystery High 1-A,but House Of Mystery>heaven and hell,why heaven,silver city and hell High 1-A?
At these levels, it is not right to think of a linear chronology for both characters and lands. For example, we're looking for the connection between Dan's Lucifer and Mike's, but that's not necessary. So these are not fixed things. The House nexus of realities and creates entire worlds through its narrative model.

It is true that such far realms exist, at least at this level. But the superiority of one world over another depends very little on the person who created it. Because as we know, the person who created Faerie is Lucifer. (Not fairies)
It should be "before" not "beyond"
The word "before" is used here. But it is unclear whether even this refers to other forms of heaven and hell. But one way or another, the House's mission operates within the borders of Dream's domain but spans entire worlds.

At these levels, it is not right to think of a linear chronology for both characters and lands. For example, we're looking for the connection between Dan's Lucifer and Mike's, but that's not necessary. So these are not fixed things. The House nexus of realities and creates entire worlds through its narrative model.

It is true that such far realms exist, at least at this level. But the superiority of one world over another depends very little on the person who created it. Because as we know, the person who created Faerie is Lucifer. (Not fairies)

The word "before" is used here. But it is unclear whether even this refers to other forms of heaven and hell. But one way or another, the House's mission operates within the borders of Dream's domain but spans entire worlds.
Oky

The actual comic only says before.
It's from the part where infinitesimal dung contains Universes. I used that as context to either mean worlds or Creation as a whole. However, beyond this case was just saying it was outside of those realms, but a position could be argued that it's entirely superior to those realms.

Last edited:
Back