• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Snatcher VS Chowder

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
No, I said at BEST this is an incon.
But like i said before, all the previous votes for the snatcher are debunked since they assumed his teleportation is faster than chowder
well this really does seem like Incon, becasue The Snatcher can get close in the time and use Death Hax OR Chowder eats him alongside the Plot

I think this should just be added in as inconclusive. Because that is literally what is it, both sides fail to reach a conclusion. Even with Snatcher taking most of the votes, you guys appear to be at an empasse.

EMagoIorSouI said:
I think this should just be added in as inconclusive. Because that is literally what is it, both sides fail to reach a conclusion. Even with Snatcher taking most of the votes, you guys appear to be at an empasse.
I agree with this

If it's interdimensional range, does that give Snatcher a better chance at winning? Cause if not I'll switch over to incon.

If this isn't a stomp due to the tier upgrades, then I still vote inconclusive unless someone convinces me otherwise that Snatcher's range gives him a win.

EMagoIorSouI said:
If this isn't a stomp due to the tier upgrades, then I still vote inconclusive unless someone convinces me otherwise that Snatcher's range gives him a win.
i feel this can be remade using the same rules with an exception to tier as The Snatcher now has 3 keys (Base, Ex, and Ultra) they might make a difference in the fight and with his interdimensional range he no longer needs to teleport towards Chowder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back