• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs. The Snatcher (Grace)

Actually I think sans would teleport him back into his attack after he sees snatcher teleport away before he reacts. Might go for sans right now…

After someone falls in one of his traps, he sends them to his pocket dimension (Which is basically just a backround change) and he sent Hat Kid to an area of darkness upon his defeat. Ultra Snatcher has more dangerous BFR but we're not using him here

It's doubtful he'll use death hax against Sans, a skeleton, plus the only time he uses it is if Hat Kid refuses his first contract three times
Okay then I vote sans since he will most likely teleport snatcher back into his attack after seeing him go away

Actually I think sans would teleport him back into his attack after he sees snatcher teleport away before he reacts. Might go for sans right now…
I mean, Sans already has trouble hitting people (without teleportation) with his teleport into attack strat

Like you can still see his attacks coming even when he teleports you
He only did it because of the game mechanics. In this fight he will just teleport him inside or pretty close to his danmaku and snatcher wouldnt see it coming + has no skill in dodging

switching to Incon as well.

The fight really comes down to who can hit the killing blow first with Snatcher having his plethora of AOE and thought based techniques that'll immediately end the fight but Sans' durability negation and Danmaku can be just as fast at putting Snatcher down if he isn't careful.

I added it but only to Snatcher's profile. Man, this page is in need of some cleanup and is missing some abilities. Snatcher has a pretty blatant Subjective Reality feat and other new abilities in the Vanessa's Curse DLC.

Last edited:
Back