• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Snatcher VS Chowder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adem Warlock69 said:
Because The Snatcher would passively BFR him to his Dimension and The Pain manipulation will prevent him from doing so
1. Dimensional Travel (Which he should have)

2. Chowder has had high pain tolerance so standard pain hax wouldn't really work

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Oh, AND you didn't give proof on how he can counter Chowder's time stop via thought
The Snatcher might be getting a Resistance to Time Stop btw

1. Right now he doesn't have it, so until then BFR would work

2. Evidence? And high exposure of the Snatcher's Pain manipulation can kill Hat kid, so Yeah, it isn't standard

he can also trap Chowder with his purple thorny plants, so with them and the Pain manipulation he would prevent Chowder from doing anything, and when he instanly teleports to him, He'll use his Death and Soul Hax with a thought

@Adem

Correction. His soul manipulation likely requires a contract, there isn't really concrete evidence that he can use that without a contract. His BFR, Death Manipulation, and Pain Manipulation are all by himself, however.

Adem Warlock69 said:
1. Right now he doesn't have it, so until then BFR would work
2. Evidence? And the Snatcher's Pain manipulation can kill Hat kid, so Yeah, it isn't standard

he can also trap Chowder with his purple thorny plants, so with them and the Pain manipulation he would prevent Chowder from doing anything, and whne he instanly teleports to him, He'll use his Death and Soul Hax with a thought
1. Ok then, I will. and even then his passive BFR doesn't have the range from seeing the scans on his profile.

2. Chowder can think and teleport somewhere in which the hat kid can't reach him and plot hax him, trapping him with thorny plants mean nothing since he can do it with thought

@EMagolorSoul

Well he did state this

"Normally I'd eat your soul and toss your body, but you're a lucky one! You won the lottery, because I just happen to be missing a brain dead servant. That's right, the old one got himself killed, his head popped off and now I need a new towel boy! So tell you what, I've got a piece of paper here. Don't worry about all the details! I just need you to sign right here at the bottom."

So his Soul removal thing likely was without the need of a contract

2. Chowder can think and teleport somewhere in which the hat kid can't reach him and plot hax him, trapping him with thorny plants mean nothing since he can do it with thought
Pain Hax kinda prevents that, you know what? Forget BFR and Death Hax, The Snatcher would just kill Chowder With his Pain Manipulation, his Teleportation doesn't have the Range to escape it

He does, he teleported outside of his universe before and outside of fiction, the snatcher doesn't have that range for his hax

Also, doesn't a good enough regen deal with pain hax, as it is damaging the nerves

Shouldn't he have that in his profile? Well no matter

Regen isn't listed as a resistance to it, Also Pain manipulation distracts the opponent so they can't use their Hax, especially Pain Hax that kills with high exposure

Adem Warlock69 said:
Shouldn't he have that in his profile? Well no matter
Regen isn't listed as a resistance to it, Also Pain manipulation distracts the opponent so they can't use their Hax, especially Pain Hax that kills with high exposure
Great, ANOTHER thing I better fix.

And no, Pain Hax is causing pain by damaging the nerve cells of your body, with his regen he should deal with it just fine, plus the fact he has been unaffected by things which cause high pain like walking on extreme heat barefooted

Only some pain Hax users do the Hax via nerve stuff, some do it through other methods (Such as Mind Manipulation), not sure what The Snatcher's would qualify as though

Soupywolf5 said:
Only some pain Hax users do the Hax via nerve stuff, some are done through other methods (Such as Mind Manipulation), not sure what The Snatcher's would qualify as though
his Pain Hax is odd as it appears to just happen so it seems like it can be via Thought as he doesn't even say anything when he uses it

Soupywolf5 said:
Only some pain Hax users do the Hax via nerve stuff, some do it through other methods (Such as Mind Manipulation), not sure what The Snatcher's would qualify as though
Pretty sure from what we see of it it would be more like body damaging.

Anyway, what still stops Chowder from thinking and moving to somewhere in which he can't reach via his plothax

Niccokirby said:
Soupywolf5 said:
Only some pain Hax users do the Hax via nerve stuff, some are done through other methods (Such as Mind Manipulation), not sure what The Snatcher's would qualify as though
his Pain Hax is odd as it appears to just happen so it seems like it can be via Thought as he doesn't even say anything when he uses it
We don't know how fast it takes, he isn't even there when we see him do it. You can't assume it's thought based

Also there are some forms of nerve-based Pain Hax that wouldn't be negated by regen, as they work by stimulating the nerves rather than damage them (Such as Darkseid's Agony Matrix)

What painhax will put Chowder in worse pain than that time he simultaneously snapped all of his bones and had his head melted away?

The snatcher can also use his Bombs (that don't become slower if you slow down time with the Time Stop Hat) that insta kill Hat kid if the Timer hits 0, one of them has a timer of 10 seconds, so there's also that

Adem Warlock69 said:
The snatcher can also use his Bombs (that don't become slower if you slow down time with the Time Stop Hat) that insta kill Hat kid if the Timer hits 0, one of them has a timer of 10 seconds, so there's also that
That is way worse, as Chowder still can auto think and exit his fiction and enter an area in which he can't reach, and plothax him to death with far more time than before

Adem Warlock69 said:
his bombs are likely activated with a thought, because the bombs instanly stick to hat kid and activate when the Stage begins
Chowder can just still just insta teleport, remove the bombs, and do the exact same thing I said many times before, and the snatcher wouldn't have the chance to reach him

He could warp his whole cartoon universe.
1 time, he rewrote the whole cartoon into something else
that 1 time was with Optional Equipment

Niccokirby said:
He could warp his whole cartoon universe.
1 time, he rewrote the whole cartoon into something else
that 1 time was with Optional Equipment
The 1st time wasn't. Oh, he can also eat the plot and kill the snatcher that way while he is outside of the fiction so the snatcher can't reach him (which he didn't do with optional equipment, he did it with his hax)

The Snatcher would manipulate him into signing his contract if he does that, as the Snatcher has 4th wall breaking & awareness and Genius Intelligence & Social Influencing, and Chowder is gullible

Adem Warlock69 said:
The Snatcher would manipulate him into signing his contract if he does that, as the Snatcher has 4th wall awareness and Genius Intelligence & Social Influencing, and Chowder is gullible
1. Signing what, by then chowder teleports and eats him out of existence. If he tries to make a contract with him, he wouldn't go down back to reality and eat him, he would eat the plot straight away.

2. Knowing you are fictional for a gag /=/ Knowing that your opponent exists outside of fiction. AND the fact he can't even reach him at all in that state

3. Both are bloodlusted, trying to trick him would go nowhere because if he tries to negotiate and trick him Chowder eats him alive

Why would Chowder teleport away he doesn't know anything about The Snatcher nor is he smart enough to try and learn what he can do, Chowders first thought would be to Get Rid of him before anything bad can happen but because he has to say something The Snatcher well notice something is up, use Pain or Vines to stop him and then Telelport in front of him and induce Death, Steal his Soul, or BFR him away

1. Bloodlust negates that he wouldn't do it in character, he can do anything here. You have a point if this is in character, but both are bloodlusted here

2. Yeah, I know, he teleports and gets rid of him from an area outside of fiction where the snatcher can't reach him

3. Already debunked, loads of times.

they are Bloodlusted but Chowders first thought would be "get rid of him" which requires him to say something, he wouldn't Teleport first thing as he doesn't know what ability The Snatcher has nor would he be Smart enough to think "i'll wait to see what my opponent can do" and once Chowder Starts talking Snatcher has multiple ways to stop him and The Snatcher Teleportation is very large as i've stated multiple times in Subcon Forest he is nomally Chilling in his Tree Hut or whatever it is and then next thing you see once you hit his Trapes is The Snatcher is there, it should easily be greater then 5 Meters, to go from The Huge Subcon Tree to The Subcon Village

1. Yeah, get rid of him, he can easily exit the cartoon and just eat it. That is "getting rid of him". He has other ways to kill him besides being bloodlusted, exiting the cartoon and eating it is another one. Also, your same argument is that he doesn't do it in character, in fact, he teleported and exited the fiction multiple times so there goes that argument

2. Going by YOUR logic you are FRAing off the Snatcher IT'ing dragon ball style and death haxing when we have no proof that he will do that because he doesn't know that chowder can end him with a few words. Especially since in fights he starts with other stuff and not IT'ing and deathhaxing. Your logic is just as silly.

1. Yeah, get rid of him, he can easily exit the cartoon and just eat it. That is "getting rid of him".
2. Going by YOUR logic you are FRAing off the Snatcher IT'ing dragon ball style and death haxing when we have no proof of that because he doesn't know that chowder can end him with a sentence. Your logic is just as silly.
your points are stating that Chowder would first leave it which he wouldn't, Chowder first thing he would want to do is get rid of The Snatcher because one of his Weaknesses is being cowardly so he would want to get rid of whatever is scaring him or causing it and i'm not stating his Teleportation is Dragon Ball style i'm saying it's much larger then 5 meters as going from the Hut to the Village is much more impressive then what he did in his fight and since he can clear the gap in a small frame and once he sees The Snatcher up close he would probably stutter because of his Weakness of being Cowardly which gives The Snatcher enought time to just think "RIP Chowder"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back