• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Snatcher VS Chowder

Status
Not open for further replies.
let's give this a try

The Snatcher is at 9-B And Chowder is at High 8-C

Both are Bloodlusted

Fight is in Subcon Forest

Fight ends in K.O, Incap, Or Death

Both are 50 meters from eachother

Speed is =

The Soul Stealer:3 (TFSCell, UnalignedStarswirl, Roachman40)

The Cat/Bear/Rabbit Hybrid:0

Inconclusive:7 (EMagoIorSouI, CoolDeante, I'm Blue, Adem Warlock69, Sir Ovens, GoCommitDi, Soupywolf5)

SnatcherVsSpongebob
Chowdercar

Having just Snatcher as bloodlusted: Likely a stomp in the favor of Snatcher. If BFR doesn't get to Chowder, then his passive Death Manipulation will, and he will have no chance of attacking.

Having both bloodlusted: Either Snatcher or inconclusive. Snatcher can still proceed with death manipulation, but here, Chowder could use plot manipulation to literally remove Snatcher from the battle, I guess (I mean I've watched Chowder but I don't know how it might play into a battle). Although, I don't know if Chowder needs to process a thought to demonstrate the ability, but I do know he has a quicker chance of winning here. Either way, Snatcher wins of quicker hax or inconclusive, as they both rid each other with their own set of abilities.

Oh, I am most DEFINITELY giving it to the snatcher. Chowders plot hax requires for him to say a sentence while Snatchers is way quicker.

Actually, I looked at it and it really doesn't seem like proper type 8 immortality. Even if it was, if Snatcher were to use death inducement Chowder isn't really "losing animation".

Friendly reminder that Snatcher also has Pain Infliction, he can probably inflict pain into Chowder to bypass his durability and regen.

Wait, both are fully equipped?

Chowder could also just think with Brain Grub, which would turn the fight into Cooking Talk with Chowder and make The Snatcher sing soft rock on channel 5

GoCommitDi said:
Chowder could also just think with Brain Grub
no, SBA: Equipment: Standard equipment i never said anything about full arsenal

GoCommitDi said:

Chowder could also just think with Brain Grub, thus turning the fight into Cooking Talk with Chowder and making The Snatcher sing soft rock on channel 5
He'd have to eat it, and while he may eat it quick, death is instantaneous.

If Snatcher just thinks, how is this fair?

Even with brain grub, Chowder takes about a few seconds to think the show into another one.

Bump, also Chowder could just remove The Snatcher from the episode that's his win-con but The Snatcher's is faster

Niccokirby said:
Resistance to Time Manipulation (When Mustache Girl rewinded time with Hat Kid's Time Pieces, he was unaffected by it, remembering Hat Kid, and even calling it an alternate reality), he does
Time rewind /=/ Time Stop

Another thing, you didn't put them close, and Chowder's plothax has far better range since the snatcher needs to go close. By the time he comes close to chowder he becomes erased

Voting Chowder due to my reasons

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Another thing, you didn't put them close, and Chowder's plothax has far better range since he needs to go close. By the time he comes close to chowder he becomes erased

Both don't have any range for those powers, they have never shown how far they can use it (from what i know) but The Snatcher can just induce it, it doesn't state how far they have to be from Him and same for Chower it doesn't state how far they have to be from Chower,

Niccokirby said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Another thing, you didn't put them close, and Chowder's plothax has far better range since he needs to go close. By the time he comes close to chowder he becomes erased

Both don't have any range for those powers, they have never shown how far they can use it (from what i know) but The Snatcher can just induce it, it doesn't state how far they have to be from Him and same for Chower it doesn't state how far they have to be from Chower,
It says on his profile a few meters for everything that is why he is getting FRA'd.............

Chowder changed the whole cartoon with his plot hax, the cartoon is far larger in range than several meters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back