• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Snatcher VS Chowder

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Yes, go away from him and eat the cartoon. He doesn't even NEED to exit his cartoon, travel anywhere he wants and kill him from there

2. Being cowardly means he won;t stand there like an idiot, in fact, that gives him an even bigger reason to teleport

his Teleportation was used as a screen transitions to go to faraway distances very quickly, this doesn't take place in his universe he wouldn't know where to Teleport to and if he Teleports into his Universe he isn't going to be able to eat The Snatchers as he is no longer there

Smughatkid
Smug dance

Wait, if his Teleportation needs him to move and go outside the screen, wouldn't that give the Snatcher enough time to reach Chowder and insta kill him? And Chowder would probably be slowed down by the Huge Pain he would be feeling while he's trying to escape

Smughatkid
Smug dance

Adem Warlock69 said:
Wait, if his Teleportation needs him to move and go outside the screen, wouldn't that give the Snatcher enough time to reach Chowder and insta kill him? And Chowder would probably be slowed down by the Huge Pain he would be feeling while he's trying to escape
Smughatkid
Smug dance
1. His teleportation isn't instant, watch the fight again, it takes a few seconds to reach him

2. That's head Canon, he never got slowed down by it in character

Niccokirby said:
his Teleportation was used as a screen transitions to go to faraway distances very quickly, this doesn't take place in his universe he wouldn't know where to Teleport to and if he Teleports into his Universe he isn't going to be able to eat The Snatchers as he is no longer there
Smughatkid
Smug dance
1. What???? All he needs to do is go away to somewhere where the snatcher can't find him like to another point in the universe. PLUS the fact this also includes outside of fiction so he knows where to go to

2. I countered BFR

3. If he moves to another universe, he can just eat the universe, the snatcher would be there because he doesn't even know where he went

1. Well it's pretty fast, especially when Hat kid got trapped

2. Well anyone would would probably slow down or be distracted if they suddenly begun feeling pain that's so strong that it kills the opponent after a few seconds

1. It's not instant, Chowder's travel is close to instant. As you can see, it took a second and 1/2, which would be slower than chowder's

2. Pain Manipulation as a way to win got debunked

This thread is starting to spiral out of control and get a bit toxic. Either make a conclusion soon, or just drop this alotogether, none of this is really needed.

Don't Worry, everything's cool

Anyway

If Chowder can instanly Teleport, then sure he wins, The Snatcher wouldn't be able to effect him after he does it, and the Snatcher's teleportation isn't instantaneous

I dunno, how did Chowder react to all of his bones breaking, if he had no reaction, then Snatcher's Pain Hax wouldn't be enough to slow him down

GoCommitDi said:
He acted extremely nonchalantly, and said something among the lines of "good thing I can regenerate"
if he said something along those lines then it would have to mean he felt it or noticed it

Well, I found something in which he could win.

Him eating the whole plot (Including the snatcher). In the clip, it took less than a second. He can do this before the Snatcher he can reach him via teleportation since in fights it wasn't instant and around a second more

with how everything is playing out this seems like it could go into Inconclusive (that is if someone votes for it)

Adem Warlock69 said:
There must be a winner, so what's faster, eating an episode or teleporting?
hmmmmm really idk both are rather fast and if we can assume The Snatcher's teleportion can be like the one in the fight then it might be faster but idk

In the fight it took around .75 for around 6 meters.

So for him to cross the gap of 50 meters it would take around 3 seconds.

Chowder eating the plot took around .75 of a second

I'll say Chowder is a bit faster with his hax

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
In the fight it took around .75 for around 6 meters.
So for him to cross the gap of 50 meters it would take around 3 seconds.

Chowder eating the plot took around .75 of a second

I'll say Chowder is a bit faster with his hax
The Snatcher teleporting should be far greater then 6 meters as i've stated

he can teleport around Subcon Forest from the Large Tree/Mushroom Hut that we can see him in
2ez84pje62701
and for him to go from The Hut to the Village is easily greater then 6 meters

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
I mean, shouldn't we go by what the extent we saw when he actually fought???
But anyway, it took him around .75 second to teleport, it took around .75 second to eat the cartoon
when he was actually fighting the Arena was rather Small so he wouldn't have much room to use it

in Subcon he has far greater room to Teleport

Adem Warlock69 said:
His Subcon Forest Teleportation seems to take longer...
i mean given it's an animation and it's casual not fighting when he used it, what's to say we can't assume he can use his Fight Teleportation and he's Bloodlusted so he could use the faster version to travel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back