• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Deciphering a deal" Bill Cipher VS The Snatcher (Gravity Falls VS A Hat in Time) - [5-0-0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Story
(Play Oh It's You)

In the woods of Subcon Forest, we see Snatcher was seated in his favorite chair inside his lair in the heart of Subcon Forest, flipping through the pages, as he was thinking of a new contracts to other mortals who stumble into the Subcon forest. before letting closing the book.

"Well.. look like I'm done reading. Now time to-"

Before Snatcher could finish, he was disrupted by a small voice nearby which sounded lot like a kid.

"Ahem, are you gonna kept on reading that?"

Snatcher, who thought it was the "kid", let out a long annoyed sigh.

"GRAAAH! For the last time kid!" Snatcher Turn around to look at the "kid".. “I already told you for the third time.. LEAVE ME ALONE AND GET LOS-…what the?"

(Play Dreamscaperers)

The Ruler of Subcon Forest was confused to see a one-eye yellow triangular shaped creature floating next to him. Who was spinning around a purple hat on his finger before throwing it away. As the dream demon summon a cane and grab it.

"Hello there Prince! How was your the love of his life doing? Oh wait! I know! HORRIBLE! AHAHAHAHA!"

Bill laughs in front of Snatcher, but this just make Snatcher more annoyed.. and furious.

"Grrr.. who are you?! and what do you want?!"

The shadow said anger at the Dream Demon, who was done laughing and look back at Snatcher.

"Well mr. shadow, the name Bill! And I am here to help you to get back into your former life.. just shake my hand and boom! Your life is back to normal where it was before!"

The dimensional triangular reach his hand out to Snatcher, who look back at him before looking at Bill hand, which was cover in blue flames.

"Come oonn! I know you want to-"

(Play Snatcher's Contractual Obligations)

As Bill was about to finish, the Dream Demon was suddenly hit by a Explosive Fruit in his eye, sending him flying as he cover his eye in pain.

"GRAAAAAAAAHHH!! MY EYE!"

Snatcher was holding up a Explosive Fruit in his hand, now looking angry and pissed off at Bill.

"You think I would easily fall into your tricks huh?! Well I don't need your help.. NOW GET OUT OF MY FOREST!"

Bill have look back at Snatcher, with his body turning from Yellow to red. Meaning he now anger.

"GRR! You make a biggest mistake in your life doing that to me Snatcher! When I get my hands on you, I'm gonna disassemble your molecules!!!"

"Now now.. let's not fight here.."

A bright light blinded Bill as he cover his eyes, before the light dies out with Bill looking around before noticing Snatcher who body was now rainbow color.

"Would you look at that? I'm even more handsome than usual now! Anyway let's just get to the fighting part already.."

"Ha! You think your rainbow form is gonna scare me huh? Well YOUR WRONG!!"

(Play Your Contract Has Expired)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules
  1. Both are 4-A.
  2. Speed is Equalized.
  3. The battle took place in Subcon Forest Arena.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Voting

"Do you have any idea what I'm like when I'm MAD?!?!": 5 (@ShionAH, @Board3659, @Mariogoods, @SpiteBattles, @Comiphorous)
:"Time you saw what I'm really capable of, kid. Say goodbye to that little head of yours!"
"No Deal, no Dice" (Inconclusive):

Last edited:
Little derailment, but why does snatcher have all of those unneeded resistances? Like I feel like they’re there to just… make the page bigger. People can make those assumptions like he wouldn’t be effected by biological manipulation and such.

anyways, voting the triangle for reasons above.

What exactly is Snatcher's wincon here? cause he doesn't start with any of his thought based stuff unless he's bloodlusted leaving Bill to just snap and instantly end the fight before Snatcher gets off any of his regular attacks.

What exactly is Snatcher's wincon here? cause he doesn't start with any of his thought based stuff unless he's bloodlusted leaving Bill to just snap and instantly end the fight before Snatcher gets off any of his regular attacks.
AP

if Snatcher can't reach his win-con then its a stomp since Bill starts with transmutation before Snatcher gets a blast off (said blast does nothing to Bill anyway)

Bill Snaps before Snatcher could even get another one off.
Snatchers attack arent that slow

Snatchers attack arent that slow
they're telegraphed and take about 3 seconds to go off, Bill has more than enough time to transmutate him with a simple snap that takes barely a second or simply dodge the attacks with TP or flight.

they're telegraphed and take about 3 seconds to go off, Bill has more than enough time to transmutate him with a simple snap that takes barely a second or simply dodge the attacks with TP or flight.
Pretty sure that doesnt mean its a stomp since snatcher has a viable wincon just not a likely one. Bill can get cocky

Pretty sure that doesnt mean its a stomp since snatcher has a viable wincon just not a likely one. Bill can get cocky
it isn't a viable wincon cause it does nothing to Bill at all due to Regen. given his starting move is snapping the opponent just so he doesn't have to bother with em, I incredibly doubt Bill is gonna get cocky against him and SBA states Bill is trying to win so he'd go for his starting move.

Bill still needs time to regen and snatcher will realize this and start using his hax
if it needed time it wouldn't be combat applicable which isn't the case and his regen states otherwise "Low-Godly. Lacked a physical form and easily created one for himself. Would have been able to form himself in other ways if he wanted to." and thats giving the benefit of the doubt that snatcher lands a hit before a snap comes out.

i'm pretty sure all of Snatchers thought based hax do nothing to Bill as well. Death Hax shouldn't effect Bill for obvious reasons, BFR is pointless cause Bill has dimensional travel meaning he could come back, Pain hax shouldn't be much of an issue since Bill has powered through worse allowing him to get a snap off.

if it needed time it wouldn't be combat applicable which isn't the case and his regen states otherwise "Low-Godly. Lacked a physical form and easily created one for himself. Would have been able to form himself in other ways if he wanted to." and thats giving the benefit of the doubt that snatcher lands a hit before a snap comes out.

i'm pretty sure all of Snatchers thought based hax do nothing to Bill. Death Hax shouldn't effect Bill for obvious reasons, BFR is pointless cause Bill has dimensional travel meaning he could come back, Pain hax shouldn't be much of an issue since Bill has powered through worse allowing him to get a snap off.
Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back