• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Right-Hand Man of the Strongest Man vs The Right-Hand Man of Joy-Boy!

Switched it to Pre-Mink Zoro to make it fairer.

Zoro's is scabbard level in Base, "Yonko"-level with Buso, higher with Enma, and even higher with Asura

His durability is Yonko level.

Sorry but it's still a stomp. I won't use the " Sanji beat Marco in another thread and Zoro is stronger than Sanji thus Zoro beats Marco " trick because that Sanji vs Marco thread was full of bull shit, so I just gotta provide actual facts and reasons I guess.
First of all: Zoro has considerably higher AP considering he could harm Kaidou and King which leads to my next point:
Second of all: Zoro could tag people faster than Marco like Kaidou and (possibly) King with his flame off.
Third of all: Since Zoro has better Haki than Marco, it seems he can neg Marco's regen.

Sorry but it's still a stomp. I won't use the " Sanji beat Marco in another thread and Zoro is stronger than Sanji thus Zoro beats Marco " trick because that Sanji vs Marco thread was full of bull shit, so I just gotta provide actual facts and reasons I guess.
First of all: Zoro has considerably higher AP considering he could harm Kaidou and King which leads to my next point:
Pre-Mink Medicine Zoro didn't fight King
Second of all: Zoro could tag people faster than Marco like Kaidou and (possibly) King with his flame off.
Third of all: Since Zoro has better Haki than Marco, it seems he can neg Marco's regen.
Ok

Pre-Mink Medicine Zoro didn't fight King
He fought him whilst using the mink medicine but the medicine wasn't noted to really amp him it just brought him to a "healthier" state than before, but he still hurt King before his actual amps ( though his only amp was probably just the King Of Hell stuff ).

He fought him whilst using the mink medicine but the medicine wasn't noted to really amp him it just brought him to a "healthier" state than before, but he still hurt King before his actual amps ( though his only amp was probably just the King Of Hell stuff ).
I don't disagree with you but that's not what this forum has decided on.

He would have grown stronger from the Kaidou & BM battle.

I don't disagree with you but that's not what this forum has decided on.
Yeah I'm not gonna bother even trying to convince anyone that his " post medicine amps " are just his king of hell stuff and while he technically did get stronger and better his stamina and endurance, it was not at all from the medicine.
CRTs are already painful and some of the people here don't consider narrative, they just judge by their own thoughts and only want pictures and barely ever accept text or something from Oda him self.
Not dissing the Wiki, everyone and everything has it's flaws, I'm just pointing them out.
Fair.

I think it's just a name for convenience rather than any assumption that the drug actually amped him

That honestly makes so much sense. Wow.

Also, who do you think wins, Emin?

Speed and durability seem to more or less be equal, and Marco is stronger than Base Zoro, but Zoro's Buso is >= Marco's AP, and he scales higher with Enma (though he may struggle to hit Marco due to him being a small and nimble target compared to Kaido who himself could dodge an Enma attack) and Asura.

If we're to assume that having vastly better Conqueror's than someone knocks them out of their Zoan forms or Logia transformations due to the fact that Aramaki fell out of his forest form when Shanks scared him, then this means that Zoro can knock Marco out of his Zoan form using ACoC.
Though an obvious rebuttal to this is that he never tried that against King so that logic is a bit iffy.

If we're to assume that having vastly better Conqueror's than someone knocks them out of their Zoan forms or Logia transformations due to the fact that Aramaki fell out of his forest form when Shanks scared him, then this means that Zoro can knock Marco out of his Zoan form using ACoC.
Though an obvious rebuttal to this is that he never tried that against King so that logic is a bit iffy.
No Hao in this key or at the very least no hao that he can actively use (and even then it wouldn't compare to Shanks who is the only example of this feat)

Nah, Zoro doesn't have the experience with Haoshoku that Shanks does.

Pre-Mink Medicine, he didn't even know he had Haoshoku.

Bump.

Also, voting Zoro due to Buso negating Marco's regen (and just his normal Buso being >= Hybrid Marco's AP), his incredible durability, reactive evolution, speed amp, AP amps, foxfire style, and both Enma and Asura just ending Marco's career.

Marco's a tough mf and his shockwaves can ruin Zoro's day if he gets hit enough-- plus his agility in combat is pretty nutty.
No clue of Fixfire style would cut Marco's "special" flames either.. but his Buso is so damn potent that Marco's regen might genuinely be useless mid-combat. Pretty sure a single Enma unleashed slash might cripple the bird if it hits.
Stupid durability+RE+Speed amps with his Iais+Enma being nutty, and him having enough endurance to have every single bone in him broken and STILL use Asura-- Zoro FRA

Marco's a tough mf and his shockwaves can ruin Zoro's day if he gets hit enough-- plus his agility in combat is pretty nutty.
Zoro's fought agile opponents, and if he can do Asura with 30 broken bones, he can handle a few shockwaves that couldn't do more to freaking Queen than draw some blood.
No clue of Fixfire style would cut Marco's "special" flames either.. but his Buso is so damn potent that Marco's regen might genuinely be useless mid-combat. Pretty sure a single Enma unleashed slash might cripple the bird if it hits.
Yep, although if Foxfire can cut Prometheus then IMO it can cut Marco's fire, I mean King did something similar to Marco's fire wing with no Haki
Stupid durability+RE+Speed amps with his Iais+Enma being nutty, and him having enough endurance to have every single bone in him broken and STILL use Asura-- Zoro FRA
Yep.

Thing is the Shockwave probably wouldn't even matter considering Zoro was able to pull off the infamous "Nothing Happened" moment, so a shockwave ball shouldn't do much. Also let's not be biased, if we could wank Sanji's reactions and Observation Haki and say that he would dodge Marco's attacks, we should do the same for Zoro, no? Seeing as Zoro literally dodged Tempura Udon.

Didn't King(user of Buso) cut Marco's arm off? And then he healed it. Plus Marco blocked a kick from Kizaru so his A.P isn't all too far behind.

Didn't King(user of Buso) cut Marco's arm off? And then he healed it.
Still considered an AP feat for King
Plus Marco blocked a kick from Kizaru so his A.P isn't all too far behind.
True, and he is above Base Zoro for sure, but normal Buso Zoro one-shot Killer when Big Mom's Thunder attacks couldn't (kinda like how Apoo's DF scales above BM due to his Sound Attack doing more damage to Luffy than BM's Homie Attacks), so normal Buso Zoro alone is comparable to Marco in AP.

Never mind Enma and Asura, which could both likely cripple if not one-shot Marco.

Or how he was fighting King and Queen? Pre-KoH Zoro vs King was sort of a wash. https://****************.com/chapters/132/one-piece-chapter-1027-2?2022-12-064125

Or how he was fighting King and Queen? Pre-KoH Zoro vs King was sort of a wash. https://****************.com/chapters/132/one-piece-chapter-1027-2?2022-12-064125
What do you mean? This is pre-Mink Medicine Zoro.

Doesn't really affect the argument. A stronger/as strong Zoro losing to someone Marco was winning against just makes him look worse.
King took next to no real damage from Marco's attacks outside of a dura neg shockwave.

And that Zoro broke King's mask, which Marco never did.

And that Zoro with Buso matched King w/ sword, as in the same King w/sword that cut Marco's wing.

And Zoro has stat amps for both AP and speed.

And do you really think Marco could get up if Zoro used the same Asura that, while Zoro had 30 bones broken, scarred Kaido?

Back