• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The remains of the Tiering Revision, part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The revision for Beyond-Dimensional Existence iirc was the first one to finished so it have been applied for a long time, next finished one is Irrelevant Speed which got removed, Transduality was the most recent finished one, Conceptual Manipulation was finished in a separate thread, so currently i don't think there is anything need to do

The revision for Beyond-Dimensional Existence iirc was the first one to finished so it have been applied for a long time, next finished one is Irrelevant Speed which got removed, Transduality was the most recent finished one, Conceptual Manipulation was finished in a separate thread, so currently i don't think there is anything need to do
Really? I thought that we were going to rename the BDE page at least.

Is there really nothing left to do here? Can our staff and knowledgeable members confirm please?

Last edited:
Really? I thought that wewere going to rename the BDE page at least.

Is there really nothing left to do here? Can our staff and knowledgeable members confirm please?
KingPin back then suggested changing BDE into Aspatio-Temporal Existence since with the new standard character do not really totally beyond dimensions. But after discussing for a while we decided to keep the name BDE because...uh oh........the name Aspatio-Temporal Existence sound weird, kinda...

No problem, but since BDE is not really a correct term, and if you want to change it into Aspatio-Temporal Existence, i think we can still ask others opinion

Yes, input from our staff and knowledgeable members would be very appreciated both regarding the name of our Beyond-Dimensional Existence page and what else, if anything, we have left to do here.

Okay. Would you be willing and able to set up something that the other knowledgeable members here can evaluate and/or begin to discuss based on?

If just adding examples is left, perhaps we should look for them in a new thread?
I imagine this one can be a little... intimidating.

(I can say that I personally don't know any btw.)

If just adding examples is left, perhaps we should look for them in a new thread?

Characters from Maou Gakuin could be an example.

I am not sure exactly everything that is left to do here, but think that we were talking about renaming the beyond-dimensional existence page as well.

Feel free to start a continuatikn thread in our staff forum if you prefer though.

Okay. Would you be willing and able to set up something that the other knowledgeable members here can evaluate and/or begin to discuss based on?
Yes I guess I can do that.

A new thread is not really needed, God from Unsong qualifies.
Ultima mentioned a few but he did not clarify.
Characters from Maou Gakuin could be an example.
They should not have it on their profiles to begin with. They actually don't qualify.

They should not have it on their profiles to begin with. They actually don't qualify.
Pain, this seems digressive to comment on, but they have currently on their profile, and they qualify for it. If you like, you can downgrade them if you get enough evidence, but many staff members agreed with it and many knowledgeable members agreed as well. You are having grudge against verse is extraneous and should not be included among staff threads.

This is one good example:

No derailment please.
I am not, but seems Pain ignoring the fact they could be good examples for Transduality type 3 examples. This is ignorance of the evidence presented on their profile. So if you don't mind, tell her to not involve her personal opinion/issues in this thread. I suggested a good example that could help the issue. I am not derailing.

Pain, this seems digressive to comment on, but they have currently on their profile, and they qualify for it. If you like, you can downgrade them if you get enough evidence, but many staff members agreed with it and many knowledgeable members agreed as well. You are having grudge against verse is extraneous and should not be included among staff threads.

This is one good example:
I am not, but seems Pain ignoring the fact they could be good examples for Transduality type 3 examples. This is ignorance of the evidence presented on their profile. So if you don't mind, tell her to not involve her personal opinion/issues in this thread. I suggested a good example that could help the issue. I am not derailing.
Again I have no grudge against any verse, and i have nothing personal against any verse. That's in your head.

What I mean is the evidence they have for their TD type 3 is not enough, so they cannot be used as an example to begin with.

There are way more solid characters to be used.

Some broken tier 0 characters????
Ngl most of them got it for no reasons, same for Acausality type 5. Really outdated (if you are referring to old ones)

But I am really honest. MG characters can qualify this and they have reasonable and good justification (we actually took effort and time creating those justification to be precise enough)

Ngl most of them got it for no reasons, same for Acausality type 5. Really outdated (if you are referring to old ones)

But I am really honest. MG characters can qualify this and they have reasonable and good justification (we actually took effort and time creating those justification to be precise enough)
1. For tier 0 characters. The justification for either Aca5 or Transdual is already in the the tier/attack potency justification, since most of them get tier 0 solely from already transcending all kind of duality, free from binary restriction, etc.....

2. To be brutal here, the reason i suggested tier 0 characters is because they are a good and direct example, and since they are tier 0 they highly stay as they are most of the time, MG character in my opinion is susceptive to change so i'm not going to risk to put MG character on example section. No hard feeling for MG character of course.

I don't think the beyond dimensional existence page needs to be renamed. The characters are still beyond dimensions. Just not qualitatively superior to them.
Okay. No problem tben.
What examples are concerned, I guess we can do it here as well if people prefer.
Well, if that is all that is left to do here, you will likely gain more attention with a new discussion thread instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back