• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Queen of Fairies vs The Strongest Swordsman

Both are at High 7-A and no 6-C stuff for Erza.

Winner via death of the opponent

Speed is equalized

Battle takes place in Thriller Bark.

Hawk eyes: 0

Fairy: 0

Incon: 0

How does her resistance to attack reflection function?

Since 6-C is restricted she doesn't have Access to her "Strongest Armors" (Armadura Fairy Armor, Purgatory Armor, Adamantine Armor, Nakagami Armor, and Clear Heart Clothing) or Enhanced Emotions key (Empowerment)

I don't know Erza's scaling chain but she seems to scale to 2.65 Gigatons.

While Mihawk's scales to this;
Mihawk > Shanks ≥ Base Kaido >(One-Shot)> G4 Luffy (1.1 Gigatons)

Last edited:
She needs to equip the Holy Hammer which she's only done once so it's pretty OOC, her Holy Hammer wards off evil. (Gonna make a CRT on this soon since it should be Power Nullification rather than resistance.)

But even then Mihawk can still utilize his reflection to reflect attacks away from him rather than reflecting it back at it.

Since 6-C is restricted she doesn't have Access to her "Strongest Armors" (Armadura Fairy Armor, Purgatory Armor, Adamantine Armor, Nakagami Armor, and Clear Heart Clothing) or Enhanced Emotions key (Empowerment)

I don't know Erza's scaling chain but she seems to scale to 2.65 Gigatons.

While Mihawk's either scales to one of these:
  • Mihawk > Shanks ≥ Base Kaido >(One-Shot)> G4 Luffy (1.1 Gigatons)
  • Mihawk > Vista ~ Ace > His Passive Heat (1.27 Gigatons)
Typo, 1.027 (Revising the page now)

What abilities do these armors grant?
Armadura Fairy Armor - Can use energy blasts that take the shape of lightning
Purgatory Armor - We haven't even seen what it can do yet
Adamantine Armor - Stupidly high dura
Nakagami Armor - Able to cut through magic (Mihawk's sword slashes are natural wind, this means nothing)
Clear Heart Clothing - Drops all dura just for better offense

None of them are relevant here but Armadura gives her electricity / energy manip i think, Adamantine boosts her dura, Clear Heart boosts only her AP and Nakagami is Magic Nullification.
Right I just wanted to get an idea of which abilities weren't going to be in use on her profile.

She needs to equip the Holy Hammer which she's only done once so it's pretty OOC, her Holy Hammer wards off evil. (Gonna make a CRT on this soon since it should be Power Nullification rather than resistance.)
She actually doesn't need the hammer out she just has her resistance naturally, her negation is what she needs the hammer for.
But even then Mihawk can still utilize his reflection to reflect attacks away from him rather than reflecting it back at it.
I mean yeah that's just called blocking
None of them are relevant here but Armadura gives her electricity / energy manip i think, Adamantine boosts her dura, Clear Heart boosts only her AP and Nakagami is Magic Nullification.
Basically this, they aren't really relevant ability wise, but does erza still has electricity manip with her lightning empress armor.

Dats fair (Also Erza CRT soon, gonna upgrade some abilities, remove some and clean up her profile. Also if you know anyone that can do Renders that'd be dope.)
I mean yeah that's just called blocking
Blocking is better than nothing, I mean instead of getting hit I'd much rather block.
Basically this, they aren't really relevant ability wise, but does erza still has electricity manip with her lightning empress armor.
Totally forgot about that but yeah that's true. Slightly off topic, what does Purgatory armor even do? It's unfortunate since I thought it was honestly rad looking.

Back