• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The PoC Chronicles: Tier 1 The Reckoning

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that was the requirement then it would be impossible for verses like Fate to have 1A root and SMT to have 1A shenanigans.

They don't have intermediary dimensions between 4D and 1A.
Fate has 6D Avalon, 8D Mooncell and 1A root. Nothing 5D, nothing 7D, nothing 7D-infiniteD layers between.

SMT had uptill 11Ds iirc then directly its 1A.

All you need for Tier 1 is 5+D dimension and it being significantly sized. That's it.

Which we have a 9D realm which is infinite sized, thus 1C.
Every verse here is 1-A which would qualify. Can you mention a verse outside 1-A

Anyways, Neutral. It all depends on the wiki standard, if 12D can qualify for tier 1 just because it contains a 4D universe, then it is ok. Personally I haven't seen. 1-A is a different case as such realms are completely above dimensions, so using them for this case is just wrong

Last edited:
I do not feel whataboutism should be applied here.

SMT, in-fact, does have intermediaries. 4D Human World (Assiah), 5D (Yetzriah), 6D (Beriah), 1-A (Atziluth, standing above the concept of dimensions entirely).

It was mentioned earlier, let a DMC CRT be about DMC.
Every verse here is 1-A which would qualify. Can you mention a verse outside 1-A
Jeez... not every comparison is whataboutism or made out of ill-intent.

I never said SMT didn't have anything between 4D and 11D... used "uptill 11D"... or was it 9D or 12D?? Doesn't matter.
My point is verses are allowed to have their own combination and arrangement of progressive dimensions. That never stopped wiki from giving them Tier 1 with sufficient size/transcendence, as it rightly should be.
You don't need linearly progressive and consecutive dimensions.
Understand the logic behind the comment damnit.

Lormacc I clearly mentioned 4D(2A multiverse)-6D(Low1C Avalon)-8D(1C MoomCell).....

Anyways, Neutral. It all depends on the wiki standard, if 12D can qualify for tier just because it contains a 4D universe. Personally I haven't seen. 1-A is a different case as such realms are completely above dimensions, so using them for this case is just wrong
That's not the point. Sevil never proposed containing a low2C realm is enought for Tier 1. And I already explained you don't need to have intermediary dimensions.

Also about 1A standards, the logic I stated is cogent. It being beyond dimensions isn't relevant when I clearly stated cosmology not having dimensions between stuff isn't mandatory for qualifing. It's own specific requirements of qualitative transcendence are enough.
Normal numbered dimensions shouldn't go under unfair, imaginary scrutiny when 1A have even more stringent standards.

Jeez... not every comparison is whataboutism or made out of ill-intent.

I never said SMT didn't have anything between 4D and 11D... used "uptill 11D"... or was it 9D or 12D?? Doesn't matter.
My point is verses are allowed to have their own combination and arrangement of progressive dimensions. That never stopped wiki from giving them Tier 1 with sufficient size/transcendence, as it rightly should be.
You don't need linearly progressive and consecutive dimensions.
Understand the logic behind the comment damnit.

Lormacc I clearly mentioned 4D(2A multiverse)-6D(Low1C Avalon)-8D(1C MoomCell).....
I never said it was forged of malicious intent, nor do I fail to grasp the meaning behind your comment. What I’m doing is following the rule made at the beginning of this thread.

Oh yeah, one last request. PLEASE, for the love of God, do not derail this thread with other topics regarding DMC's current Tier 2 ratings and whatnot, stick strictly to what's in the OP.
And I suggest you do the same, to prevent what happened last time from recurring.

then you gave no reason for point. why on earth would a statement that makes the realm qualify for tier 1 if it happens to be higher dimensional be disregarded because it didnt come up in the same statement as the 9D one? or because it didnt mention the realm as being 9D? what kinda logic is that?
You accept that something can be sub tier 2 while also being stated as higher dimensional on the wiki yeah? And that this is because they might not be of a significant enough magnitude in those higher dimensions (see: compact dimensions) as well, right?

And I suggest you do the same, to prevent what happened last time from recurring.
Last time I wasn't even present in half the thread when the Demon World's structure was being discussed. I'll maintain the same low profile here, since I already gave my opinion of neutrality here.

Yeah I'm not debating any prior revision, I'm debating this one. All the information should be presented clearly for people who were not present in previous CRTs. I don't think it's asking a lot for the OP to explain or show that demons are souls in some form of summary. No one wants to participate in these threads because it takes an encyclopedia's worth of knowledge to understand and people get belittled if they don't know their stuff. Everything I've argued thus far comes from the OP. The fact that I get shit wrong is not because I'm ignorant, but simply because I'm working with what's presented to me.

There are still gaping holes in the argument like how humans have demon souls somehow? You all say human souls go to the demon world and become demons, which means they have these 9D souls that the first scan insinuates. This also means any rando human has all the resistances and hax that come from having a demon soul.

Like I don't even know why the OP is so full of filler. None of the first half actually proves the demon world/chaos is 9D, like in the complex spatio-temporal sense. You can prove that the demon world/chaos is where souls return to all you want, but you still have to actually prove that the realm itself contains more vectors than 3D. Saying the human realm is infinitely smaller than the demon world is cool, but it just proves that the demon world 5D, not 9D. You have no evidence beyond 5D and that's the crux of my argument.

I agree that we shouldn't expect everyone here to know everything DMC had added for the past months, one thing is going against Universal DMC or stuff of that caliber, but smaller, more specific quotes will be forgotten by people that doesn't follow every CRT (And that’s basically everyone but the DMC supporters)

If a scan is forgotten, let's just link it and keep this a good discussion

You accept that something can be sub tier 2 while also being stated as higher dimensional on the wiki yeah? And that this is because they might not be of a significant enough magnitude in those higher dimensions (see: compact dimensions) as well, right?
Yes and No. sub tier 2 higher dimensions are not that way because they aren't big enough. it's because being higher dimensional does not on it's own make you scale to higher dimensional mass. it just scales to higher-dimensional volume and that's it. read the faq for more info

Last time I wasn't even present in half the thread when the Demon World's structure was being discussed. I'll maintain the same low profile here, since I already gave my opinion of neutrality here.
No, not referring TO YOU, I was using your suggestion as something everyone should follow. I’m not trying to get on you or anything.

Yes and No. sub tier 2 higher dimensions are not that way because they aren't big enough. it's because being higher dimensional does not on it's own make you scale to higher dimensional mass. it just scales to higher-dimensional volume and that's it. read the faq for more info
I actually just talked to Ultima about that part not really being logically consistent with the rest of the FAQ a while ago so I'm not sure why I didn't mention that but whatever.

You know why volume doesn't automatically scale, yeah? Cause it might only have mass that isn't infinitesimal in 3 dimensions but not in any others aye?

Yeah I'm not debating any prior revision, I'm debating this one. All the information should be presented clearly for people who were not present in previous CRTs. I don't think it's asking a lot for the OP to explain or show that demons are souls in some form of summary. No one wants to participate in these threads because it takes an encyclopedia's worth of knowledge to understand and people get belittled if they don't know their stuff. Everything I've argued thus far comes from the OP. The fact that I get shit wrong is not because I'm ignorant, but simply because I'm working with what's presented to me.
i was not trying to belittle you but the fact of the matter is that you just jumped onto a conclusion that you didnt fully understand. it wouldnt have hurt to ask how or why demons are souls fundamentally instead of just jumping the gun and saying it's headcanon

There are still gaping holes in the argument like how humans have demon souls somehow? You all say human souls go to the demon world and become demons, which means they have these 9D souls that the first scan insinuates. This also means any rando human has all the resistances and hax that come from having a demon soul.
just because they're all 9D does not mean they are all the same in terms of what they are capable of doing. that statement is talking about souls in general. so yea that includes humans aswell. it does not mean their souls are the same as demon souls
Like I don't even know why the OP is so full of filler. None of the first half actually proves the demon world/chaos is 9D, like in the complex spatio-temporal sense. You can prove that the demon world/chaos is where souls return to all you want, but you still have to actually prove that the realm itself contains more vectors than 3D. Saying the human realm is infinitely smaller than the demon world is cool, but it just proves that the demon world 5D, not 9D. You have no evidence beyond 5D and that's the crux of my argument.
how many times do i have to say this..... the dimensions are REAL they are not fake. they have 9 vectors or axes of motion. you dont have to prove that they do if we already know their dimensionality I.E 9D. we have even discussed this a bit in this thread you could ask there if you want.

I actually just talked to Ultima about that part not really being logically consistent with the rest of the FAQ a while ago so I'm not sure why I didn't mention that but whatever.

You know why volume doesn't automatically scale, yeah? Cause it might only have mass that isn't infinitesimal in 3 dimensions but not in any others aye?
hm? volume automatically scales. thats the only thing that does scale if you are higher dimensional with nothing to support Tier 1. it's the mass or energy that does not scale. also please make your posts clear i cant understand the point you're trying to make

Scale as in scale to higher tiers.

Made a large edit to this but then I got ****** up. Imma write a new comment with the same shit on so it'll actually save.

Last edited:
Scale as in scale to higher tiers.
ok but how does this correlate with your previous point? like yes the reason why higher dimensional entities dont scale ap wise is that their mass could be only 3D. but how does that mean that the statements needed to prove that a realm is tier 1 need to be related to each other?

Look, what I'm getting at is that there are two possibilities.

Possibility 1: The last third of your blog was right and the demon world transcends the human world. So now we have proven that the demon world is transcendent and 9-D, why in the ever loving **** does the transcendence have to relate to the nature of dimensions in the verse? To illustrate this with the above example, only 5 dimensions of these 9 dimensions could be "filled" with objects possessing mass and it would still be CONSISTENT with what has been proven because these qualities haven't been related to one another at all in the text. IF the statement said "anything in 9 dimensions is necessarily transcendent over anything in 4 dimensions" or something of that nature I would have been fine with it and you know why? Because it's clear the transcendence correlates to the dimensional value in verse, I wouldn't argue that a 5th dimensional character is only "1/5th of a transcendence over a 4th dimensional one" but that's not the case here. I've explained the difference as best I can with a wiki textwall and it's honestly kind of frustrating seeing you be so dense to this point when Ovens brought it up saying it's enough (and asking "where do you guys come up with these standards?"). It's not. It can't be. You either know this or you are experiencing way too much ******* tunnel vision my dude because a human literally has to be able to understand the relationship between disparate pieces of data like this.

Possibility 2: The last third of your blog is not right because the demon world being endless in comparison to the human world is not enough evidence regardless of what the FAQ says about brane cosmology. I spoke to Ultima about this in DMs and he said he'd eventually comment here so hopefully he will; though that man takes like 300 years to do anything on the wiki even though the ****** talks about that bullshit 24/7 outside of it (******* weirdo) so I might just argue that point later when I have more energy.

Btw I sent you a friend request on discord, Sevil (Tago2099, you may have guessed) cause honestly I don't think the wiki is super conducive to effective discussion.

Last edited:
To give my 2 cents here, from what I've gathered at this point after many discussions, prove that your verse doesn't have compactified string theory like dimensions and higher-D AP (for destoying the higher-D construct in question) is a go.

Each of the demon worlds' dimensions are infinite in size, kinda hard to call that compactified wouldn't you agree?

Possibility 1: The last third of your blog was right and the demon world transcends the human world. So now we have proven that the demon world is transcendent and 9-D, why in the ever loving **** does the transcendence have to relate to the nature of dimensions in the verse? To illustrate this with the above example, only 5 dimensions of these 9 dimensions could be "filled" with objects possessing mass and it would still be CONSISTENT with what has been proven because these qualities haven't been related to one another at all in the text. IF the statement said "anything in 9 dimensions is necessarily transcendent over anything in 4 dimensions" or something of that nature I would have been fine with it and you know why? Because it's clear the transcendence correlates to the dimensional value in verse, I wouldn't argue that a 5th dimensional character is only "1/5th of a transcendence over a 4th dimensional one" but that's not the case here. I've explained the difference as best I can with a wiki textwall and it's honestly kind of frustrating seeing you be so dense to this point when Ovens brought it up saying it's enough (and asking "where do you guys come up with these standards?"). It's not. It can't be. You either know this or you are experiencing way too much ******* tunnel vision my dude because a human literally has to be able to understand the relationship between disparate pieces of data like this.
yeah here's the thing. you cant just change the standards of the site for what qualifies or what doesn't specifically for this verse FAQ says the realm has to hold lower-dimensional objects as a small subset of itself in order to qualify and that's it. it does not say you have to make sure EVERY goddamn dimension has that relation. if you think it should be more specific go make a CRT about it then

and also apparently, the DW being infinite and 9D is enough for it to qualify for 1-C. so this is futile either way
this dimensional superiority thing is not the only way to qualify for tier 1
dont believe me? here it was explained to me in this thread. you could even call agnaa here maybe he'll explain

also suggest you tune down your language. i want a clean discussion here not EUW soloq :v

Last edited:
anywho ultima said he'll comment on this thread eventually so best wait for a tier 1 expert to comment here before we can move forward

So.... It seems there's a disagreement regarding this wiki's standards when it comes to higher dimensions.
I said i agree earlier because i was under the impression that you don't need to prove every dimension between 4 and 9 to be infinitely superior to the previous one (meaning you just need the 9D statement and an established superiority over a lower dimension, which is the human world in this case)
However, after talking with ultima and others regarding this matter, im not sure myself.

So, if it turns out that we do need to prove that every dimension between 4 and 9 is infinitely superior to the previous one, then I'll have to disagree with 1-C demon world HOWEVER i still think the evidence presented should get the demon world a low 1-C rating at least.

If we don't need to prove anything regarding the nature of the dimensions between 4 and 9, then the demon world should qualify for 1-C.

I will say that I I'm neutral leaning to agree but I want to hear Ultima take on this so I will keep my vote on hold until he comments

Btw sevil if this thread got rejected expect a copium spam in discord

So.... It seems there's a disagreement regarding this wiki's standards when it comes to higher dimensions.
I said i agree earlier because i was under the impression that you don't need to prove every dimension between 4 and 9 to be infinitely superior to the previous one (meaning you just need the 9D statement and an established superiority over a lower dimension, which is the human world in this case)
However, after talking with ultima and others regarding this matter, im not sure myself.

So, if it turns out that we do need to prove that every dimension between 4 and 9 is infinitely superior to the previous one, then I'll have to disagree with 1-C demon world HOWEVER i still think the evidence presented should get the demon world a low 1-C rating at least.

If we don't need to prove anything regarding the nature of the dimensions between 4 and 9, then the demon world should qualify for 1-C.
Personally, this.

If you don’t need to provide individual realms, (which seems to be the case in reference to other verses that were brought up as examples earlier), then it’s a 1-C thing.

If we do, then by definition of the wiki it was already Low 1-C prior to even PoC, given what we knew about the DW to begin with as a higher dimension above the complete space-time that resides in the HW. Further, I think a decent amount of other Verses need to be further checked on given this fact because this runs counter to the standards currently given (FAQ Page), and the standards recently conveyed by knowledgeable users in other threads, (Agnaa). (Which would mean that by all intents and purposes it would be 1-C under the older system, but Low 1-C under the new one.)

Yeah, and apparently such standard seems to be under discussion

1-C or Low 1-C, that just depends on the results, I guess. Still, I do think PoC is necessary even if it ends up being Low 1-C, the Demon World is actually stated to be a Higher Dimension on it, that makes everything easier and more consistent with the material prior to the game

Yeah, and apparently such standard seems to be under discussion

1-C or Low 1-C, that just depends on the results, I guess. Still, I do think PoC is necessary even if it ends up being Low 1-C, the Demon World is actually stated to be a Higher Dimension on it, that makes everything easier and more consistent with the material prior to the game
Oh, no doubt. I’m just saying that Low 1-C is something that should be fairly and easily given thanks to how DMC has functioned years prior. PoC just makes it easier.

That’s why I consider this a clarification statement rather than a “New Lore” statement. It doesn’t actually say anything knew other than specifics on something we were already informed of. The DW is very clearly higher dimensional, but it was always some vague, “4D+++ Layered” thing because no one cared enough to turn into a DC Narrator. Now we just have an exact number on how higher dimensional it is, unlike before.

Agree with L1C, neutral on 1C. The standards do seem a little unclear, and hard to apply to so many verses, given that every author won’t go about describing dimensions in the same way. But that’s my opinion only.

every time i see this,my mind blow :v,anyway it seem that almost everyone agree with dmc being low 1-C then yeah i agree too cuz it seem demon world is larger than human world in term of dimension,about the 1-C i don't sure,neutral then ???

It seems most efficient here to go with Low 1-C, and then after gathering more information or at least putting the information together as Sir Ovens advised, revisit proper 1-C at a later stage, one way or another.

Actually, what is the evidence that the demon world is 5-D? Stated to be higher dimensional and infinitely superior to a 4-D human world, able to hold it as a tiny subset of itself? Is that enough?

Guys Before rushing anything keep in mind that 1. The standards are somewhat going to change. Thanks to the reactions that came from this thread. Its already beginning to happen in this thread. 2. Ultima is going respond. So best wait for all that to be concluded before coming to a conclusion on this.
Sounds like the best plan. A revision of standards and a response from Ultima are both pending, so best to wait for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back