• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Versus Match-ups Addition Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kavpeny

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
This thread is created with the purpose of members requesting addition of threads in the Versus Battles board or external sites to administrator-protected profiles.

Some guide-lines for posts on this thread:

• Kindly post links to the threads, along with the characters involvedin the thread.
  • Kindly post valid VS threads only. The criteria for validity of VS threads:
All staff members should preferably subscribe to this thread.

• Kindly remain patient regarding responses. Do not disturb other members with requests to look into this thread. In case of such a deterioration, this forum thread will be shut down, and the VS match-ups addition project will be dissolved.
  • Kindly do not derail the thread with off-topic posts. Persistent derailing, will likely result in a warning or perhaps even a block, depending upon the severity of the derailment.
Note: You are requested to add (valid) match-ups to pages that are not locked on your own.

GER = Matt,007,Qpower and Oven from the looks of it. If I count as a vote then thats 5

Hades = Redgrave and Reppuzan (Did not vote specifically but implied it to be Hades)

Inconclusive = Tivanenk.

Uh, Lucifer Morningstar? Are we sure he lacks ALL his feats? Even one would shrek Gurren Lagann verse hard.

Faisal Shourov said:
Austrian-Man-Meat said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/263192#163After counltess arguments Gold Expierence Requiem is the accepted winner. Voters are limited but Matthew (Knowledgable Saint Seiya fan) has also agreed to its win.
Tell us the final vote tally, thats important
Told you the tally. Not sure if you got my response or not but here it is again. If you had already read it I wont mind if you delete this post etc.

GER = Matt,007,Qpower and Oven from the looks of it. If I count as a vote then thats 5

Hades = Redgrave and Reppuzan (Reppuzan did not vote specifically but implied it to be Hades)

Inconclusive = Tivanenk.

^Ask a few members to get more votes, while the thread has very good amount of contructive posts, I don't like to break wiki rules and overlook the 7 votes count for the winner

Is this one valid?

1. I'm against mass fightings adding.

2. We have our own forum.

So, if you want, you can make a thread with Batman vs Deathstroke, etc.

Everyone has come to a agreement that Superman (Pre-Crisis) loses to Giorno Giovanna. 7-8 votes in GER's favour.

Added.

Accelerator vs Ichibe Hyosube was (after an excruciatingly long and heated argument) considered inconclusive due to neither character being able to touch each other.

Already added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back