• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Nature Leaf Fairy & Hyper-Destructinator vs Cultivator Knight & The Dark Purple Empress

oh god i kinda forget about this
Well
With the new battlefield stripping away all immortalites, i still say NLF and Hyper Destructinator have a chance. Perhaps overwhelm the Cultivator Knight with attacks before anything can be done (i.e several bullet hell characters go brrrr)

Basically, how it works in the Library is that if you die there and are not a librarian, you are turned into a book and people can read about you and whatnot. Doesn’t care, it works on Abnormalities as well

Besides it’s a stats equal tournament and the OP requested a place where both have the chance to die.
I mean, so they have to die first before getting turned into a book? Like... CK won't die here in the first place due to his Transduality, that's the point.

Idk what an Abnormality is, you'd have to explain.

Sure, but this new place doesn't seem such a problem for someone like Ning.

oh god i kinda forget about this
Well
With the new battlefield stripping away all immortalites, i still say NLF and Hyper Destructinator have a chance. Perhaps overwhelm the Cultivator Knight with attacks before anything can be done (i.e several bullet hell characters go brrrr)
As Planck said, Ning by himself already makes CK pretty much unbeatable to something like Bullet Hell, as evading or blocking it is easy for him, CK still has things like Aleister's extra bodies and... well, Ning can actually just put both of his opponents under illusions at the very start, whatever Aleister or Shovel Knight add doesn't really matter.

ya know i am getting really sick and tired of what is basically amounting to Ning just going "nuh uh"

Small tangent aside, the equalization of everything is still gonna make NFL and HD able to actually interact/hurt Ning, and BFR/Incap are still options, so even if Ning cant die theres still a workaround the whole point of equalizing everything?

Also lllusions dont really matter much considering NLF resist perception manip (Cirno). Just adding that

ya know i am getting really sick and tired of what is basically amounting to Ning just going "nuh uh"
Bro, I am pretty sure there is a Warhammer character here, you think Ning is bad?

Small tangent aside, the equalization of everything is still gonna make NFL and HD able to actually interact/hurt Ning, and BFR/Incap are still options, so even if Ning cant die theres still a workaround the whole point of equalizing everything?
Ning should resist most forms of incap, you will have to be more specific, he can also simply come back from the BFR (just look at his dimensional travel and his range in this key).

Also lllusions dont really matter much considering NLF resist perception manip (Cirno). Just adding that
Ning's illusions and general mind hax have several layers (due to the dimensional equalization, it would be something in the 10+).

fair point on that first one

Lets step away from NLF for a moment, more with HD. The Eliminator/Destrucinator does have the Fairy Magic, and if im not mistaken (Psycho please correct me if i am wrong), he can do just about anything as long as it follows Da Rules

Also truth be told Touhou is kinda in a weird spot because it is still going through revisions

(Oh yeah i wanna ask, in Anna's EBF4 key it says she can negate Mid Godly regen due to Auto Revive dispelling shenanigan. Would that be applicable here or?)

fair point on that first one

Lets step away from NLF for a moment, more with HD. The Eliminator/Destrucinator does have the Fairy Magic, and if im not mistaken (Psycho please correct me if i am wrong), he can do just about anything as long as it follows Da Rules
That tells me absolutely nothing.

Also truth be told Touhou is kinda in a weird spot because it is still going through revisions
Sure, are Touhou characters about to get anything?

(Oh yeah i wanna ask, in Anna's EBF4 key it says she can negate Mid Godly regen due to Auto Revive dispelling shenanigan. Would that be applicable here or?)
Bro, I really don't like the logic they use to say that's mid godly regen negation, but whatever. Probably would, doesn't matter against CK tho given he doesn't have Mid Godly in this key, he only has normal regen (which isn't affected by Dispell, btw).

Yeah forgot to mention Fairy Magic is essentially Reality Warping. Its better explained on the Destrucinators profile

Touhou is getting a lot. I dont know if i can send the full thing, but at least for Cirno she gets Empowerment (via flattery. The more she gets, the stronger she becomes, which should go along nicely with the rest of NLF), Social Influencing (she has a leader like presence that attracts other fairies to her (doesnt matter much lmao)), and the rest of it is specific. If i do get the chance to send it, i hope your ready to read

Anyways about the negation yeah its really weird. Its explained better on her page but yeah. But fair point, just wanted to mention it

Sorry if im not making much sense. Im just eternally tired and my brain is scrambled like aggressively scrambled eggs

Yeah forgot to mention Fairy Magic is essentially Reality Warping. Its better explained on the Destrucinators profile

Touhou is getting a lot. I dont know if i can send the full thing, but at least for Cirno she gets Empowerment (via flattery. The more she gets, the stronger she becomes, which should go along nicely with the rest of NLF), Social Influencing (she has a leader like presence that attracts other fairies to her (doesnt matter much lmao)), and the rest of it is specific. If i do get the chance to send it, i hope your ready to read

Anyways about the negation yeah its really weird. Its explained better on her page but yeah. But fair point, just wanted to mention it

Sorry if im not making much sense. Im just eternally tired and my brain is scrambled like aggressively scrambled eggs
Got it, got it.

Well, thanks to Aleister, CK has infinitely stacking 10x multipliers (they're applied one at a time with each attack) so Empowerment won't be a problem.

I mean, think of it this way
NLF gets Leafy's cloning, so they can praise each other. The more praise Cirno gets, the more powerful she gets......i dont know the multiplier (or if it even stacks), but if it did stack, it would be noticable

And since the praise is verbal and would be heard by all the NLF clones, it could be seen as an infinite loop of power.

Destructinator can also help with the RW Fairy Magic by summoning an army of people to also do the same

Specific? yeah sure. Kinda stupid? oh yeah. Viable? Yessir (or ma'am.)

I mean, think of it this way
NLF gets Leafy's cloning, so they can praise each other. The more praise Cirno gets, the more powerful she gets......i dont know the multiplier (or if it even stacks), but if it did stack, it would be noticable

And since the praise is verbal and would be heard by all the NLF clones, it could be seen as an infinite loop of power.

Destructinator can also help with the RW Fairy Magic by summoning an army of people to also do the same

Specific? yeah sure. Kinda stupid? oh yeah. Viable? Yessir (or ma'am.)
That seems like such a convoluted strategy just to get an stat amp that ultimately doesn't help at all, given Ning, Aleister and Shovel Knight all have their own amps to help the composite (I had to include SK here just make he seem relevant).

Fairy Magic may help, but Ning can simply end the fight before they even use it.

Shovel Knight casually eating popcorn in the corner:

Truth be told i really wanna wait for Psycho to say somethin else if you dont mind

Yeah this fight is going to be an absolute mess no matter what happens. Both have ways to kill each other (even if NLF's wincons may take a bit)

I mean you could just unrestrict everything. Then again that may not be the best idea-

Yeah this fight is going to be an absolute mess no matter what happens. Both have ways to kill each other (even if NLF's wincons may take a bit)

I mean you could just unrestrict everything. Then again that may not be the best idea-
i see, I'll wait a little longer and anything I'll throw that coin

Adding to the Empowerment discussion, Ning had a training montage where he deliberately sealed his cultivation against opponents to use skill to beat them. So, not only does Cultivator Knight have amps, he can fight at a disadvantage in speed and strength and win with no issue.

Also, does NLF resist Sleep Manipulation?

Just checked, no they dont (surprising i know), but Hyper Destrucnitator should have no issues waking them up. Two of them are robots after all
Tbh, id rather just wait for the coin flip

ok, I'll flip the coin...

Okay, I flipped the coin and it looks like team D passed...

So I declare team D the victorious team

Last edited:
Back