• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Mythological War • RP • The Adventure Begins

It looked as though the staff struck the Goddess of Thunder in the face. Until she turned her head back toward Heru, revealing she had caught the staff with her mouth. Grabbing it with her hand and infusing her lightning into it, she hurled it toward the cocoon. She would then swing her hands down on the the cocoon as lightning burst from her fists, slamming it into the earth before going back to her original plan, heading toward Tumun.

Thrúd rushed toward Tumun, noticing the horse. Using her index fingers, she vaulted off the horse, but the force resulted in the horse falling over. She swiftly kicked his wrist, attempting to cause him to drop the sword, performing a frankensteiner regardless of the disarm was successful or not, and blasting him with a small amount of lightning as he fell toward the ground. From here, she would swiftly turn her attention back to Steve, then back to Melania.

"You know the thing about combat?" Thrúd asked, "You may not want to get involved with it, but sometimes that's just how it plays out. You may not come to the fight, but sometimes it just comes to you~"
With a burst of wind behind you, you see Heru appear. That "cocoon" seems to have only been a series of detached feather, somehow twisted into that shape while Heru somehow escaped. Perhaps he had hidden in a cloud of dust or feathers? Nonetheless, he is now holding two broken halves of his staff like the shortswords of a berserking hero. Or should I say... a berserking Heru? In an instant, he's spun through the air again, in a mad twist as he whips out his weapons.

Thrúd rushed toward Tumun, noticing the horse. Using her index fingers, she vaulted off the horse, but the force resulted in the horse falling over. She swiftly kicked his wrist, attempting to cause him to drop the sword, performing a frankensteiner regardless of the disarm was successful or not, and blasting him with a small amount of lightning as he fell toward the ground. From here, she would swiftly turn her attention back to Steve, then back to Melania.
While you kick the sword out of Tumuns hand he grabs your foot and throws you towards Melania while he steps behind an arrow conducting lightning to disapear into the fog. The lightning strikes ilmunintating him so you see his dark silouate in the fog.

Last edited:
"There's somthing i need to do" Tumun thinks to himself he fires a flurry of arrows at Cole and shakti while lightning strikes the arrows making them transonic and electrified
Cole was making his way toward the commotion that he noticed while finishing his patrol. He had a sword in one hand and one of his daggers held in the other. He approached slowly trying to get an understanding of the situation before acting.
"Looks like the fight is getting more instense." he said watching it
while you both were reacting to Melania be carried off you both see dozens of arrows come speeding at you both. One lands near you both and electricy come erupting out of the arrow.

Last edited:
With a burst of wind behind you, you see Heru appear. That "cocoon" seems to have only been a series of detached feather, somehow twisted into that shape while Heru somehow escaped. Perhaps he had hidden in a cloud of dust or feathers? Nonetheless, he is now holding two broken halves of his staff like the shortswords of a berserking hero. Or should I say... a berserking Heru? In an instant, he's spun through the air again, in a mad twist as he whips out his weapons.
"That's what I like to see!~" Thrúd exclaimed, flipping over and landing on the tree, blocking whatever strikes Heru would utilize with her wristguards before using more of her strength and pushing Heru back as she rushed toward Tumun.

While you kick the sword out of Tumuns hand he grabs your foot and throws you towards Melania while he steps behind an arrow conducting lightning to disapear into the fog. The lightning strikes ilmunintating him so you see his dark silouate in the fog.
Thrúd would rotate upon being grabbed, gripping the ground as her arm dug deep into the earth, and stopping her momentum before sending a surge of electricity through her body before rotating swiftly and sending her other foot flying toward his face. Should he still manage to slip into the fog, Thrúd would pick up the rubble she gripped and sent it hurdling toward Tumun.

Should Heru try to attack her again, Thrúd would spin around, launching a backhand infused with her lightning to strike her opponent.

"You're all not bad. Show me more!~"

Last edited:
Thrúd would rotate upon being grabbed, gripping the ground and stopping her momentum before sending a surge of electricity through her body before rotating swiftly and sending her other foot flying toward his face. Should he still manage to slip into the fog, Thrúd would pick up the rubble she gripped and sent it hurdling toward Tumun.

Should Heru try to attack her again, Thrúd would spin around, launching a backhand infused with her lightning to strike her opponent.

(Gripping the ground isn't a good tactic to slow down as the ground is made of dirt and loose material. So someone pulling with full force you'd loose grip)
After you rotate Tumun lets go, Then he shoots a bunch of arrows on you (no lightning)

Last edited:
"There's somthing i need to do" Tumun thinks to himself he fires a flurry of arrows at Cole and shakti while lightning strikes the arrows making them transonic and electrified

while you both were reacting to Melania be carried off you both see dozens of arrows come speeding at you both. One lands near you both and electricy come erupting out of the arrow.
Shakti tried to grab the arrows

"That's what I like to see!~" Thrúd exclaimed, flipping over and landing on the tree, blocking whatever strikes Heru would utilize with her wristguards before using more of her strength and pushing Heru back as she rushed toward Tumun.
Heru, pushed back, flies overhead.

He fires a series of feathers from his wings as if they were bullets.

(I tried to post here but I wasn't sure how to proceed, but hey this seems to be almost free-for-all)

Steve jumps using a tree as a boost, then uses his fishing rod to catch Heru's leg, as if he were Kratos with the blades of Chaos he grabs to swing and falls onto his back plunging his diamond sword into his back in an effort to knock him to the ground

(I tried to post here but I wasn't sure how to proceed, but hey this seems to be almost free-for-all)

Steve jumps using a tree as a boost, then uses his fishing rod to catch Heru's leg, as if he were Kratos with the blades of Chaos he grabs to swing and falls onto his back plunging his diamond sword into his back in an effort to knock him to the ground
Heru swings his wings backwards to counter.

(Thrúd's kind of got Heru's number in the strength department, btw. The buff Viking lady's Class 5 in LS)

Thrúd grabbed some of the feathers, using them to swat away the other incoming projectiles. She flipped them around and then hurled them back as she rushed toward Heru.

"Are you just an Aesir or Vanir I haven't met?" She asked, "You fight an awful lot like a Valkyrie, but you're a man."

Bringing her axe back to herself, she leapt into the air, throwing the lightning-infused weapon straight toward Heru, and would guide the weapon back toward him to make sure the wind wouldn't blow it away.

"Who are you?" She asked, curious about where this opponent was from.

Last edited:
(Thrúd's kind of got Heru's number in the strength department, btw. The buff Viking lady's Class 5 in LS)

Thrúd grabbed some of the feathers, using them to swat away the other incoming projectiles. She flipped them around and then hurled them back as she rushed toward Heru.

"Are you just an Aesir or Vanir I haven't met?" She asked, "You fight an awful lot like a Valkyrie, but you're a man."

Bringing her axe back to herself, she leapt into the air, throwing the lightning-infused weapon straight toward Heru, and would guide the weapon back toward him to make sure the wind wouldn't blow it away.

"Heru, of Heru Wer, from Egypt."

Seeing as Thrud was otherwise occupied, Melania began to walk closer to the city.
Tumun grabs you and throws you towards Thrud

You see Melania fly towards you

"Heru, of Heru Wer, from Egypt."
"Heru... Ah, my grandfather mentioned you once... He said that people would create champions in the future that boast of having your swiftness... Fictitious champions, but champions nonetheless... Show me what you can do!~"

Thrúd seemed to be enjoying the gusts of wind. Heck, it seemed as though there wasn't anything in the fight so far she hadn't enjoyed.

Melania rolled out of the way of Tumun's hand, proceeding to run even faster towards the city.
"Where do you think you're going?" The Goddess of Thunder asked as thunder roared.

Meanwhile shakti a bit fazed from the electricity attack looks around him.

"This feels like patala." he said the asuras were prone to violance.

"I really don`t want to do this but i have no choice." he said as he got ready for battle sprouting 3 arms and 6 arms as an asura.

"Lets do this." he said

General_Beleif.jpg

(This is off topic but i made this general Belief map of Europe and surroundings. Its not super accurate as i made it in like a minute or so and its missing Basque, Mesopotamia, Egyptian, ETC. But it gives you some ideas of what some of the main Beliefs are I'd imagine some of the biggest opponents to Odin would be Slavic, And Finno - Urgic. The op said the Celts were conquerd by odin but id like to imagine there would be some hold outs Due to the large area of Celtic beliefs.)

Meanwhile shakti a bit fazed from the electricity attack looks around him.

"This feels like patala." he said the asuras were prone to violance.

"I really don`t want to do this but i have no choice." he said as he got ready for battle sprouting 3 arms and 6 arms as an asura.

"Lets do this." he said
Steve after compose himself look at this copy of Asura's Armed Vajra State mode

"This day could not be more strange"

"Where do you think you're going?" The Goddess of Thunder asked as thunder roared.
Melania sighed, finally losing her patience. "What...WHAT is your deal?" She asked as she turned around. "So the 'Allfather' or whatever you call him, just one day decides to put his eye back because he didn't think that he was foolish enough, decides to drop you from the sky, and then just has you on some random, obscure mountain and says 'HEY, YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE GREAT? IF YOU FOUGHT EVERYONE YOU SAW WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT!' WHAT IS EVEN THE POINT OF YOU CHALLENGING EVERYONE TO A DEATH MATCH?!"

"Heru... Ah, my grandfather mentioned you once... He said that people would create champions in the future that boast of having your swiftness... Fictitious champions, but champions nonetheless... Show me what you can do!~"

Thrúd seemed to be enjoying the gusts of wind. Heck, it seemed as though there wasn't anything in the fight so far she hadn't enjoyed.
Heru chuckles. "See-seeseeseesee... you're in for surprise, you're in for a shock."

He lands on the ground, and skids to a stop, the wind whips up dust as if it were a fog. You hear his foot move, but he's still unable to be seen.

Heru chuckles. "See-seeseeseesee... you're in for surprise, you're in for a shock."

He lands on the ground, and skids to a stop, the wind whips up dust as if it were a fog. You hear his foot move, but he's still unable to be seen.
The Goddess of Strength grins as lightning swirls around her body. Her ears catch the sound of Heru's footsteps even through the chaotic ambience. Her illuminated body made her clear to see even in the midst of the the debris. She apparently didn't mind disclosing her location. She tossed her axe, having it cut down trees to give a gauge of his location. However, she didn't care if it worked or not. As this occurred, she merely walked through the dust storm, summoning her axe back to her.

Melania sighed, finally losing her patience. "What...WHAT is your deal?" She asked as she turned around. "So the 'Allfather' or whatever you call him, just one day decides to put his eye back because he didn't think that he was foolish enough, decides to drop you from the sky, and then just has you on some random, obscure mountain and says 'HEY, YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE GREAT? IF YOU FOUGHT EVERYONE YOU SAW WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT!' WHAT IS EVEN THE POINT OF YOU CHALLENGING EVERYONE TO A DEATH MATCH?!"

And as all this happened, she laughed.

"You think my grandfather sent me? I would have been laying waste to Greece by now if I was where he wanted me, perhaps even facing Heracles!" Thrúd said, "I'm here because I wanted to face his army. After all, if his army is as strong as he makes it out to be, why not fight them if they'll be more of a challenge? He wasn't stupid enough to send me to you all, and the Olympians are bound to lose if they think he is.... And well, the other thing? Imagine being passionate about something your whole life, having something you love to do more than anything, and failing to get challenge or excitement from it. It's my way of life..."

She strikes Melania with electricity, but only enough to make it feel as though the daughter of Eris was under the effects of a taser.

"And I could ask why you tried to mess with our minds first thing when you saw us. Trying to make it escalate? You never escalate a battle you're unfit to fight in. And I can tell that's what you are..."

The Goddess of Power rushed toward Melania, raising her axe in her hand and swiftly bringing it down.... next to Melania.

"Consider that a warning," She said summoning the weapon back into her hand as she turned to face in the opposite direction, her voice beginning to thunder, "But for those of you who do believe you are fit to fight this battle, I'm all yours!~"

The Goddess of Strength grins as lightning swirls around her body. Her ears catch the sound of Heru's footsteps even through the chaotic ambience. Her illuminated body made her clear to see even in the midst of the the debris. She apparently didn't mind disclosing her location. She tossed her axe, having it cut down trees to give a gauge of his location. However, she didn't care if it worked or not. As this occurred, she merely walked through the dust storm, summoning her axe back to her.
The wind forms a tornado around her, and the dust obscures all around.

"How are you to beat me... if you cannot see me?" Heru whispers from every direction.

The wind forms a tornado around her, and the dust obscures all around.

"How are you to beat me... if you cannot see me?" Heru whispers from every direction.
"Seeing isn't the only way of knowing where you are..." Thrúd remarked, "But if I did have to rely on sight..."

Thrúd leapt high into the air, above the tornado, then swings her axe as she grabs its sickle, letting it direct her trajectory toward Heru so she could lariat him into the earth below. Should he evade, she would throw her axe toward a tree, attempting to cause it to fall on him and pin him down before the axe would land beside him and create a violent electric pulse to damage Heru.

"Seeing isn't the only way of knowing where you are..." Thrúd remarked, "But if I did have to rely on sight..."

Thrúd leapt high into the air, above the tornado, then swings her axe as she grabs its sickle, letting it direct her trajectory toward Heru so she could lariat him into the earth below. Should he evade, she would throw her axe toward a tree, attempting to cause it to fall on him and pin him down before the axe would land beside him and create a violent electric pulse to damage Heru.
when you fall towards Heru, Tumun grabs you and slams you into the ground.

Heru leans out of the way, then uses the wind to manipulate the tree's trajectory, with it landing beside him. He leaps onto it, and off of it, the pulse merely hitting the tree.

Back