• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Mythological War • RP

Okay, so you arrived here to escape from the war and became a scavanger that likes to bring a bit of discord in the city, just to have fun but nothing too violent, is it okay for you?
As long as it's temporary, since I know she's definitely going to progress into a more chaotic role character-wise as time goes on.

Couple extra questions: Do demigods have Type 1 or Longevity? (I honestly do not look at anything in regards to mythology, so I don't know which one, lol) Also, did you still want me to make a sandbox for this or just sort of keep that information? Since I just didn't know where you wanted everything listed.

As long as it's temporary, since I know she's definitely going to progress into a more chaotic role character-wise as time goes on.
Sure
Do demigods have Type 1 or Longevity?
If one of your parents is a human, then you have longevity (you can live for 5000 years) and if both of your parents have godly blood then type 1
Also, did you still want me to make a sandbox for this or just sort of keep that information? Since I just didn't know where you wanted everything listed.
Could you explain this better? I didn't really understand

Ah. Okay, so my idea is that Quintus wants to negotiate either peace or a ceasefire. Maybe he can get a ceasefire between the two warring factions for a short while.
Okay, so when we'll start you'll be in that small village to rest before going to the Viking area

I"m on my account, and I signed in. Where is the create button?
image.png

He (I'm still thinking of name) is a master builder, miner and inventor, although he was very young he has developed a very intuitive quality to build different things, being very innovative in being able to use non-magical elements to build anything, surpassing even magical weapons, eventually Amatsu-Mikaboshi propose a duel, both will show a weapon capable of killing a God.

Mikaboshi brought a sword that he himself forged in the deepest places of the Japanese hell, a weapon capable of causing the physical body to invert and the divine essence to be destroyed while the Young master brought nothing, there was no ax, not even a bow or sword

Curious, The August Star of Heaven asked him why he brought him nothing, then the master blacksmith told him that the ultimate weapon was simply planning and mind, because it is easier to make a God fight against another God of a different pateon, if you give him the right cheated.

The God who represented the void accepted his response, offered him the power to save any of his creations in nothingness itself

Shakti a mix of east of west. Son of eros and a female asura. Being part of the eastern pantheon he wasn`t in the war. But the daevas and asuras are carefully looking at it and gearing up if the war comes to india. He is sent to europe to find out what in the hells is going on there.

Last edited:
Thrúd is the daughter of Thor and Sif, and the granddaughter of Odin. Both a Valkyrie and the Goddess of Thunder, Power and Strength, Thrúd proved herself to be a strong force, though one that grew bored of a lack of challenge. When Odin began his invasion of Europe, he proposed to have her be a force in his army. She declined, arguing that if the Asgardian army was as strong as he claimed it to be, she would much rather fight against it than for it. Embittered by her response, Odin sealed her strength away and exiled her from the order of Valkyrie. However, Thrúd took pleasure in the exile, seeing her stolen strength as an opportunity to finally experience a true battle for the first time in centuries.

He (I'm still thinking of name) is a master builder, miner and inventor, although he was very young he has developed a very intuitive quality to build different things, being very innovative in being able to use non-magical elements to build anything, surpassing even magical weapons, eventually Amatsu-Mikaboshi propose a duel, both will show a weapon capable of killing a God.

Mikaboshi brought a sword that he himself forged in the deepest places of the Japanese hell, a weapon capable of causing the physical body to invert and the divine essence to be destroyed while the Young master brought nothing, there was no ax, not even a bow or sword

Curious, The August Star of Heaven asked him why he brought him nothing, then the master blacksmith told him that the ultimate weapon was simply planning and mind, because it is easier to make a God fight against another God of a different pateon, if you give him the right cheated.

The God who represented the void accepted his response, offered him the power to save any of his creations in nothingness itself
How did your character arrived in the city and what's his role in it?
Thrúd is the daughter of Thor and Sif, and the granddaughter of Odin. Both a Valkyrie and the Goddess of Thunder, Power and Strength, Thrúd proved herself to be a strong force, though one that grew bored of a lack of challenge. When Odin began his invasion of Europe, he proposed to have her be a force in his army. She declined, arguing that if the Asgardian army was as strong as he claimed it to be, she would much rather fight against it than for it. Embittered by her response, Odin sealed her strength away and exiled her from the order of Valkyrie. However, Thrúd took pleasure in the exile, seeing her stolen strength as an opportunity to finally experience a true battle for the first time in centuries.
She lives in the city or she's just temporanly there?

So this is where the 10-Bs go to die...
I gave you the 10-A
Personally, the construction would be useful to me because I am a builder
Yeah, your tier is 10-A, durability 9-C and speed averege human. You have mastery in every weapon and easily understand any complex machine
Do you also give us our speed stat? Also what exactly do you mean by a strong constitution?
Your speed is average human and for constitution i mean durability, so it is 10-A
Do we choose our extra powers?
What kind of extra powers?

I gave you the 10-A

Yeah, your tier is 10-A, durability 9-C and speed averege human. You have mastery in every weapon and easily understand any complex machine

Your speed is average human and for constitution i mean durability, so it is 10-A

What kind of extra powers?
You said we'd earn more later. So i was thinking that when we "level up" We'd choose.

You said we'd earn more later. So i was thinking that when we "level up" We'd choose.
Yeah, sure. The new powers will of course depend on what you did during the adventure, like learning a new kind of magic, your backstory, for exemple someone that begins with a small elettricity manipulation later will have a stronger version of that power, or you can choose what kind of power you want to develope

I made a page for Perun high god of slavic mythology is just a blank page cause i suck at making pages. Edit i read a rule i didnt see and no playable high gods i woudnt be playing as perun any way. Looks to the Steppe.

Last edited:
Back