• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Mythological War • RP

Storyline: In a world where every pantheon is real, a war started, the Asgardians attacked to conquer the rest of Europe. The Celts have fallen and only the Greeks are in the way. To survive this war, you and a group of other people founded a small city between the mountains.

You can create a character based on every pantheon you want, even those that don't partecipate in the war, you can create a demigod, a minor god, a monster, ecc.
But nothing too op.

For the origin of the Universe, a group of primal gods created it, and almost every pantheon has one of them in their myths

Um, so if Composite Gods are allowed, I'd like to have a demi god who's the son of Hecate (Greek), and Odin (Norse). On the side of the Greeks.
A magical combination, so you are able to use medical herbs, not only to heal people, or you can choose to know a bit of Vanir magic, so you can make plants grow and not aggressive animals are friendly with you. These are only for the beginning so you'll become stronger and unlock new powers. You can create a backstory and choose the role that you have in the city if you want.

A magical combination, so you are able to use medical herbs, not only to heal people, or you can choose to know a bit of Vanir magic, so you can make plants grow and not aggressive animals are friendly with you. These are only for the beginning so you'll become stronger and unlock new powers. You can create a backstory and choose the role that you have in the city if you want.
Awesome. I will.

If you give me the backstory, i'll give stats and powers
Demigoddess, daughter of Eris (Greek goddess of chaos and strife), who, while she wasn't the direct cause of the war, she is definitely taking her popcorn out rn and, as she does in mythology, making any conflicts that have already started even bigger than they ought to be.

Melania, the demigoddess, is in part sort of controlled by her mother, and pretty much serves as her low-level executioner against other deities that may try to keep the peace.

Demigoddess, daughter of Eris (Greek goddess of chaos and strife), who, while she wasn't the direct cause of the war, she is definitely taking her popcorn out rn and, as she does in mythology, making any conflicts that have already started even bigger than they ought to be.

Melania, the demigoddess, is in part sort of controlled by her mother, and pretty much serves as her low-level executioner against other deities that may try to keep the peace.
Okay, for now you will have the power to manipulate other people's emotions to make them more irrational and chaotic. Lifting strenght is above average human, durability is average human, speed is athletic human. So how did you get in the city and what's your role in it?

Okay, for now you will have the power to manipulate other people's emotions to make them more irrational and chaotic. Lifting strenght is above average human, durability is average human, speed is athletic human. So how did you get in the city and what's your role in it?
First one, I honestly don't know. lol. How did most other people get into the city? For the second one, deciding between a sort of scavenger (forager, hunter, also grabs useful materials such as firewood for example) or a blacksmith's apprentice.

First one, I honestly don't know. lol. How did most other people get into the city? For the second one, deciding between a sort of scavenger (forager, hunter, also grabs useful materials such as firewood for example) or a blacksmith's apprentice.
Okay, so you arrived here to escape from the war and became a scavanger that likes to bring a bit of discord in the city, just to have fun but nothing too violent, is it okay for you?
Kek

I'm thinking about the following deities:
  • Thrud (Daughter of Thor, Norse Goddess of Thunder, Strength, and Power)
  • Ogun (Yoruba God of War and Iron)
  • Nike (Greek Goddess of Victory)
  • Oshun (Yoruba Goddess of Water, Fertility, Purity, Love, and Sensuality)
Don't know what I'll decide on, or what combination of them I'd do.

I'm thinking about the following deities:
  • Thrud (Daughter of Thor, Norse Goddess of Thunder, Strength, and Power)
  • Ogun (Yoruba God of War and Iron)
  • Nike (Greek Goddess of Victory)
  • Oshun (Yoruba Goddess of Water, Fertility, Purity, Love, and Sensuality)
Don't know what I'll decide on, or what combination of them I'd do.
Take your time and create what you want

Quintus, raised in the Roman Empire, now one of the leading Archons of the city of Athens, was born twenty one years ago in the city of Athens. His father Odin had made an arranged coupling with Hecate in order to produce an exceptionally powerful, natural born sorcerer. That sorcerer was Quintus, who is renowned for his knowledge in all things related to magic. Hecate found out that Odin was manipulating her to give birth to Quintus, not out of love but out of desire to have a perfect sorcerer on his side, in the plan to conquer Europe. This enraged Hecate, but she could not curse Odin, thus she did all in her power to motivate Quintus to be on the side of Olympus.

Quintus, as one of the nine Archons of Athens, advises the people, and other Archons on all things related to magic.

Quintus, raised in the Roman Empire, now one of the leading Archons of the city of Athens, was born twenty one years ago in the city of Athens. His father Odin had made an arranged coupling with Hecate in order to produce an exceptionally powerful, natural born sorcerer. That sorcerer was Quintus, who is renowned for his knowledge in all things related to magic. Hecate found out that Odin was manipulating her to give birth to Quintus, not out of love but out of desire to have a perfect sorcerer on his side, in the plan to conquer Europe. This enraged Hecate, but she could not curse Odin, thus she did all in her power to motivate Quintus to be on the side of Olympus.

Quintus, as one of the nine Archons of Athens, advises the people, and other Archons on all things related to magic.
Amazing, now have to describe how you got in the city where you live now (the one where the adventure will start), you can also choose to not live there but just to be there for diplomatic reasons or what you want

Back