• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Mythological War • RP • The Adventure Begins

Before Melania left for hunting, she went over to the city's edge, or anywhere from which she could see the shore. "More boats..." She mumbled to herself. She began to come down from the city to the shore from a path that the usual villagers would normally go. Slowly making it towards Cole, Tumun, Heru, and Shakti.

Thrúd walked through the town, looking for a tavern of sorts. Perhaps there would be valiant warriors there in a drunken confidence that she could oblige a battle with. However, it didn't appear as though anyone was the warrior type. At least, not by her standards. Leaving after getting a good portion of mead, she picked up Óendanlegt from the table and left the city. She was hoping to be attacked by a wild beast, a rogue band of criminals, or even her grandfather himself, for that matter. She was just hungry for a battle.

"This area has been relatively peaceful. Other then that there's been conflicts in a bunch of different places." Cole said.
"You're not going to escape conflict...it just takes longer to catch up to some than others." The woman said, walking down to the shore. "Mind explaining what you two are doing by the waters?"

"You're not going to escape conflict...it just takes longer to catch up to some than others." The woman said, walking down to the shore. "Mind explaining what you two are doing by the waters?"
Cole turned to her and smirked, “If there’s anyone who knows we won’t be getting out of this without a fight, it’s me.” he said thinking of his mother. “As for your question, I was out on a patrol like I do everyday when I stubbled upon this stranger.” he continued.

""I come to tell you that I will leave the city for a while, probably at night I came back"
"Okay, if want so much to risk your life, hehe" the guards open the gates, and starting to close them as you pass
Thrúd walked through the town, looking for a tavern of sorts. Perhaps there would be valiant warriors there in a drunken confidence that she could oblige a battle with. However, it didn't appear as though anyone was the warrior type. At least, not by her standards. Leaving after getting a good portion of mead, she picked up Óendanlegt from the table and left the city. She was hoping to be attacked by a wild beast, a rogue band of criminals, or even her grandfather himself, for that matter. She was just hungry for a battle.
While walking around you notice that the gates of the city start opening, the perfect occasion to get out of here

Cole turned to her and smirked, “If there’s anyone who knows we won’t be getting out of this without a fight, it’s me.” he said thinking of his mother. “As for your question, I was out on a patrol like I do everyday when I stubbled upon this stranger.” he continued.
"Then you're up." She said pointing at Shakti. "Who are you?"

Thrúd swiftly sprinted through the gates, leaping high into the air to survey her surroundings. Gripping the sickle of Óendanlegt, she swung it around and made it propel forward before dropping in a random location outside of the city limits, causing a large boom those by the shore could hear.

Thrúd swiftly sprinted through the gates, leaping high into the air to survey her surroundings. Gripping the sickle of Óendanlegt, she swung it around and made it propel forward before dropping in a random location outside of the city limits, causing a large boom those by the shore could hear.
Steve ran to see what was in that place, of course he would see the distance

"Information. I haven't seen anyone for over a year. Who are you?" He shoves the entire piece of bread in his mouth, "Whatsh happening outshide?"
"How would i know im from mongolia, Not from around here as you you can tell. Well I'm Tumun raised in mongolia chosen by Daichi Tengri (aspect or son of High god Tengri. I don't know) Sent west too... I wont reveal anymore. Unless you reveal more.

"How would i know im from mongolia, Not from around here as you you can tell. Well I'm Tumun raised in mongolia chosen by Daichi Tengri (aspect or son of High god Tengri. I don't know) Sent west too... I wont reveal anymore. Unless you reveal more.
"I was asking more about worldwide events. I don't even know what year it is. I just know I've been out here for a while."

"From what i know the weak European gods are at war with each other. I don't really know anything else."
Heru smirks. "Oh no, what a shame. The European Gods? Fighting? Who would've guessed?! Next you'll be telling me Zeus and Hera aren't happily married!" He cackles sarcastically.

Steve ran to see what was in that place, of course he would see the distance
Thrúd stood there, looking around. She thought she had seen some type of camp out here while she was airborne. However, she heard what sounded like someone approaching. She swiftly raised a hand, not even looking in Steve's direction and sending a bolt of lightning his way. It wasn't one she intended to connect, however, it was more of a warning shot.

The Goddess of Thunder turned toward him, axe in hand. With a smile, she approached him, walking toward him.

"Finally!" She exclaimed.

Thrúd stood there, looking around. She thought she had seen some type of camp out here while she was airborne. However, she heard what sounded like someone approaching. She swiftly raised a hand, not even looking in Steve's direction and sending a bolt of lightning his way. It wasn't one she intended to connect, however, it was more of a warning shot.

The Goddess of Thunder turned toward him, axe in hand. With a smile, she approached him, walking toward him.

"Finally!" She exclaimed.
Steve did not back down, in fact Thrud could see how from the very nothing a sword of a blue-green color similar to certain diamonds was manifested, although his intentions were more defensive than another thing, Thrud could genuinely see that he did not exactly want a combat

"Who are you?" Steve said

"I am from India. The war doesn`t affect me. I am here to find out more about the war and see if its going to spill in asia." he said.
"Heh...the war will spill everywhere and anywhere. Give it a month and not even this place will be safe. A month after that, Asia will be gone...those people that are fighting, they'd mow down entire civilizations like wheat in a field." She said all of this rather casually. "In a game like this, you're either a player or a pawn. Don't think the war doesn't affect you just because you don't feel it yet." She stared out into the ocean, looking to see if there was anything out of the ordinary, but nothing struck her attention.

"Heh...the war will spill everywhere and anywhere. Give it a month and not even this place will be safe. A month after that, Asia will be gone...those people that are fighting, they'd mow down entire civilizations like wheat in a field." She said all of this rather casually. "In a game like this, you're either a player or a pawn. Don't think the war doesn't affect you just because you don't feel it yet." She stared out into the ocean, looking to see if there was anything out of the ordinary, but nothing struck her attention.
"Very well. The devas, kami and court of jade are not going to be pleased with western invasion again." he said

"You're certainly right that the war will continue to spread and there's hardly anything we can do when it comes to a war between gods." Cole said, "We'll just have to keep doing whatever we can to survive, no matter how much misfortune we must endure."

Steve did not back down, in fact Thrud could see how from the very nothing a sword of a blue-green color similar to certain diamonds was manifested, although his intentions were more defensive than another thing, Thrud could genuinely see that he did not exactly want a combat

"Who are you?" Steve said
"Your challenger, if you'll entertain me..." She said with a smile, "I've been bored for centuries, and I would love to have a challenge for a change!"

Lightning flashed and thunder roared after she spoke, manifesting with an intensity that almost matched that of the smile on her face.

"Will you be that challenge?" The woman asked curiously, turning toward him, her axe still on the ground beside her.

"Your challenger, if you'll entertain me..." She said with a smile, "I've been bored for centuries, and I would love to have a challenge for a change!"

Lightning flashed and thunder roared after she spoke, manifesting with an intensity that almost matched that of the smile on her face.

"Will you be that challenge?" The woman asked curiously, turning toward him, her axe still on the ground beside her.
"It's just a fight?" He said and thought about it for a bit.

"If I win, will I get a prize?" Later said

"It's just a fight?" He said and thought about it for a bit.

"If I win, will I get a prize?" Later said
"Would you consider living another day the honor of saying you defeated the Goddess of Thunder prizes?" She responded, extending a hand to her side and summoning her weapon. Her face was still dead set on him, ready to do battle the moment he'd respond.

The thunder and lightning grew more intense, now with wind accompanying it, shaking and rippling the waters by the shore.

"Don't keep me waiting!" Thrúd said with an expression of anticipation.

"As you wish" Steve said as he cautiously jumped into combat, clearly not wanting to be harmed by his opponent's weapon, He thought about cutting her in the side with his Diamond sword

Thrúd smiled, approaching Steve. She was going to play it a little bit reserved for now, giving opportunity to gauge how strong this guy actually was. Her axe was still in hand and the thunder boomed loudly.

Thrúd smiled, approaching Steve. She was going to play it a little bit reserved for now, giving opportunity to gauge how strong this guy actually was. Her axe was still in hand and the thunder boomed loudly.

Steve accelerated running to attack the Asgardian, he was going to go for the vital points

Back