• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most minor, yet most important Yukari CRT

Yukari should have dimensional travel because... do... do I really need to post scans for this? She is already part of the "dimensional travel users" category, and her range section even talks about her being able to travel to otherworlds. Also the obvious fact she has used gaps to travel to other worlds before, but that's besides that.

I will ******* eat your intestines for breakfast if you ask me to post scans.

Yukari should have dimensional travel because... do... do I really need to post scans for this? She is already part of the "dimensional travel users" category, and her range section even talks about her being able to travel to otherworlds. Also the obvious fact she has used gaps to travel to other worlds before, but that's besides that.

Why not ? Also not only Yukari will have dimension travel
Kanako and Doremy will have that too
According from Lastest Touhou Manga : Drunken Butterfly Kanako take Sake that can't find in Gensokyo From Outside world
Doremy that travel to Dream World, Gensokyo and Outside Wolrd ( Sumireko's Reality World ) in Touhou 15.5

Oh I forget one
Hecatia will have that too According how she travel to Gensokyo, Lunarian's Homeland, Dream World and " Her World " in Touhou 15

images

Actually, I double checked and it turns out dimensional travel is on her profile, it's just listed as part of her portal creation. It's not immediately obvious but it is there, so unless we should make it a separate ability I think this thread can be closed.

Not sure if I'm allowed to do that if the crt hasn't had an admin chime in but it's less of an actual change and more of an edit to phrasing so I think it's fine

this crt is about yukaris dimensional travel and im really not in the mood to change the name of the title and the op and make another touhou crt when we already have like three active atm

Back