• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bf: Beep
Walter: gunshots
Bf: Bee-
In a secret superlab concealed by a laundromat, two men can be seen taking off hazmat suits and putting their usual clothing back on. These men are Walter White and Jesse Pinkman, a meth cooking duo with the ability to make the most potent drugs imaginable. With his work done, Jesse heads home for the day, but Walter stays in the lab.

Jesse: Hey! Mr. White. You coming?

Walter: Yeah. Yeah, I'll be out in a minute.

Jesse leaves, and Walt is left alone in the superlab...or so he thinks. As he goes over to the stairs, Walter is shocked to see a deformed man standing in front of him. It's a horrific sight, really. The man's head and limbs are bigger than his torso, his hair somehow appears to be naturally blue, his eyes seem to be completely black, and his nose is nowhere to be found. For Walter, though, the scariest part of all this is that there's a random person standing in his secret meth lab.

Walter: Who are you?

Boyfriend: beep

Walter: ...What?

Boyfriend: beep bo bap

Walter: How did you even get here?!

Boyfriend: beep

Boyfriend reaches into his pocket, intending to pull out his microphone and challenge Walt to a rap battle. However, Walter believes that Boyfriend is attempting to grab a weapon, and immediately draws his gun.

FIGHT!

Walt opens fire on Boyfriend and proceeds to miss all of his shots, instead hitting a few barrels of methylamine and causing them to leak out onto the floor. With a worried "beep", Boyfriend takes cover behind lab equipment. Walter, knowing that Gus probably doesn't want him destroying the equipment, puts his gun away and searches for a different way to kill Boyfriend.

Thinking the coast might be clear, Boyfriend pokes his head out, only for Walter to dump acid all over his face. Although this is extremely painful for him, Boyfriend is able to survive and escape behind more lab equipment. Before Walt can follow him, Boyfriend jumps out and punches him in the face, knocking the acid out of his hand. The two engage in a brief fistfight, with Walter gaining the upper hand. He reaches into his pocket in an attempt to draw his weapon and finish the job, but Boyfriend grabs Walt by the arm and throws him across the superlab. Walter crashes into some lab equipment, which collapses around him. Boyfriend walks over to Walt, but Walter suddenly jumps out and clubs him over the head with a makeshift fly swatter. With Boyfriend reeling back from the hit, Walt uses the fly swatter to deal several blows to his head and chest, eventually knocking Boyfriend to the ground.

Walter: Why did you come down here?! Do you have any idea what you're dealing with?! This is a multi-billion dollar operation right here! And me? I could destroy it on a whim! Did you really think you could just come in here and knock me down, and leave me to die like I'm some kind of animal?! Think again! I AM THE ONE WHO KNOOOOOOOOOOO-

Having recovered from Walter's onslaught, Boyfriend interrupts his monologue by picking him up and slamming him into the ground, before tossing him away. Walter manages to get himself up off of the ground, only for Boyfriend to throw his microphone at him, breaking Walt's ribs and sending him flying backwards into the stairs leading out of the lab. Walter is hardly able to move, but he slowly manages to reach into his pocket and pull out his gun. Before Boyfriend can get to him, Walt shoots him in the leg, then again in the chest. While Boyfriend attempts to treat his wounds, Walter slowly crawls up the stairs and grabs onto a railing, pulling himself up. Standing above the lab, he reaches back into his pocket and pulls out a box of matches. Boyfriend tries to crawl over to the stairs and reach Walt, but he slips in the methylamine and acid which now cover the floor.

Walter ignites a single match. He stares at it intently for a few seconds, before dropping it onto the floor.

Boyfriend frantically tries to escape, but the floor is now far too slippery for him to get anywhere. The lit match reaches the floor, making contact with the methylamine and instantly setting the lab ablaze. Boyfriend is consumed by the flames, his skin melting off his face as he helplessly flails about, before eventually disappearing into the inferno.

Walter narrowly escapes from the lab. He limps out of the empty laundromat, knowing that Gus will probably attempt to kill him for this. While Walter gets in his car and drives off, the superlab explodes.

Last edited:
Back