• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The first Friday Night Funkin' CRT is upon us. While there will likely be another one sometime next month, these are all fairly minor changes and just applying a calculation.

The Calc

This calculation was recently approved. Let's see who scales to this;

Boyfriend was stated to be physically average for his verse, meaning that those who can scale to/above him (AKA, every profile from the verse we have minus Senpai and Spirit) receive Class 5 LS and 9-C+ durability. I am unsure if the feat in question would allow for 9-C+ AP for Boyfriend, and would like to discuss this in the thread.

• Monster, Daddy Dearest, and Mommy Mearest gain 9-C+ AP regardless due to their scaling chain relying on statements of harming Boyfriend.

• Pico, being the one to knock GF off the speakers, gets 9-C+ AP.

"Likely" For Top-Tiers

Monster, Daddy Dearest, and Mommy Mearest's tier is based on the claims Monster makes in his two songs, Monster and Winter Horrorland, where he says he could mutilate Boyfriend and Girlfriend with his bare hands. These threats include turning them inside-out, ripping out teeth, peeling their skin off, and tearing out eyes. Both of the parents were implied to be superior to Monster in terms of power. Because of this, we gave them 9-C AP, however I suggest a slight change.

While Monster is certainly a large creature, and it isn't farfetched to assume that he is perfectly capable of the things he claims to be able to do, all we currently have are statements. There is some precedent for using song claims at actual feats, assuming there is something to back it up.

So, I propose that we add a "Likely" in front of Monster, Dearest, and Mearest's tier.

Pico's School Is Canon

This is a tough one.

Pico's School has been heavily implied (and even outright stated) to be canon to the Friday Night Funkin universe.

The Pico we see in Friday Night Funkin' has lived through the events of the first Pico's School. The problem here is, Pico's School was deemed to inappropriate for the wiki due to the themes of school shootings and the final boss having visible genitalia.

However, since we know that Pico' School is canon, I want to propose using feats from that game to scale Pico to, on the basis that we don't allow the entire verse to be featured on the wiki.

More characters from Pico's School will be added at a later date, such as Nene, Darnell, and Cassandra. These characters may also be able to be scaled from Pico's School.

So, my question is, can this verse sample from another (connected) verse that was deemed too vulgar for the wiki? If not, we can merely continue using Pico as he appears in Friday Night Funkin, and not link anything back to his source material.

Gun Speeds

Credit to LaserPrecision for this observation;

Pico (and for that matter anyone with a gun) should have their attack speed upgraded to supersonic. Obviously not their combat or reaction speed (yet), but just their attack speed.

Pico has a UZI, and vs wiki has a profile for UZI's that place them at supersonic in speed (400 m/s).

The closest gun on the wiki I could find that resembled Daddy Dearest's pistol was the SIG Sauer (457.2 m/s) and the Browning Hi-Power (335 m/s). Each of which only has an effective firing range of about 50 meters.

Not sure what gun is more closely resembling Daddy Dearest's gun, but either way, he'd have either transonic to supersonic (Currently has transonic, but now we can link the vs wiki's profile for these gun models to their profiles, likely on their standard equipment section).

Other

The pages for Boyfriend, Girlfriend, and Monster were recently edited without a CRT, adding 4th wall awareness to the former two, and "cooking supplies" to the latter. I would like the pages to be fixed, having these removed for the time being, as they were never discussed and are based on very shaky reasoning.

• 4th Wall Awareness comes from Boyfriend and Girlfriend following the player's left and right rather than his own. This is game mechanics.

• Monster's cooking supplies shouldn't be standard equipment.

actually it's fine, if we include of course that your bf is not an average human, he can destroy your face and leave you incapacitated for life (and that you could recover from a beating after months or years, but for your entire life, at least 50 years that would be too serious)

And look, I don't know specifically why Pico, because I think it's easier to simply find a solution like an image of Cassandra in her alien form without genitals (don't look for an image, there are many)Or they can simply do like other wikis, put a warning, so they save themselves the problem of someone being traumatized or something like that, because that person got into it knowing that they were warned about it.

Agree with most of it, but I do have contentions.

The calc section is good, the likely section is alright, though I personally think that it's fine to use Lemon Demon's statement for a full-on scale rather than likely given as you pointed out, Boyfriend is considered average.

This is where I start to disagree

Pico's School Is Canon

This is a tough one.

Pico's School has been heavily implied (and even outright stated) to be canon to the Friday Night Funkin universe.
The clip never had a moment where it was stated that Pico's school was canon. He just directly implied he saved the school like in the events of Pico school. Just because Pico went through similar/the same events doesn't mean it's canon.

For example, there are fanfictions that imply the events of the game occurred before them, but aren't always used to scale the verse due to it not demonstrating power at that level.

Just because the events were implied to happen doesn't mean

1. It happened exactly the same
2. That the game is canon, as it could just be the exact same events occurring in their own Universe
3. That they scale to Pico's school

I don't think they should scale off the feats in Pico's school unless the game as a whole is explicitly stated to be canon to the FNF universe.

Everything else looks good.

Agree with most of it, but I do have contentions.

The calc section is good, the likely section is alright, though I personally think that it's fine to use Lemon Demon's statement for a full-on scale rather than likely given as you pointed out, Boyfriend is considered average.

This is where I start to disagree

The clip never had a moment where it was stated that Pico's school was canon. He just directly implied he saved the school like in the events of Pico school. Just because Pico went through similar/the same events doesn't mean it's canon.

For example, there are fanfictions that imply the events of the game occurred before them, but aren't always used to scale the verse due to it not demonstrating power at that level.

Just because the events were implied to happen doesn't mean

1. It happened exactly the same
2. That the game is canon, as it could just be the exact same events occurring in their own Universe
3. That they scale to Pico's school

I don't think they should scale off the feats in Pico's school unless the game as a whole is explicitly stated to be canon to the FNF universe.

Everything else looks good.

phantom arcade said that the tankman is from another timeline, maybe that is the explanation. Unless the explanation is something like: q: really is Pico Escuela canon for fnf? pa: although there are certain things like the years and that, the explanation would be something like a distortion of time because of how everything works, you know about gf's demonic powers, right? Well, one of those is altering time, and by accident She wanted to use this power a lot, she caused a disturbance in time that caused the time lines of the newgrounds universes to be altered and joined, causing a whole disaster, causing many events to change or stay the same but in this new united universe , that's why you can see certain strange things like, Pico having a relationship with a boyfriend, tankman not being the same tankman, there is a sun, when in madness combat the sun should not be there (although nevada is still the same) and many other strange events and everything because of girlfriend, damn girlfriend stop doing weird things

The Calc

This calculation was recently approved. Let's see who scales to this;

Boyfriend was stated to be physically average for his verse, meaning that those who can scale to/above him (AKA, every profile from the verse we have minus Senpai and Spirit) receive Class 5 LS and 9-C+ durability. I am unsure if the feat in question would allow for 9-C+ AP for Boyfriend, and would like to discuss this in the thread.

• Monster, Daddy Dearest, and Mommy Mearest gain 9-C+ AP regardless due to their scaling chain relying on statements of harming Boyfriend.

• Pico, being the one to knock GF off the speakers, gets 9-C+ AP.
For now, I'm fine with it.
"Likely" For Top-Tiers

Monster, Daddy Dearest, and Mommy Mearest's tier is based on the claims Monster makes in his two songs, Monster and Winter Horrorland, where he says he could mutilate Boyfriend and Girlfriend with his bare hands. These threats include turning them inside-out, ripping out teeth, peeling their skin off, and tearing out eyes. Both of the parents were implied to be superior to Monster in terms of power. Because of this, we gave them 9-C AP, however I suggest a slight change.

While Monster is certainly a large creature, and it isn't farfetched to assume that he is perfectly capable of the things he claims to be able to do, all we currently have are statements. There is some precedent for using song claims at actual feats, assuming there is something to back it up.

So, I propose that we add a "Likely" in front of Monster, Dearest, and Mearest's tier.
I think it should not only be "Likely", but "Likely At least": this is because of "peeling Boyfriend's skin", which puts Monster above boyfriend's durability, but without being able to calculate it we don't know why how much stronger, we only know that at least it surpasses BF
Pico's School Is Canon

This is a tough one.

The Pico we see in Friday Night Funkin' has lived through the events of the first Pico's School. The problem here is, Pico's School was deemed to inappropriate for the wiki due to the themes of school shootings and the final boss having visible genitalia.

However, since we know that Pico' School is canon, I want to propose using feats from that game to scale Pico to, on the basis that we don't allow the entire verse to be featured on the wiki.

More characters from Pico's School will be added at a later date, such as Nene, Darnell, and Cassandra. These characters may also be able to be scaled from Pico's School.

So, my question is, can this verse sample from another (connected) verse that was deemed too vulgar for the wiki? If not, we can merely continue using Pico as he appears in Friday Night Funkin, and not link anything back to his source material.
Pico School Canon?... I really don't know, so I won't comment on this, although I prefer a no
Gun Speeds

Credit to LaserPrecision for this observation;

Pico (and for that matter anyone with a gun) should have their attack speed upgraded to supersonic. Obviously not their combat or reaction speed (yet), but just their attack speed.

Pico has a UZI, and vs wiki has a profile for UZI's that place them at supersonic in speed (400 m/s).

The closest gun on the wiki I could find that resembled Daddy Dearest's pistol was the SIG Sauer (457.2 m/s) and the Browning Hi-Power (335 m/s). Each of which only has an effective firing range of about 50 meters.

Not sure what gun is more closely resembling Daddy Dearest's gun, but either way, he'd have either transonic to supersonic (Currently has transonic, but now we can link the vs wiki's profile for these gun models to their profiles, likely on their standard equipment section).
Yep, although I couldn't say which gun Daddy Dearest should have (maybe the slowest as lowball)
Other

The pages for Boyfriend, Girlfriend, and Monster were recently edited without a CRT, adding 4th wall awareness to the former two, and "cooking supplies" to the latter. I would like the pages to be fixed, having these removed for the time being, as they were never discussed and are based on very shaky reasoning.

• 4th Wall Awareness comes from Boyfriend and Girlfriend following the player's left and right rather than his own. This is game mechanics.

• Monster's cooking supplies shouldn't be standard equipment.
Okay
But the cooking supplies are in the profile as optional equipment, and not standard equipment

Last edited:
honestly i agree with everything.

(about pico's school) if anything just do it like the joker profile and put a warning on the links and we should be good to go, no need to make profiles or anything like that

edit: fixed a typo

I think it should not only be "Likely", but "Likely At least": this is because of "peeling Boyfriend's skin", which puts Monster above boyfriend's durability, but without being able to calculate it we don't know why how much stronger, we only know that at least it surpasses BF
Any opinion on this?
edit: I am referring exclusively to those who were going to receive Likely

Last edited:
I disagree with Pico's School being canon for LaserPrecision' reason. Also, I have heard that the creator of FNF has stated that "All fanon are canon" things which is rejected by people (I reject this statement too) and I feel that it is worth mentioning in "Explanation" section of FNF verse page. For the above reason, I disagree with this part of CRT. On an unrelated note, Sun Wukong is a character which has similar "Pico's School Is Canon" situation and I tend to reject such scaling when making profiles.

But I do agree with the rest of the CRT for Sparkive's reason above.

Here are some potential scans of FNF being confirmed canon to Pico's School: 1, 2, 3 (And before you try to use "It's a timeline split," the timeline split only happen when Pico tried to befriending Cassandra, thus Pico and Boyfriend were dating before the events of Pico's School happened.), and 4

Last edited:
Here are some potential scans of FNF being confirmed canon to Pico's School: 1, 2, 3 (And before you try to use "It's a timeline split," the timeline split only happen when Pico tried to befriending Cassandra, thus Pico and Boyfriend were dating before the events of Pico's School happened.), and 4
Boyfriend and Pico being a couple is canon, but as noted in the last scan is only the case in an alternate timeline. There was no "timeline split", there was just an alternate timeline to begin with.

There's no confirmation from what I recall about the main canon Pico from the OG storyline being the same one in FNF. The only other confirmation (from Tom Fulp) was him stating it's "Pico 2 canon".

So, the calc is seemingly straightforward and universally accepted, however no staff input has been made despite us DMing them and even promoting this in the appropriate thread :v

What now?

If a calculation has been accepted for this verse, you can probably apply the related revisions now.

question, where is it said that Pico's gun is an Uzi?, The closest information I find is this tweet, which points more to it being a MAC-10

Besides, what will we do in the AP of Pico?
The weapons obviously deal more damage than him, so it would be:
Street level+ (explication feat) higher with firearms (explication feat)

question, where is it said that Pico's gun is an Uzi?, The closest information I find is this tweet, which points more to it being a MAC-10
I know the guns used in Pico's source material are UZIs, however that may work better.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAC-10
Besides, what will we do in the AP of Pico?
The weapons obviously deal more damage than him, so it would be:
Street level+ (explication feat) higher with firearms (explication feat)
That works

Street level+ (Shoved Girlfriend from her speaker with this much force), higher with firearms (Shots from his guns managed to blow apart the heads of the Tankmen)

To summarize (what I think is approved):
Approved calculation, scale:
  • Boyfriend and Girlfriend: 9-C+ durability and Class 5 LS.
  • Pico: 9-C+ AP and Class 5 LS (he already has wall level durability on his profile)
  • Monster, Daddy Dearest, and Mommy Mearest: Class 5 LS and Likely At least 9-C+ AP
Weapon speeds:
  • Pico Gun: MAC-10
  • Daddy Dearest Gun: Browning Hi-Power (until we are confirmed we will go with the slowest weapons similar to the one it has)
Abilities and weapons:
  • Girlfriend and Boyfriend lose their Fourth Wall Awareness
  • Monster's cooking supplies shouldn't be standard equipment. (although they are in optional equipment in his profile, I imagine he means removing them from the profile)
Pico tier formating:
Street level + (Shoved Girlfriend from her speaker with this much force), higher with firearms (Shots from his guns de ella managed to blow apart the heads of the Tankmen)

So, can we apply it now?

Last edited:
It seems the 9-B dura was added without a CRT too, and I don't really agree with it. The rating implies that Pico fell from very high up, however we don't know this for sure. For all we know, he just jumped, or leapt from a nearby building or guard tower.

Everything in the above post seems right though, and we already got permission earlier in the thread.

Should we format the top tiers as "Likely at least Street level" or "Likely Street level, likely higher"? Not sure which is the standard.

We usually use the "At least Street level, likely higher" format when it is warranted.

Back