• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Friday Night Funkin': Nendo Comic Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boyfriend will have a Nendoroid!!... I don't really care, because I don't spend my money on figures... and I don't have any money.
However, we have a new FnF comic (like a month ago, but the previous CTR took a long time) to promote it, and there are some interesting things to highlight (ignoring the feats, someone else take care of that, please)
Link to the comic
-----

Powers & Abilities

• Daddy Dearest
He has a Boyfriend voodoo doll... Well, he actually has a Nendoroid, but considering that he uses it as a voodoo doll, it's likely that he has put these properties on it:

"Possibly Limited Damage Transferal (He was capable of hurting Boyfriend, attacking a Nendoroid of him)"
  • Mommy Mearest
This is obvious, Mommy Mearest was taking a bath, but BF's impact with the wall causes her player to fall into the bathtub and she is electrocuted, after that, we stop seeing her, however, a few pages later she appears well enough to be able to beat up her husband.

"Resistance to Electricity Manipulation (Surviving being electrocuted in a bathtub)"

In addition to this, when she is electrocuted, we can see that Mommy has horns, which can be added to her bodily weaponry:

"Bodily Weaponry (Has claw-like nails and horns)"
-----

Stamina

• Daddy Dearest
He accidentally sticks a knife in his hand and doesn't realize until later, immediately after yelling in surprise he stop of care, without any sign of pain, after being hit by MM, he has several sharp objects on his body:

"Stamina: Peak Human (He can pose to his songs for long periods of time without tiring and compete in singing battles with Boyfriend. After accidentally stabbing his hand, he feels no pain and even after taking a beating from Mommy Mearest, he doesn't seem to feel much damage.)"
  • Boyfriend
He has endured a lot of physical damage,
Summarizing what DD did to the dummy:
  • A needle prick that Boyfriend barely noticed;
  • Stick a needle in his stomach from him;
  • A blow from DD, who is stronger than Boyfriend is resistant to, and that when attacking a doll, the damage that DD inflicted would have to be even greater, to that we must add that Boyfriend was then thrown towards a wall (This left him bleeding and passed out);
  • Total suffocation, which probably lasted until DD went to the kitchen, he reached for a knife and threw the doll onto a board;
  • A knife blow in the blue balls;
Now, even though he received no injuries from any of this (just from being thrown against the wall, apparently), the pain should be equivalent, so we can expand the description of his stamina:

"Stamina: Peak Human (He is very valiant in intense singing competitions for minutes at a time against other talented singers. Enduring pain equivalent to being poked, punched [hitting a wall], choked and punched in the balls, by meants of a voodoo nendoroid)"

"Why is they still a peak human?" Because I don't know if it's enough to become Superhuman or not
-----

Downgrade

This has nothing to do with the comic, but I think it should still be done On what basis do we say that MM could have the same skills as her husband? Assumptions? Unless there is an answer, I think we should remove the "possibly Sealing and Soul Manipulation" from her, if one can be given, then MM will receive the "possible damage transfer" as well.

That's all
-----

Edit:
It's not all anymore

Initially, I wasn't sure, but after being informed...
  • Daddy Dearest
Basically, he doesn't seem to be affected by sharp objects passing through his head, damage that should go all the way to his brain.

" Immortality (Type 2; Not being affected by sharp objects stuck in his head)"

Last edited:
It doesn't seem very deep, is that enough to have reached the brain?
long story short,it can affect the brain,but only if is hit in a specific place(but aparently daddy dearest was stabbed in the forehead directly)Of course, it's still reason to give him an immortality even if it's for regeneration, because he should be fine afterwards (because he doesn't seem to have any injuries)

Last edited:
long story short,it can affect the brain,but only if is hit in a specific place(but aparently daddy dearest was stabbed in the forehead directly)Of course, it's still reason to give him an immortality even if it's for regeneration, because he should be fine afterwards (because he doesn't seem to have any injuries)
Es un poco gracioso cuando al traducirlo al español dice: (pero aparentemente mi querido papá fue apuñalado directamente en la frente)
I am not clear, yes or no?
He also has other injuries
behind the head

Es un poco gracioso cuando al traducirlo al español dice: (pero aparentemente mi querido papá fue apuñalado directamente en la frente)
I am not clear, yes or no?
He also has other injuries
behind the head
1.si tienes razon da risa(espero que en la version de español no lo traduzcan haci)
2.well now that you mention those,well,yes,because one thing is being stabbed by a knife in the head,and other is being stabbed by multiple things in the head and still be only just ''angry''

1.si tienes razon da risa(espero que en la version de español no lo traduzcan haci)
2.well now that you mention those,well,yes,because one thing is being stabbed by a knife in the head,and other is being stabbed by multiple things in the head and still be only just ''angry''
so... it's worth trying to give him immortality type 2?

Idk if this is the right thread to bring this up, but maybe GF could get upgraded to 9-C+, as it was implied that Pico's help wouldn't be need it. Also, it's implied as well that she would be fine from falling off a plane, which might be worth looking at.
Yes, this is not the place for that
This CTR is for everything from the Nendo promotional comic, with the exception of Boyfriend's resistance feat.
This is because we have to discuss if we take the BF and GF size tweet literally or not (which I'm pretty sure affects the calculations that are currently used, the feat of this comic and I think it would also affect the feat you say)

Also, about the fact that Pico was not necessary... It is already more than confirmed that Girlfriend has powers, it is much more likely that it is due to powers than physical force that Pico was not necessary (that GF is probably stronger in the end , but I don't think it's a good justification)

Do we give resistance to electricity just for surviving? She seemed 100% effected by it.

Everything else looks ok to me.

Do we give resistance to electricity just for surviving? She seemed 100% effected by it.

Maybe a durability feat? I vaguely recall coomon feat like this.

Also, Preparation for Daddy Dearest? He did make voodoo doll.

ok
Maybe a durability feat? I vaguely recall coomon feat like this.
If I remember correctly, someone calculated it as 10-A, however what usually puts people in danger of death is not the force itself.
Also, Preparation for Daddy Dearest? He did make voodoo doll.
I don't think it's enough

Saw a thread where it's being rejected for the same reason, so I guess we don't.

They would need to be showcased to actually tank it or at least barely inconvenienced.

Otherwise, also agree everything else is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back