• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So... Do you remember that we have pages for Fnf?
Well, let's talk about a few things:

1 No to "Broadway Force"
Currently all the characters have Broadway Force, this is incorrect, why?
Simple, confirmation from PhantomArcade: (Who is one of the animators, artists and the one who writes the story)
Singing isn't Broadway Force by itself, and none of them have a magical power that makes them solve everything for singing, (plus that addition was made by someone without CTR, which technically makes it something that should be removed anyway).
Agree: Alexander | ShockingPsychic | Da3ggman | Shmooply | MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer | Flashlight237 | Diamond_Drone | LordGriffin1000 | DarkDragonMedeus
Disagree:

2 No to "Small size"

Someone has removed the small size from Boyfriend without any warning and... I don't think it's bad, why? Simple:
Although Boyfriend is canonically small, to the point that it is confirmed that Girlfriend is bigger than him, even removing his heels, the calculation that we use to get the height uses the game model as a base, which is confirmed that it is only a representation of his innocence,
So although it could be used as a kind of insurance in the calculations, I doubt we can give it as the official size.

Agree: Alexander |
Disagree: ShockingPsychic | Da3ggman |
Neutral: Shmooply | MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer | Flashlight237

3 Pico Intelligence

Pico is currently of average intelligence, but blatantly plagiarizing the FNF wiki:
Average, Gifted in in the use of guns (Is a trained mercenary, his most notable skill is his proficiency with guns, which are his weapons of choice. With them, he has remarkable accuracy and is capable of using two at once. He can aim his guns at specific targets with precision, and can even shoot while rapidly twirling his guns without accidentally hurting himself or anyone he doesn't want to kill. His skill with guns is so great that it allowed him to slay nearly Tankman's entire army)
Agree: Alexander | Da3ggman | Shmooply | Flashlight237 |MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer | Diamond_Drone | LordGriffin1000 | DarkDragonMedeus
Disagree:

4 Magic

I found this thanks to the FNF wikia, but I don't understand the English spoken very well (I speak Spanish), so someone help me, although if what little I understand is correct, the demons have magic, and at least it allows them to do f#t#nari: (limited Transformation)
In case I'm correct, this should affect all demons
Agree: Alexander | ShockingPsychic | Da3ggman | Shmooply | MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer | Flashlight237 | LordGriffin1000 | DarkDragonMedeus
Disagree:

5 Comic and NFI

Recently some little FNF comics came out, and one of these shows something interesting
Girlfriend can touch spirits/ or incorporeal forms (exactly will have to be defined, but it gives Girlfriend NFI)

Agree: Alexander | Da3ggman | MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer | Flashlight237 | Diamond_Drone
Disagree/Waiting/Is canon?: ShockingPsychic | Shmooply | LordGriffin1000

Discussion about the veracity of the calculations in progress (due to the real size of Boyfriend, and his representation in the game)
It was decided to leave all this aside, in order to continue with the review, so point 2 will not be touched when adding everything touched on in the CTR

Last edited:
2.the canonical size is know 7 feet(yeah look at it)
I know that the twitter message exists, but by God, if you are going to repeat the same thing for the thousandth time, at least put the link
anyway,
here I leave them
h ttps://twitter.com/PhantomArcade3K/status/1341301636321464321
h ttps://twitter.com/PhantomArcade3K/status/1604248959253245952
(solo une las h con el resto de sus respectivos links)
also, 7 feets= 2.1336 m

I'm not going to argue about that, but keep in mind that he's so small compared to Girlfriend that she needs to get down on her knees to hold his hand, and that even if Girlfriend kicks off her heels and Boyfriend stops slouching his knees, Girlfriend still being taller than him

Last edited:
I know that the twitter message exists, but by God, if you are going to repeat the same thing for the thousandth time, at least put the link
anyway,
here I leave them
h ttps://twitter.com/PhantomArcade3K/status/1388859332406792193
h ttps://twitter.com/PhantomArcade3K/status/1604248959253245952
(solo une las h con el resto de sus respectivos links)
also, 7 feets= 2.1336 m

I'm not going to argue about that, but keep in mind that he's so small compared to Girlfriend that she needs to get down on her knees to hold his hand, and that even if Girlfriend kicks off her heels and Boyfriend stops slouching his knees, Girlfriend still being taller than him
ok,still does not make sense for me

It is that due to what has been said, it does not make sense, for the moment I will assume that the 7 feet are canon and I will try to plagiarize the existing calculation of FNF but changing the heights
¿Por qué siempre termino agregando cosas adicionales que no estaban al principio de todos mis CTR?

It is that due to what has been said, it does not make sense, for the moment I will assume that the 7 feet are canon and I will try to plagiarize the existing calculation of FNF but changing the heights
¿Por qué siempre termino agregando cosas adicionales que no estaban al principio de todos mis CTR?
ah ok

Personally the small size calc is very much preferable over the 7 ft. statement. Both times that was said, it was in jest. Tankman even calls him "little", and as mentioned in the OP, he's seen as short by GF. Not to mention that this change would require a recalc for the feat they scale to.

I agree with Magic for GF and her parents. This is supported by Daddy's sealing and soul manip.

I'm still leaning towards Small Size being valid as explained above.

Broadway Force needs to go for reasons in the OP.

Unsure if the comic is usable, given it's secondary material. Will wait for input on that

Personally the small size calc is very much preferable over the 7 ft. statement. Both times that was said, it was in jest. Tankman even calls him "little", and as mentioned in the OP, he's seen as short by GF. Not to mention that this change would require a recalc for the feat they scale to.
I done the recalc (5 minutes ago)
I agree with Magic for GF and her parents. This is supported by Daddy's sealing and soul manip.

I'm still leaning towards Small Size being valid as explained above.

Broadway Force needs to go for reasons in the OP.

Unsure if the comic is usable, given it's secondary material. Will wait for input on that
And what about Pico Intelligence

I done the recalc (5 minutes ago)

And what about Pico Intelligence
If what you said in the OP is true, the recalc can't be used since the depictions we see of the characters in the game aren't representative of their actual height and are only meant to represent their "innocence". Making pixel-scaling the feat impossible. At least with the character present on the scene.

If what you said in the OP is true, the recalc can't be used since the depictions we see of the characters in the game aren't representative of their actual height and are only meant to represent their "innocence". Making pixel-scaling the feat impossible. At least with the character present on the scene.
that... makes sense, in the worst case we would go back to 10-B in durability

that... makes sense, in the worst case we would go back to 10-B in durability
Assuming the comments about him being 7 feet tall are serious and not sarcasm, there is a way you could go about it. If you could get a video of someone playing every week, you can pixel scale a character who isn't drawn at a cartoonish height (Such as Daddy Dearest) and assume him to at least be 7 feet tall (Since I imagine he can't be any shorter than BF drawn in a realistic depiction of his height) and then use the cm/px value you get there to pixel-scale the feat in Tankman's week since the video format shouldn't have changed at all and thus all sizes would remain consistent and what not. I've done something similar before since I took two feats that occurred in the same video, so I didn't need to get the cm/px value twice since it would've been the exact same.

Assuming the comments about him being 7 feet tall are serious and not sarcasm, there is a way you could go about it. If you could get a video of someone playing every week, you can pixel scale a character who isn't drawn at a cartoonish height (Such as Daddy Dearest) and assume him to at least be 7 feet tall (Since I imagine he can't be any shorter than BF drawn in a realistic depiction of his height) and then use the cm/px value you get there to pixel-scale the feat in Tankman's week since the video format shouldn't have changed at all and thus all sizes would remain consistent and what not. I've done something similar before since I took two feats that occurred in the same video, so I didn't need to get the cm/px value twice since it would've been the exact same.
someone replys asking how tall daddy is and he responds with someone elses (i assume another developer idk) tweet claiming daddy is 14ft tall

someone replys asking how tall daddy is and he responds with someone elses (i assume another developer idk) tweet claiming daddy is 14ft tall
Oh. Uh, idk then. Feels kinda like a joke, but if they're like dead serious, I guess you could assume the dad is 14 feet tall? He's at least not drawn in a chibi style... he doesn't look 14 foot admittedly tho.

We may need to ditch calculations altogether if we take these statements into consideration. At least until they depict the characters at their accurate heights instead of drawing chibi versions of them to represent their innocence.

ok, no, we already started badly with those who say that 7 feet tall bf is not aplicable, considering that, literally last month, I asked phantom arcade about it myself, I directly told him "bf is 7 feet tall, you you said it'' and he said ''yessir''.
like,he literraly confirmed the same being true,and believe me,i was to specific

ok, no, we already started badly with those who say that 7 feet tall bf is not aplicable, considering that, literally last month, I asked phantom arcade about it myself, I directly told him "bf is 7 feet tall, you you said it'' and he said ''yessir''.
like,he literraly confirmed the same being true,and believe me,i was to specific
Asi que fuiste tu
(¿como no me di cuenta?, tienen el mismo nombre)

but if there is something to talk about, it is that this affects the entire verse, so the options are:
1. keep the calculations as they are to make it a great lowball (they would still lose small size, due to the fact that they are represented that way out of innocence and that Boyfriend is standing in a position that makes him look even smaller, along with Girlfriend is bigger than him.

Anyway, the previous calculation that we had is slightly wrong, for this reason:
"Ideal weight for a 100cm tall 20 year old woman is 17.8 - 26.5 kg. We'll use an average of 23.05kg" the average in reality is 22.15 kg, making all results slightly smaller
The 23.05 only works in the calculator if you put male instead of female (giving you slightly different results),
19.1 - 27.0
(19.1+27.0)/2 =23.05

2. Using the official sizes, although due to the whole issue that they are represented that way out of innocence, it seems very risky and a highball for the calculations (because there should be more space between them)

In addition, we also have to talk about this:
4 Magic
I found this thanks to the FNF wikia, but I don't understand the English spoken very well (I speak Spanish), so someone help me, although if what little I understand is correct, the demons have magic, and at least it allows them to do f#t#nari: (limited Transformation)
In case I'm correct, this should affect all demons.

5 Comic and NFI
Recently some little FNF comics came out, and one of these shows something interesting
Girlfriend can touch spirits/ or incorporeal forms (exactly will have to be defined, but it gives Girlfriend NFI)
If someone can transcribe for me what they say in the link of 4, it would be very helpful
And we need to talk about whether we consider mini-comics canon

And lastly, keep in mind that I literally copied the previous calculation and changed a few values, I don't have the knowledge or the time to do something totally new, in case we reach a conclusion that warrants a calculation... the calculation requests threat is open

While I'm not in disagreement, they said yessir to you asking them if they said that, not to him being 7 feet tall.
2. Using the official sizes, although due to the whole issue that they are represented that way out of innocence, it seems very risky and a highball for the calculations (because there should be more space between them)
Using their official sizes leads to drastically inflated results since they're intentionally not depicted accurately in verse. We could just say that BF is as tall as calc'd when drawn in a style that represents his innocence ig and take away small size from the profile. But we can't use the official height for calcs.

While I'm not in disagreement, they said yessir to you asking them if they said that, not to him being 7 feet tall.

Using their official sizes leads to drastically inflated results since they're intentionally not depicted accurately in verse. We could just say that BF is as tall as calc'd when drawn in a style that represents his innocence ig and take away small size from the profile. But we can't use the official height for calcs.
1.Anyway, he confirms that yes, he said he is 7 feet tall, and he remembers it.
2.bro, skid and pump are the size of children, and they are the same size as bf, what you see in the game is not totally accurate, because it looks terrible because of the perspective.

I only said the options that I see, I am aware that the second one has no possibility or any sense

2.bro, skid and pump are the size of children, and they are the same size as bf, what you see in the game is not totally accurate, because it looks terrible because of the perspective.
to be fair, no
Boyfriend is smaller than Skid&Pum if they're riding on top of each other, other than that it's pretty clear Boyfriend is taller, even using what we see in-game (also BF isn't standing up straight)

We should probably get some staff to take a look at this to see what they think.
probably for the best

1.Anyway, he confirms that yes, he said he is 7 feet tall, and he remembers it.
He confirmed that he remembered saying it.
You are right, it is inaccurate. Which is what I've been saying. Due to the sizes being portrayed being inaccurate, we can't calc feats using their canon heights as that would be being purposely dishonest for the sake of inflating calc results.

He confirmed that he remembered saying it.
You are right, it is inaccurate. Which is what I've been saying. Due to the sizes being portrayed being inaccurate, we can't calc feats using their canon heights as that would be being purposely dishonest for the sake of inflating calc results.
yes of course, and making them measure 1 meter is more logical,also,

the calculations wouldn't inflate too much, just a little, besides, it's not like I'd try to ask him something like "hey how much does GF weigh" if I did it would be for two things: 1.I'm curious if he would say his canonical size or say ''never ask a woman her weight'' 2. For the calculation to be a little more accurate, that is, the canon size, we have it, the only thing missing is the weight,but that's why the calculations exist.

the calculations wouldn't inflate too much, just a little
What? No. It would drastically inflate results. In the series he's depicted as a short few feet tall. Not as a behemoth 7 foot basketball player. It would very much inflate the calcs to be a tier if not tiers higher than what the result should be. He's intentionally drawn small to represent his innocence, thus we should calc feats using a calculated height of his "innocent" form. Not his canon height since that's not what's depicted in-game.

If the creator of the series verbatim stated they depicted them as smaller than they actually are, why would we use how tall they actually are? It doesn't add up at all.

What? No. It would drastically inflate results. In the series he's depicted as a short few feet tall. Not as a behemoth 7 foot basketball player. It would very much inflate the calcs to be a tier if not tiers higher than what the result should be. He's intentionally drawn small to represent his innocence, thus we should calc feats using a calculated height of his "innocent" form. Not his canon height since that's not what's depicted in-game.
he is drawn small,he is not small,he just seems small.

he is drawn small,he is not small,he just seems small.
That's what I said: "In the series he's depicted as small."

Didn't say he was small. Just that he's depicted as small in the series out of creative freedom. Thus we have no reason to use their canon height since their intentionally drawn shorter than their canon height.

That's what I said: "In the series he's depicted as small."

Didn't say he was small. Just that he's depicted as small in the series out of creative freedom. Thus we have no reason to use their canon height since their intentionally drawn shorter than their canon height.
but he didn't say that, he said that his canonical size is 7 feet.

If his canonical height is 7 feet tall, get rid of small size, and use that height for calculations. there isn't much to fight against that point. it's straight forward.

but he didn't say that, he said that his canonical size is 7 feet.
He quite literally did. It's in the OP.
the calculation that we use to get the height uses the game model as a base, which is confirmed that it is only a representation of his innocence
If his canonical height is 7 feet tall, get rid of small size, and use that height for calculations. there isn't much to fight against that point. it's straight forward.
I don't quite agree. If I made a character and said he's canonically 10 feet tall, but drew him cartoonishly small (Like say a few feet tall based on visuals) to represent how childish or innocent the character was, I wouldn't expect people to pixel-scale the clearly inaccurate depiction of their canonical height

He quite literally did. It's in the OP.

I don't quite agree. If I made a character and said he's canonically 10 feet tall, but drew him cartoonishly small (Like say a few feet tall based on visuals) to represent how childish or innocent the character was, I wouldn't expect people to pixel-scale the clearly inaccurate depiction of their canonical height

bro, almost everyone in fnf is drawn in the same style, and they have their canonical sizes.

bro, almost everyone in fnf is drawn in the same style, and they have their canonical sizes.
Yea, they have the same artstyle, but BF is intentionally drawn SHORTER than he actually is as stated by the creator. It doesn't make since to use their actual size when the author says they draw him shorter than his actual size. The statement could ONLY be more explicit if he said "Yea, they're 7 feet tall, but I only draw them as 3 feet tall cuz it's funny" or smth. They shouldn't need to be that explicit for us to know it's not proper practice to calc feats using the actual height when he's intentionally drawn shorter than his actual height.

Yea, they have the same artstyle, but BF is intentionally drawn SHORTER than he actually is as stated by the creator. It doesn't make since to use their actual size when the author says they draw him shorter than his actual size. The statement could ONLY be more explicit if he said "Yea, they're 7 feet tall, but I only draw them as 3 feet tall cuz it's funny" or smth. They shouldn't need to be that explicit for us to know it's not proper practice to calc feats using the actual height when he's intentionally drawn shorter than his actual height.
again,it does not make sense,because the shortest characters(skid and pump)are more taller than one meter

again,it does not make sense,because the shortest characters(skid and pump)are more taller than one meter
The three foot thing was simply an exaggeration used in my example. Clearly he's taller than 3 foot tall when his calc'd height is already taller than that. It was to show that using his canon height makes no sense. Especially since we'd have to assume someone like Pico is comparable when Pico is supposed to be identical to his canon counterpart who is just a child.

1. I don't think the 7 foot thing is usable as it's literally confirmed to be an inaccurate depiction, further proven by the fact that the "human" adults (Pico and Tankman) are around the same height as BF, who is shorter than two kids stacked on top of eachother. The most you could use is the weight of a 7 foot person, but not for any pixel scaling.
  2. Instead of using Daddy Dearest, who is a demon with an also questionable height (which may also be affected by Artstyle), as the basis of the Game's Boyfriend height, maybe use the Week 6 Antagonist? Even if the world is digital, it's still the most accurate depiction of a human.

1. I don't think the 7 foot thing is usable as it's literally confirmed to be an inaccurate depiction, further proven by the fact that the "human" adults (Pico and Tankman) are around the same height as BF, who is shorter than two kids stacked on top of eachother. The most you could use is the weight of a 7 foot person, but not for any pixel scaling.
  2. Instead of using Daddy Dearest, who is a demon with an also questionable height (which may also be affected by Artstyle), as the basis of the Game's Boyfriend height, maybe use the Week 6 Antagonist? Even if the world is digital, it's still the most accurate depiction of a human.
senpai is not real, besides that literally is how he looks in the game, but the characters have a canonical size, but they look that way in the game because of the art style.
boyfriend,girlfriend,pico,tankman are all the same height,even if boyfriend is 7 feet tall,girlfriend is a little taller,pico and tankman are unkown,and etc.
the tallest characters are monster,ddady,mommy and senpai,but senpai is younger than bf,daddy has a ''canon''size,at least,mommy is similar to daddy,and monster is big

senpai is not real, besides that literally is how he looks in the game
Yeah, that's what i meant with "digital" and the game he occupies is a dating sim taking place in a highschool. Unless he has a statement of being comically tall, he should be assumed the standard human height of 175cm.
the characters have a canonical size, but they look that way in the game because of the art style.
...and this art style is the reason the canonical sizes can't be used for pixel scaling, as they are confirmed to be inaccurate.
but senpai is younger than bf
Doesn't really mean anything, as younger people can be taller than older people.

I'm pretty neutral about the whole height thing, but everything else in the OP seems fine. What proof is there for the comics being canon again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back