• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The fnf dev did say that Bf can easily beat up people
Im assuming that walter can do the same right?

it's baseline 10-B vs baseline 10-A, however bf has a massive lifting strength advantage and could probably turn walt into paste by slamming him into the ground

tbf, boyfriend's method of beating the shit out of people isn't mentioned, it could be grappling and throwing since we know he has pretty decent lifting strength
Also that's like, way too much speculation to be okay lol.

I don't think the devs intended for him to have Class 10 and therefor be a grappler or whatever-

Still don't see how BF survives a gunshot to the head. As far as I've been told you'd need to be like 8-B to be immune to bullets and he's barely 9-C+

Still don't see how BF survives a gunshot to the head. As far as I've been told you'd need to be like 8-B to be immune to bullets and he's barely 9-C+
From what I’ve been told it’s treated like scaling to the bullet’s KE due to piercing damage and how bullets are portrayed in media

he can't, at this point it's more about whether or not boyfriend can turn walt into a pretzel before he gets shot to death

Also that's like, way too much speculation to be okay lol.

I don't think the devs intended for him to have Class 10 and therefor be a grappler or whatever-
isn't it also speculation to assume that he does it through ap? theres more than one way to win a fight, whether it's endurance, lifting strength, striking strength, skill, etc

Yeah so basically we don't know how he fights but we can't just say "well he has high LS so he's always gonna go for the grapple"

anyways i would like a detailed explanation regarding who takes this fight, can all of you please write out a lengthy fight scene between these two combatants followed by your reasoning as to who would win

I don’t think BF is completely hopeless but compared to Walt’s gun naaah although Walter doesn’t have much experience with firearms with a somewhat slow draw which could leave him open to getting beat up

with class 5 lifting strength, bf can kill walt by slamming him into the ground, throwing him away, or throwing his microphone hard enough to blow a hole through walter’s chest. it all comes down to whether or not he can do any of that before walt shoots him to death, which would take just under a second.

BF has Type 2 and 9-C+ durability, so putting him down is gonna be an issue.
type 2 is for bf’s skeleton getting shattered, not for his brains getting blown out. bullets deal piercing damage, so 9-C+ durability won’t stop walt. however, bf has superhuman reactions and class 5 lifting strength, so he might be able to kill walt before any shots are fired.

This is an interesting match-up though!

Walt has a little more than 2× AP advantage, even without his gun (40j Vs. 100j), but obviously his gun is his best bet.

Walt also has the intelligence by a mile. While BF may know how to treat wounds and fair well in a brawl, Walt also has his fair share of experience in both of these fields on top of all his other expertise.

However, BF takes the hax advantage due to his Type 2. While this can be negated by a headshot, Walter still has to land the headshot. A hit to BF's legs or chest won't be enough to put him down. Plus, BF has superhuman reactions, meaning he can likely react to any adjustments Walter has to make.

So:

Walter
AP
Intelligence
Range

Boyfriend
Hax
Speed
Durability

I'll vote Walter with high diff, the gun is just too good in this scenario.

Back