• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on, GF being 900 lbs is clearly a joke. Even if one were to take BF being 7 feet tall to heart, that would just lead to GF being Nikocado Avocado (Spoilers! The two look nothing alike!).

Oh come on, GF being 900 lbs is clearly a joke. Even if one were to take BF being 7 feet tall to heart, that would just lead to GF being Nikocado Avocado (Spoilers! The two look nothing alike!).
900 pounds while being massively tall wouldn't make one look like nikocado avocado but maybe somewhat like Lizzo but still be less dummy thick than her.

please someone help with how we will format point 4, tried not to say explicitly about the futanari
I don't understand everything that the video says, (I speak Spanish) so I need someone to confirm the ability and write what we will put in the profile

please someone help with how we will format point 4, tried not to say explicitly about the futanari
I don't understand everything that the video says, (I speak Spanish) so I need someone to confirm the ability and write what we will put in the profile
like the above one say

What if we made it so that in order for something to be confirmed canon, it needs to have more evidence than a tweet? Since the devs are known to lie and troll fans about the canonicity of certain things, we could make it so that it would need direct acknowledgment in-game/secondary canon in order to be used.

What if we made it so that in order for something to be confirmed canon, it needs to have more evidence than a tweet? Since the devs are known to lie and troll fans about the canonicity of certain things, we could make it so that it would need direct acknowledgment in-game/secondary canon in order to be used.
The entire gow verse dying:

bro, the game is in so much development, that the only lore there is, is literally the creators saying something, for something to be a joke, they have to say it,because even the most stupid one,could be death serios

bro, the game is in so much development, that the only lore there is, is literally the creators saying something, for something to be a joke, they have to say it,because even the most stupid one,could be death serios
Yeah, we don't know for sure whether they are serious or not, so we shouldn't use it. We always assume the negative first, and someone has to prove it to be true. If the only evidence is a handful of tweets that could be true, but could equally be a joke, then it shouldn't be applied.

Yeah, we don't know for sure whether they are serious or not, so we shouldn't use it. We always assume the negative first, and someone has to prove it to be true. If the only evidence is a handful of tweets that could be true, but could equally be a joke, then it shouldn't be applied.

because we assume the negative, instead of simply assuming the opposite until proven to be so. I mean, you can't assume without proof that it's a joke.
it's needs to be the opposite,proof is a joke,don't proof is not

because we assume the negative, instead of simply assuming the opposite until proven to be so. I mean, you can't assume without proof that it's a joke.
it's needs to be the opposite,proof is a joke,don't proof is not
My guy, if they have a history of consistently joking about lore related stuff on twitter, than we should assume that they are joking in a twitter. Especially since there isn't any in-game things to back it up.

My guy, if they have a history of consistently joking about lore related stuff on twitter, than we should assume that they are joking in a twitter. Especially since there isn't any in-game things to back it up.
because the game is in deveploment?and again,if is not say to be a joke,then is not a joke

I already wrote in the "Content Revision Promotion Thread"
However, from what I have seen on the page of the verse, no administrator has interest in fnf, so it will be difficult for them to appear

because the game is in deveploment?and again,if is not say to be a joke,then is not a joke
The game being in development doesn't mean anything; just that they are working on the mechanics and lore. Hell, it could be argued that since they are still developing the game, we shouldn't take what they say on twitter as canon, since they haven't fully decided what the lore will be. Also, them saying something isn't a joke could be in and of itself another joke.

The game being in development doesn't mean anything; just that they are working on the mechanics and lore. Hell, it could be argued that since they are still developing the game, we shouldn't take what they say on twitter as canon, since they haven't fully decided what the lore will be. Also, them saying something isn't a joke could be in and of itself another joke.
you want to argue the paradox of jokes, I say that something is not a joke, but then I say that if it was, then what should I believe? that it was or was not a joke.
and again,you have proof that the lore is not like they say?again, you can't just assume that the lore is this, because you'd be doing what the fnf community does all the time, assume that the lore is ''this'' when they then go with a ''what?'' face when they find out that bf is a son of a bitch, gf is too rude, there are too many off-color jokes or ridiculous jokes (Lol, daddy having "look down" face in the nenodorian comic)there is no lore in fnf for know,we need to take the lore for the creators themselfs,until they say is a joke(a true joke)

you want to argue the paradox of jokes, I say that something is not a joke, but then I say that if it was, then what should I believe? that it was or was not a joke.
You would have to believe it is a joke, since that is the result that would cause the negative i.e. Not changing the profile.
and again,you have proof that the lore is not like they say?
It's not finalized, so we cannot use it.,
again, you can't just assume that the lore is this, because you'd be doing what the fnf community does all the time, assume that the lore is ''this'' when they then go with a ''what?'' face when they find out that bf is a son of a bitch, gf is too rude, there are too many off-color jokes or ridiculous jokes (Lol, daddy having "look down" face in the nenodorian comic)
I honestly can't understand what you're saying.
there is no lore in fnf for know,we need to take the lore for the creators themselfs,until they say is a joke(a true joke)
It would be fine to take lore from the devs...if they weren't known for consistently lying and joking about lore related stuff. So, in order to avoid potentially unfounded lore, we should only stick to what is in the game currently and what will be in the game once it comes out.
@Da3ggman but if you want to inssist,then make a rule about it,there is no one stopping you
I can't do that. I'm not a mod, which means I don't have any sole authority on what is and isn't allowed, and it would be rude to everyone else who actively partakes in FNF debates. If a majority of the people in this CRT/a mod agrees with my logic, then it can a rule for upgrades and downgrades in the future.

I can't do that. I'm not a mod, which means I don't have any sole authority on what is and isn't allowed, and it would be rude to everyone else who actively partakes in FNF debates. If a majority of the people in this CRT/a mod agrees with my logic, then it can a rule for upgrades and downgrades in the future.
so,that means that tecnically it will stay the same

Some WoG statements are fine to use, as they support things already shown in-game. Stuff like Monster's perception manip, for example

Some WoG statements are fine to use, as they support things already shown in-game. Stuff like Monster's perception manip, for example
I meant using WoG statements exclusively to support the addition of new abilities, not using WoG for clarification or if it also is supported in-game.

I meant using WoG statements exclusively to support the addition of new abilities, not using WoG for clarification or if it also is supported in-game.
i mean,how do you know the height and weight of characters if there is no mentioning in the series?

Not using what the authors say would be problematic, but also taking it literally,
Of course they make jokes and of course they don't always say that they are because it is explicit in the context of what they are talking about
So... instead of going to extremes, we just have to take what they say with a grain of salt.

Outside of that... we have a main thread, why derail this one? I think we had agreed not to talk about the height issue, and if it is a joke or not here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back