• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fixing an error in FNF profiles

In an old FNF CTR this was done for some characters: "Likely at least"
This affect Monster, Daddy Dearest and Mommy Mearest
This is wrong, and the only reason it stayed that way is because when Antvasima said to do it differently, someone had already applied it.

Proposal
Monster
should change to "At least ___" : In his song he mentions the ways he plans to kill Boyfriend, including gouging out his eyes or ripping off his skin (which puts it above the durability of BF)
Daddy Dearest and Mommy Mearest should change to "At least ___, likely higher": DD scales to Monster because of a comment that implies that DD is stronger than Monster / MM scales to DD, and may even be superior. (both are cases where they scale someone, at the same time they imply that they could be stronger than the person who the scale)

I mean, the big issue is that the WoG response didn't really answer anything. So the Likely at least reason still seems like the best justification.

I mean, the big issue is that the WoG response didn't really answer anything. So the Likely at least reason still seems like the best justification.
how did he clearly say that bf was 7 feet tall,and ninjamuffin say girlfriend weights 900 pounds.

Rereading the information... well it is true for DD and by intention MM
Why does the link go to the answer to the question and not to the question? I'll change that
On the other hand within the wiki "Likely at least" does not officially exist
Monster is not affected by any WoG, but by the lyrics of his song in week 5, what do you think about him?

Last edited:
Monster should probably just be "Possibly 9-C+" with the other two being "Unknown. Possibly 9-C+" if we aren't doing any likely ratings.

Monster should probably just be "Possibly 9-C+" with the other two being "Unknown. Possibly 9-C+" if we aren't doing any likely ratings.
Makes sense
Considering that the change that would be made to the profiles is minor... would this be considered a "Minor CTR"? if so... could I make the changes now?

Done

They should be able to scale to Boyfriend in durability though
As currently does all the verse in LS

Back