• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Monster King VS The Wizard King

Orochi (6-C)

Orochi3

VS

Dark Form August

August (6-C)

Speed Unequalized

Orochi's Sub-Relativistic end is used

Starting Distance is 100m

August is Bloodlusted

Winner by any means nessecary

Wizard King :

Monster King :
1 (Madotsuki24)

King comes in and convinces them to become friends:

Don't really have an answer for this one, as his only real fight started in melee. So all I can say for sure is that he would use some form of offensive magic, but just to get thing moving lets say he uses his fire magic like he did against natsu.

August would open with fire magic or melee.

Orochi destroys in the latter regarding skill.

Orochi's stats:

AP: 372.62 Gigatons

Speed: 1.8% Sol

August's Stats

AP: 539.6 Gigatons

Speed: 2.23%

So August is a bit faster and hits a bit harder, but Orochi is a much more skilled melee fighter, according to Calaca. Orochi also out ranges August and has massive aoe to boot iirc. I'll wait, but I'm leaning towards Orochi right now.

Would also like to mention August also has a few notable hax as well such as time slow, mind reading, and reflector.

While as mentioned already Orochi has a massive skill and range advantage.

Also what does Orochi open with?

August doesn't use any of that in-character. In fact, I have several doubts about him keeping the magic he copies from people as that was never mentioned.

@The Calaca

To be fair we don't actually know how August fights when he is serious, as the strongest person he fought, Gildarts, was completly fodder to him.

But would it be better if I bloodlusted both for this?

The closest approach we have of him is when he nuked the area after being enraged for Mest's magic manipulating Brandish's mind.

And when he's trully pissed off and mad about it he goes kamikaze with no good reason.

Kinda forgot about this honestly

Base August scales to 8 gigatons.

Edit: What is Tatsumaki getting downgraded to?

Changed the OP

Current Stats are:

Orochi is 40 gigatons and 1.8% sol

August is 8 gigatons and 4.46% soL

August is also bloodlusted so this becomes less stompish.

Bloodlusted base August ........ he doesn't really do anything in canon tbh so I guess he just uses sleep manip? At least with Dark August he does something, base only has a feat of getting blitzed or going Dark Form.

Should also be noted that Orochi was only using half of his beams for his feat. He does fire a larger beam into the abyss later in the fight.

aight so Orochi is now likely getting High-Mid Regenerationn, Type 2 Immortality, and Blood Absorption.

How does this change the match?

Don't really know what August will start with but all I know is that he has Sleep Maipulation. :|

Also, I'm not sure if being in base form makes him slower than Orochi, but if he is faster than Orochi, then that allows him to teleport behind him and use Slow Magic.

@Phoenks

I don't think it changes anything really because August's wincon is gonna be sleep manip.

@NomNoms

Base August doesn't have the hax he copied from Jellal and co. in this key so he will start with getting in close and using sleep.

is it some kind of gas? Some kind of magic? Does it need to be near someones face?

Back