• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Monster King VS The Wizard King

Im still unsure if such a thing would work on Orochi considering his body is made out of a bunch of dragons which can act on their own.

But assuming it does work, how does he even get close to orochi with that insane range disadvantage?

It's not that he resist it. It's just since his body is pretty much made of multiple organisms I feel the sleep manipulation might just put 1 of his dragons to sleep instead of him entirely.

If it dosent work like that at all, even still with the advantage in pretty much everything Orochi probably still takes this one.

Garou can fight in his sleep and Psykos has inferred the two are very similar. Not totally solid reasoning but I would not be surprised if he could too. lol

I guess the question should be, can the serpents fight independently of Orochi's will?

That might be a moot point though if Orochi can fight while asleep.

Status resistance seems to be pretty universal among stronger OPM characters, at least in terms of sleep and poison. Nyan was uneffected by sleeping gas. Metal Bat resisted it but smacked his head to shake off the effects. Poison has never worked on anyone aside from a half dead and exhaused Garou, and he still was resisting it.

I don't see much.

Which means this is likely a complete stomp now considering he will never be able to kill/hurt Orochi (Type 2 and 3. High-Mid Regen), while Orochi can nearly 1-shot him. Speed dosen't matter at all either.

Back