• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Boros vs Monster King Orochi

A worthy opponent to stimulate the lust for supremacy. I'll try and limit the rules so it plays out similar to how it would in verse.
  • Orochi at his peak
  • Boros starts Released, but can go Meteoric Burst
  • Speed is unequalized
Boros: 8 (@Kachon123, @MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer, @ZillertheBucko, @ssgengar, @TyranoDoom30, @Maverick_Zero_X, @FantaRin_The_First, @Epiccheev )

Orochi: 2 (@Coomandar, @Tural2004)

Note: Boros is Relativistic+ and scales to > 9.5 petatons and his CSRC scales to ~ 11 exatons, Orochi is at least Massively Hypersonic+ and scales to 5.68 exatons, higher with Gaia Cannon

XiTTOBl.png

Last edited:
Based on what I'm seeing in the OP, Boros doesn't seem to have a wincon. He can't harm Orochi with physical strikes and his CSRC is only 2 times above Orochi's durability.

Boros is a lot faster, and could BFR him by kicking him to space with MB. Even in Released State, he is so much faster that he could formulate a plan to counterract the lack of AP (whether that be transforming into MB etc.)

Boros is a lot faster, and could BFR him by kicking him to space with MB. Even in Released State, he is so much faster that he could formulate a plan to counterract the lack of AP (whether that be transforming into MB etc.)
no.
orochi has higher lifting strenght, and MUCH higher ap.
if orochi brace himself boros wont even make him move

hmmm? in released form he gets totally blitzed

Orochi just waits until he gets the opportunity to one shot boros, i mean, just let boros attack until his stamina is done.
Boros cant do shit to orochi, CSRC is an one use attack that will also leave boros defenseless.
Orochi wins, gonna be an annoying fight due boros’ speed, but orochi isnt gonna lose, definetely.

boros kicks to space and wins I guess
orochi bracing himself technically doesn't change how much he weighs so
what???
how is boros going to bfr someone that is WAY stronger than him with pure physical strenght????????
its like an ant trying to lift a rock.
and his weight doesnt matter, once he is braced he wont MOVE

what???
how is boros going to bfr someone that is WAY stronger than him with pure physical strenght????????
its like an ant trying to lift a rock.
and his weight doesnt matter, once he is braced he wont MOVE
Kinda basic
How hard someone is to move ≠ How strong someone is
there’s a reason he was able to kick saitama to the moon

Boros has an extreme speed advantage of being 131x faster than Orochi, but given the latter's AP and LS advantage (which I fully disagree with, but what can we do), idk whether Boros can do much

Kinda basic
How hard someone is to move ≠ How strong someone is
there’s a reason he was able to kick saitama to the moon
the reason why he kicked saitama to the moon is = saitama didnt brace himself, didnt give a **** was just being attack without fight back.
if saitama BRACED HIMSELF, boros would even MOVE him
dont tell “kinda basic” with that meathead logic bro

Boros has an extreme speed advantage of being 131x faster than Orochi, but given the latter's AP and LS advantage (which I fully disagree with, but what can we do), idk whether Boros can do much
boros has extreme speed advantage?
orochi has extreme ap advantage
extreme durability advantage
extreme stamina advantage
extreme lifting strenght advantage
extreme range advantage, considering that only CSRC has a good range

y’all just trying to put boros in a place where he does not fits

I usually would say that boros massively upscales from his AP, given that he absolutely trashes his ship compared to what the moon jump did
but in this case it's irrelevant, since all boros can do here is kick him to the moon
the reason why he kicked saitama to the moon is = saitama didnt brace himself, didnt give a **** was just being attack without fight back.
if saitama BRACED HIMSELF, boros would even MOVE him
dont tell “kinda basic” with that meathead logic bro
bracing yourself does not make you heavier dawg

I usually would say that boros massively upscales from his AP, given that he absolutely trashes his ship compared to what the moon jump did
but in this case it's irrelevant, since all boros can do here is kick him to the moon

and i would just say that orochi massively upscales from his feat since it was just him CHARGING from gaia cannon, not even the attack itself.

and no, boros cannot kick him to the moon, this is LIFTING STRENGHT, you have been here in this wiki for a long time and didnt learn the basic about it?
Orochi is ATLEAST class G, meanwhile boros just upscales from characters that upscales from L A I A N….

Once orochi braces himself, boros W O N T move it….

and i would just say that orochi massively upscales from his feat since it was just him CHARGING from gaia cannon, not even the attack itself.
.....that's already on the profile man, and only gaia cannon would upscale, not the strength that he took to charge it
and no, boros cannot kick him to the moon, this is LIFTING STRENGHT, you have been here in this wiki for a long time and didnt learn the basic about it?
Orochi is ATLEAST class G
being able to launch someone is determined by weight, bracing yourself doesn't make you heavier.

also strength*
L A I A N….
Iaian*

and WHO the heck is talking about his weight? Bro, are you okay?

Lifting strenght has N O T H I N G to do with his weight.
This is the STRENGHT that he is capable of generating physically, which is SUPERIOR to boros’. Its like going to an arm wrestle against someone 5000x stronger than you and expecting to win

being able to launch someone is determined by weight, bracing yourself doesn't make you heavier.
bracing yourself LITERALLY makes you heavier. If you push down, while someone that is actually MUCH weaker than you try to push you up, you will just keep at the same place where you are or smash your enemy.

bracing yourself LITERALLY makes you heavier. If you push down, while someone that is actually MUCH weaker than you try to push you up, you will just keep at the same place where you are or smash your enemy.
orochi doesn't exactly have a magnet attaching him to the ground
I hope you realize that it's impossible to "push yourself down"

orochi doesn't exactly have a magnet attaching him to the ground
I hope you realize that it's impossible to "push yourself down"
ok then, boros will push away someone with 1000000000x more lifting strength than him?
you are brainless, if you dont want to read the wiki basic informations, not my fault
bye

boros might win by heat too
boros' heat scales to vaporizing bones iirc, while orochi's is just lava tier
ok then, boros will push away someone with 1000000000x more lifting strength than him?
you are brainless, if you dont want to read the wiki basic informations, not my fault
bye
I think the argument was kinda over when you said "Lifting strength has nothing to do with weight" man

Orochi's stamina is "Unknown". Boros' stamina is "Superhuman". If you have eyes, read the profile

Boros' energy blasts' range is in "Tens of Kilometers". Orochi's energy blasts' range is only in "Kilometers"
bruh, orochi just extracted energy from earth's core, his range is MUCH higher than boros.
Also theres a SCAM showing orochi dragging the energy through the planet

boros might win by heat too
boros' heat scales to vaporizing bones iirc, while orochi's is just lava tier

I think the argument was kinda over when you said "Lifting strength has nothing to do with weight" man
but yeah, this is it.
lifting strenght has nothing to do with YOUR weight. You can be 70kg and yet lift the entire world.
i gotta be really specif to talk with someone as brainless as you. im done

bruh, orochi just extracted energy from earth's core, his range is MUCH higher than boros.
Also theres a SCAM showing orochi dragging the energy through the planet
That's the range for his Absorption, not the range for his energy attacks. Absorbing energy isn't attacking with energy. Read the profiles

Even Orochi's Planetary range is only Environmental Destruction, which hardly means shit

scan*
but yeah, this is it.
lifting strenght has nothing to do with YOUR weight. You can be 70kg and yet lift the entire world.
i gotta be really specif to talk with someone as brainless as you. im done
this isn't about how heavy boros is, it's about the fact that having good LS doesn't make you hard to lift. You can lift a 70kg person regardless of if they have stellar LS or not my guy

???????? still his range.
what you said doesnt even makes sense.
if you can heal someone in another planet, your range will be way above planetary, even thought you didnt destroy a planet sized area during the process lol
Boros's range for his energy attacks > Orochi's range for his energy attacks. Absorption is hardly relevant

scan*

this isn't about how heavy boros is, it's about the fact that having good LS doesn't make you hard to lift. You can lift a 70kg person regardless of if they have stellar LS or not my guy
bro, why do have to be so ******* annoying and out of context? you understood what i wrote so just shut about it and have a nice conversation, how annoying goddam

BRACING YOURSELF makes IMPOSSIBLE for others to push you away, this is HOW lifting strenght works.
Ignoring this is literally ignoring lifting strength system.

Boros's range for his energy attacks > Orochi's range for his energy attacks. Absorption is hardly relevant
no, its not.
orochi's range is BIGGER in any way. Anything that got touched by the energy which orochi dragged got destroyed, so….
in orochi’s profile this is just weaker bc none made a crt about it yet

I'm voting Boros.

Although he is much weaker and much less durable, he should be able to regen from any of Orochi's attacks.

Boros already starts out being many blitzed faster than Orochi, and once he goes Meteoric Burst, it would just be overkill.

Boros in Meteoric Burst can easily BFR Orochi by sending him in space (it should be noted that it was total luck that Saitama landed on the moon didn't just drift in space).

Orochi's superior Lifting Strength doesn't mean much, as Lifting Strengh ≠ Weight, and due to Orochi not having enough time to brace himself or stop Boros' kick, he would get sent flying just like Saitama did.

Although Orochi won't be damaged by the kick itself, the fact that he got BFR'd would instantly end the fight, as SBA states that it does:

Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.

Back