• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Boros vs Monster King Orochi

Boros might not even waste his stamina on csrc or meteoric burst
His first strategy against saitama was just to outlast him and likely wear him down by heating him up
and Boros’s heat seems to be much greater than orochi’s lava
he could realistically play the long game in released form and use heat as a durability neg and just cook him up to take the win
But also worst come to worst, bfr. Really the only way he loses is via self destructing his stamina with csrc, that’s it
My vote for Boros is official, and that’s not just because he deserves 5-B

Can Boros really kick Orochi to the space? Orochi's a monster of 100+ meters according to his profile. Assuming he's 10 times more weight than a normal human, that'd be 600 kg. Meanwhile, Boros' lifting strength is unknown.

Can Boros really kick Orochi to the space? Orochi's a monster of 100+ meters according to his profile. Assuming he's 10 times more weight than a normal human, that'd be 600 kg. Meanwhile, Boros' lifting strength is unknown
even if he only travels 1/10th the distance, he ends up in a worse situaiton in the vacuum of space with nothing to jump off of like the moon, and just dies there

Coomander does have a point that Orochi could probably resist being moved by Boros. A physically stronger person could resist being moved by a weaker combatant by standing their ground and pushing back against them (which is why Saitama wasn’t totally rag-dolled by this particular barrage of attacks from Boros despise weighing like 70 kg).

Problem is he’d never be able to do this since he can’t react to Boros’ movement speed at all.

Coomander does have a point that Orochi could probably resist being moved by Boros. A physically stronger person could resist being moved by a weaker combatant by pushing back against them.
well that's side to side movement
by taking advantage of friction you can push yourself in the opposite direction of something trying to push you to the side
problem is, if you're being lifted upwards the only thing to push off of is the air itself. I mean, even if you were holding onto something attached to the ground, it won't really make a difference to the high 6-A guy kicking you to the moon, and whatever you're holding onto would just fly up there with you

.... It bothers me that Boros is weaker than Orochi, ngl, and I assume everyone else shares the same opinion in some way or form. But on-topic, I think Boros BFRing Orochi which will result in him dying in space and the lack of speed equal makes his case for me. Boros FRA.

.... It bothers me that Boros is weaker than Orochi, ngl, and I assume everyone else shares the same opinion in some way or form. But on-topic, I think Boros BFRing Orochi which will result in him dying in space and the lack of speed equal makes his case for me. Boros FRA.
all I'm saying is
Saitama vs Boros: "almost a real fight" "strongest guy I've ever faced" "guess I'll pull out my finishing move too" "he was really strong, genos" 5 minutes and 20 seconds, gets 3 chapters dedicated to the fight
Saitama "vs" Orochi: "where are your parents" "thanks for the bath" orochi releases gaia cannon "stop splashing the water around bro" battle is over after the first punch, saitama later goes on to search for the monster king, not knowing that he just pulverized him, battle doesn't even last for half a chapter
the narrative argument speaks for itself sometimes
they even gave boros 2 kickass themes songs in the anime

NGL I feel like this is just everyone being biased toward Boros.

Anyway, voting for Orochi. Boros is a battle junkie and his main style is fighting head-on instead of dodging. He just gets one shot before he does anything meaningful. His regeneration will not help given the massive difference between power. And it doesn't help that Boros hasn't shown anything beyond mid-regeneration in his released form.

Assuming Boros somehow goes to his Meteoric Burst state, he still loses. First of all, he can't BFR Orochi due to his superior Ap and LS. Weight has never mattered in fiction when characters of this level clash. Even if Boros managed to BFR him, what is stopping Orochi from shooting in the opposite direction and coming back?

Besides, it is in-character for Orochi to drag the fight to the underground. Against Saitama, it was to show him the altar. But he was at a closer position to the core at the same time. Getting energy from there was his initial goal in the first place. Given Boros' massive speed advantage from the beginning, it is very likely that Orochi will start with this, rendering BFR useless.

Honestly, I don't see a realistic wincon for Boros. Consecutively, if Boros could still BFR him even in spite of aforementioned reasons, then it is a stomp in Boros' favor.

Last edited:
Now Boros has "possibly Class G" Lifting Strength and upscales from a higher value than the one that Orochi does
Oh, then he has decent chance to BFR him but I still vote for Orochi. And it seems to be good time to make the LS upgrade thread I have been thinking about.

Saitama is about to lift the Moon.

all I'm saying is
Saitama vs Boros: "almost a real fight" "strongest guy I've ever faced" "guess I'll pull out my finishing move too" "he was really strong, genos" 5 minutes and 20 seconds, gets 3 chapters dedicated to the fight
Saitama "vs" Orochi: "where are your parents" "thanks for the bath" orochi releases gaia cannon "stop splashing the water around bro" battle is over after the first punch, saitama later goes on to search for the monster king, not knowing that he just pulverized him, battle doesn't even last for half a chapter
the narrative argument speaks for itself sometimes
they even gave boros 2 kickass themes songs in the anime
Don't forget this one.
It's still baffles me how some actually believes that Orochi is stronger than Boros lol the feats and statements speak itself.

no seriously it's such a speed blitz that orochi's skill, AP, and stamina don't even matter here
he either gets kicked to the moon and dies or gets hit with csrc and lives

Literally what can Orochi even do in this situation?? People saying Orochi would oneshot but Boros would literally statue him and kick him to the moon before the neurons in his head could form thoughts on how to beat him

Theres a 131x gap between the two, its simply unfair

Back