• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

☠️ Monster King vs Electric Powerhouse ⚡ | One Punch Man vs Ben 10 | Monster King Orochi vs Shock Rock

lIBnCRE.png
VS
OKfnvIz.png

Match Rules:
  • Both are High 6-A
  • Speed will be equalized
  • No Prep Time or Information of each other
  • Both start 40 meters away from each other
  • Location: Battles take place at Musutafu, Japan (My Hero Academia City) (Image)

orochi.png
Vs
SR.png

Result:
Characters:Attack Potency:Votes:
⚡Shock Rock (Boosted by High overide):20.58 Exatons7 (Dad, Reiner, Spectral, Aachintya31, Maidrips, Barber, Demonic)
💪Monster King Orochi:5.68 Exatons
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Comparison:
Attack Potency:

• Orochi: 5.68 Exatons
  • Shock Rock: 20.58 Exatons
  • SR holds 3.62x advantage (Higher with Absorption)
Lifting Strength:
  • Orochi: Class G
  • Shock Rock: Class G
  • Both are equal here.

Analysis:
Orochi profile does not state him having combat techniques so I'll think he relies on his brute strength and Energy attacks if he does, Then you are facing someone who can literally think and create any energy weapon he wants and will go as far as his creativity goes.
  • Any energy attack Orochi throws get's absorbed and then shot right back at him, Orochi doesn't have resistence to thought based so Energy Cage and Omni energy attacks would work here to cause damage

• Throughout the entire fight Shock Rock will use special and creative attacks such as The Bluemerang One of his signature moves where Shock Rock can make an energy boomerang which he calls 'The Bluemerang" and use it effectively against his opponents, it spins right back and attack them. He has shown good marksmanship using it.

• SR can use LS to restrict him via Energy Lasso, Forcefield, Barriers, Energy bubbles etc.

• Any Attack laser attack Orochi throws gets Absorbed then Ampilfied by SR and shot back giving him delicious power ups.
    He will create an Energy Lasso to grab Orochi and restrict him (Which he can do with regular telekisnes too, He has too many options) I think Orochi he's restricted he's getting cut open with an Energy Chainsaw.

The Energy Cage
  • SR's finishing move is Energy Cage where he Permanently incapacitate the enemy with an energy cage this lasts permanently as long as he desires. This is a unique move he can make an energy cage that lasts permanently even after detransforming and used it to trap Vilgax for hours who couldn't escape all night and has to literally sit through

Skill and Intelligence:
  • Warlord of the Galaxy Vilgax who has been a warlord conquering multiple planets and has 3000 years of expierence as you can see failed to break of his crystals.
  • He defeated Warlord of the Galaxy Vilgax
  • Also Shock Rock kept up with Agent Six who is an agent of Providence Organization and given the title of "Sixth deadliest man on Earth" and uses martial arts and Sword fighting in combat.
For reference on how good Vilgax is

Vilgax himself designed the Omntrix device that transform you into millions of aliens (Supergenius intelligence),
Conqueror of 10 planets, Basically top 5 people on Earth like Agent Six can't defeat Ben along with the villain High Override the destroyer and conqueror of planets who leads his army to conquer planets, lead to destruction of his own species planet (and has conquered galaxies) everyone on Fulmas planet are soldiers with natural warrior instinct as they are constantly battling with other planets & conquering them, yet was defeated by Ben and Shock Rock has all the resistances mentioned on Reboot Ben's profile.

Two Viable Wincons are:
  • Energy Cage
  • Higher Amplified Attacks + Energy Chainsaw

Last edited:
Orochi profile does not state him having combat techniques so I'll think he relies on his brute strength and Energy attacks if he does, Then you are facing someone who can literally think and create any energy weapon he wants and will go as far as his creativity goes.
Uh, no. Orochi has several hundred individual dragon heads each with a set of hands coated in WSRSF (2x attack reflection, pressure points, ect) and WCIF (durability negation), and which each have the skill level of Half-Monster Garou. I don't think I need to explain Garou's skill level at this point.

So essentially, Shockrock will be fighting against hundreds of mini Garous at the same time.

Orochi also has energy absorption, so any attack that SR sends back, Orochi can just absorb and send it back as well.

Does Shockrock have any answer to Orochi's physiology? He can literally survive and keep fighting and moving while he's a pile of goo.

SR's finishing move is Energy Cage where he Permanently incapacitate the enemy with an energy cage this lasts permanently as long as he desires. This is a unique move he can make an energy cage that lasts permanently even after detransforming and used it to trap Vilgax for hours who couldn't escape all night and has to literally sit through
Orochi can just absorb this and use that energy to amp himself.

It should also noted that shockrock does not have resistance to heat in his profile, so he's susceptible to that as well.

Two Viable Wincons are:
  • Energy Cage
  • Higher Amplified Attacks + Energy Chainsaw
Not only is the first wincon not a wincon, but if Shockrock does traps Orochi, he'd just absorb it then the AP gap would be non-existant.

The second wincon is also not a wincon because any attack that Shockrock sends can be sent back with 2x the strength

It should also be noted that their LS are not equal.

Shockrock scales to 1899824980 kg

Orochi >>> Gouketsu > Gouketsu ~ Darkshine >>>> Tanktop Master = 4039810000 kg

Orochi scales massively above 2.12641167x higher than Shockrock in LS

It should also be noted that their LS are not equal.

Shockrock scales to 1899824980 kg

Orochi >>> Gouketsu > Gouketsu ~ Darkshine >>>> Tanktop Master = 4039810000 kg

Orochi scales massively above 2.12641167x higher than Shockrock in LS
And because of this, if Shockrock happens to be grabbed by Orochi, he'd just die due to Biological Manipulation, Absorption, and Mind Corruption

Uh, no. Orochi has several hundred individual dragon heads each with a set of hands coated in WSRSF (2x attack reflection, pressure points, ect) and WCIF (durability negation), and which each have the skill level of Half-Monster Garou. I don't think I need to explain Garou's skill level at this point.

So essentially, Shockrock will be fighting against hundreds of mini Garous at the same time.
BFR them into outerspace......
Orochi also has energy absorption, so any attack that SR sends back, Orochi can just absorb and send it back as well.

Does Shockrock have any answer to Orochi's physiology? He can literally survive and keep fighting and moving while he's a pile of goo.
Maybe maybe not....let me read the whole thing first
SR does that too so they both be throwing amplified attacks then
It should also noted that shockrock does not have resistance to heat in his profile, so he's susceptible to that as well.
He tanked Heatblast fire attacks in his base form which should be counted as heat from DR.Animo mutants creatures.
Not only is the first wincon not a wincon, but if Shockrock does traps Orochi, he'd just absorb it then the AP gap would be non-existant.
Well then I have no other choice but to use my final trump card
The second wincon is also not a wincon because any attack that Shockrock sends can be sent back with 2x the strength
And because of this, if Shockrock happens to be grabbed by Orochi, he'd just die due to Biological Manipulation, Absorption, and Mind Corruption
He has resistance to Mind manipulation.

First off it's written on SR page he has every single Omnitrix resistances and abilities mentioned on Ben Tennyson Profile this includes Supernatural Willpower.
And resistance to Mind Manipulation.
Feats:

Shock Rock has his own Biological manipulation as absorbing his DNA results in you becoming a mutated.
As it can corrupt DNA on generic level and mutate.

Second Argument:

One more thing I forgot is,
Goku is smart right ?
Then wouldn't he try to strike at the heart of such creature to finish it. (Or at least see what's gonna happen when Notcing Omnitrix symbol ?)

Well If you hit Omnitrix in the middle This happens

Portal Creation and Dimensional Travel (Ben can be teleported inside the Omnitrix by using a tapping shortcut)

Time Travel (if Omnitrix gets directly hit in the middle results in a time travel portal sending enemy back in time) Scan 1 and Scan 2

He can seal him Shut inside the Omnitrix or send him back in time and win via BFR.

Omnitrix itself is Low 5-B

Wincons:
1- Forcefully allow orchi to hit OMNITRIX resulting in him being BFR (via time travel
2- BFR via Portal creation
3- Supernatural Willpower + Dimensional Sealing inside the watch

He tanked Heatblast fire attacks in his base form which should be counted as heat from DR.Animo mutants creatures.

First off it's written on SR page he has every single Omnitrix resistances and abilities mentioned on Ben Tennyson Profile this includes Supernatural Willpower.
Feats:

Shock Rock has his own Biological manipulation as absorbing his DNA results in you becoming a mutated.

Second Argument:

Orochi is smart right ?
Then wouldn't he try to strike at the heart of such creature to finish it. (Or at least see what's gonna happen when Notcing Omnitrix symbol ?)

Portal Creation and Dimensional Travel (Ben can be teleported inside the Omnitrix by using a tapping shortcut)

Time Travel (if Omnitrix gets directly hit in the middle results in a time travel portal sending enemy back in time) Scan 1 and Scan 2

He can seal him Shut inside the Omnitrix or send him back in time and win via BFR.

Wincons:
1- Forcefully allow orchi to hit OMNITRIX resulting in him being BFR (via time travel

If his main gimmick is not going to work then these are other options. Having resistance to Mind manipulation and supernatural Willpower does give SR enough backing to keep harming Orochi until he finally realizes his main shtick is not working and revert to OMNITRIX sealing.

They are his body.
Where does Heatblast's heat scale

Feats:

That's one part single ability that he can do via absorbing.
This doesn't mean anything
Goku is smart right ?
Goku..?
Why would Orochi do this?

Feats:

Second Argument:

Orochi is smart right ?

Wincons:

If his main gimmick is not going to work then these are other options. Having resistance to Mind manipulation and supernatural Willpower does give SR enough backing to keep harming Orochi until he finally realizes his main shtick is not working and revert to OMNITRIX sealing.
Why did you repost this

Bump.

Restating the arguments:

Shockrock has no answer to danmaku
Shockrock has no answer to hundreds on martial artists that can reflect his powers back 2x the strength with durability negation
Shockrock has no answer to all of his attacks getting absorbed by Orochi
Shockrock has no answer to Orochi's superior LS that would allow Orochi to instakill him if he tries to absorb him
Shockrock has no answer to Orochi's phyisiology
Shockrock has no answer to Orochi's heat
Shockrock has no answer to Orochi's range

If it wasn't clear, I'm voting Orochi. Shockrock's only wincon is trapping Orochi if he happens to hit him in his Omnitrix, which is extremely unlikely to even happen.

SR can absorb any kind of energy so those energy attacks are indeed gets absorbed or redirected.
If it wasn't clear, I'm voting Orochi. Shockrock's only wincon is trapping Orochi if he happens to hit him in his Omnitrix,

Which is extremely unlikely to even happen.
That's actually kinda good cause SR has his own BFR.
He doesn't need him to hit the watch he can manually tap the watch and Activate BFR.
He has another BFR technique that's called "Wormhole Generation"

Which he used to toss High override into it sending him into an alternate dimension.
(Scan)

He has 3 different types of BFR techniques.
1- Hitting he watch
2- Manually activating
3- Wormhole generation

And how in-character is that for him to use?
  • Used it against High override,
  • Used it against Billy billions
  • Used it against to teleport Vilgax to Null Void Alternate dimension.
(This is high override boosted version of SR who is stronger than base form and directly taught by his species commander in this key to generate Wormhole)

What are the contexts for these instances?
He was taught by High override who is his species war commander on how to generate one but when he invaded the Earth Ben threw him in and shut it which I already gave link to.

In second one Billy tried to use his Lazer gun it ended up sending him back in time

In third one High override commands Shock Rock to punish Vilgax, First thing this version of SR did was to BFR Vilgax into an alternate dimension.

Also what exactly is the Class G value for Orochi you are saying his LS is higher ?

SR LS comes from Omni Enhanced forms which are his DNA (since he's one of the strongest aliens) he should be equal to Enhanced Four arms
Who is 2.3102291534.4*10^9 kg (Class G)

I don't know why it's being said that BFR for him is out of character, This is the Purple SR who literally in his first and only appearance BFR Vilgax into null Void. (he like one shotted him with BFR in less than a minute)
So his first move in this key his Null Void BFR.

Last edited:
I don't think that's good enough reason to scale Shockrock to Four Arms.
There are back up evidences for this:
  1. Shock Rock DOES NOT have enhanced version, That's because he himself is considered an enhanced alien
  2. Secondly, He is the only alien who SOLE PURPOSE was to face cosmic threats such as vilgax not only he did but he STOMPED Vilgax (Making him one of the strongest reboot alien of all time not named reality warpers like Alien X) this makes him superior to all previous regular aliens Four arms included.
Keep in mind all of this is just base form.
And this is a Amplified version of Shock Rock whose power directly comes from High Override. Both are Class G.
this version of SR is stated both by the show and by the witters that he's capable of doing this.

913BDgG_d.webp

But this actually doesn't matter much because High Override will be controlling Shock rock and we know are when a fight starts he BFR people into alternate dimension (Null Void) in this specific version.

Last edited:
This is underground mobility is not going to make Orochi disappear from Ben's view and OMNITRIX has DNA tracking, It starts beeping if Threat is close as mentioned on Omnitrix page.
There is also the fact that is that generally the first thing Orochi is gonna do as the fight starts.
SR has underground eruption attacks as well.

Can Orochi absorb Wormholes ? SR can make them large or small at will via Manipulating worm hole sizes.

Has he ever done so ?
Like I don't know Whether they are made up of energy or not

Shock Rock is made up of OMNI energy which is a special form of energy. (Wouldn't that count as NFL)
Shock Rock DNA can mutate enemies as well, Like so many questions.

They seem to be?

Special in what way?
Special in a way that his DNA is the only alien DNA which can amplify the Omnitrix.
When Kevin tried to absorb him his DNA became mutated.
He's the only aliens that's made up of Omni-Energy (A form of energy that directly comes from Omnitrix)

fkTNwGn.png

Back