• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Heil

Because i kinda forget about lore of Shinju itself.Thanks to remind me,so yeah Madara take this.

BTW,would you voting Heil?

Now that I remember, in the beginning episodes of SZS, the girls are complety unaffected by the Noises touch.

Noises are a race of interdimentional creatures that have selective intangibility (By controling their own level of existance in a specific dimention) and can disintegrate any matter that they touch. Gears are not only unaffected by their touch, but they can also counter their intangibility (By traveling their attacks through multiple dimentions until they reach the one that they Noise is in).

Does this allow Bikkie to counter the TSB?

Maybe yes,but Hibiki must deal another attack like Limbo,Chibaku tensei spam,etc etc,Gudou dama may can countered,but Madara is not that stupid.

Alright,sevens vote for Madara,one for Hibiki.Grace periode anyone!!

Sorry Hibiki,altough you're my husbando but Madara is more cool and more haxed here.

Sorry Homu,jadi pengganti ente untuk trit ini

B-but,Chris need an husbando too,aside Hibiki no one is good for her (even Tsubasa).

BTW,grace periode is over,anyone want to add this in their profile?

You can add it if you want if their profile is unlocked. Otherwise, request it if the profiles are locked

Was about to post on velox's mami vs kurumi vs thread when I saw the message, I'll add the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back