• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not really, he only evolves once he feels like its needed.
And this fight isn't going to last that long, either madara genjutsu, seals or TSO Garou, or garou slams madara's brain in.
Can destroy brain stop madara?

I...mean it not that hard with shockwave attack

I'll be generous to garou and give the scenario i see most likely while bloodlusted.
Garou fights madara and blows him in half (unlikely to destroy his brain off rip, as he's fought multiple characters and never done this)
Madara uses limbo clones and genjutsu Garou, throw TSO which garou is most likely to try and reflect.

He would move before garou moves, that is exactly what sasuke did with naruto (Who was perception blitzing him) and madara could easily replicate it.
Perception blitzing is not the same as movement blitzing. Movement speed =/= perception. Assuming that Madara can move before Garou is wank. His scaling chain isn't nearly big enough to warrant it.

Madara < Platinum Sperm <<< Perfected Fist Garou < 1st Form < 2nd Form < 3rd Form < Final Form Garou

This is a speedblitz.

I'll be generous to garou and give the scenario i see most likely while bloodlusted.
Garou fights madara and blows him in half (unlikely to destroy his brain off rip, as he's fought multiple characters and never done this)
Madara uses limbo clones and genjutsu Garou, throw TSO which garou is most likely to try and reflect.
Garou incharacter when fight human never bloodlust he alway have an excuse to not kill someone.

Perception blitzing is not the same as movement blitzing. Movement speed =/= perception. Assuming that Madara can move before Garou is wank. His scaling chain isn't nearly big enough to warrant it.

Madara < Platinum Sperm <<< Perfected Fist Garou < 1st Form < 2nd Form < 3rd Form < Final Form Garou

This is a speedblitz.
proof every form of garou got faster?
I believe only one of his forms got faster because in the fight againts saitama he was evolving different things to try and combat saitama.
So realistacly it looks like this. Madara<PS<<<PFG<1,2,3,Final form.

Does anyone have the link to the thread to report someone for rule violations?
Bro's salty i don't agree with garou blitzing madara
Garou incharacter when fight human never bloodlust he alway have an excuse to not kill someone.
No you see him fight and kill monters a lot. Im not sure if he'd view madara as a monster or human but generally white beings with 3 eyes aren't human.

I believe only one of his forms got faster because in the fight againts saitama he was evolving different things to try and combat saitama.
Against PS he only use one form tho and even then he still keep getting faster.

Lol what? All I'm reporting for is you continuously spreading misinformation. What makes it worse is that you know that what you're saying is false.
Shut up bozo. And i aint spreading misinformation + people can simply go reread garou's bloodlusted fights 😂

And i aint spreading misinformation

Doubtful. It's a completely foriegn power and garou has been shown deflecting things rather than avoiding them even when unconsous and what not (As seen with darkshine)
He was beat tf up after getting 2v1 by garou and flashy flash. He def wasn't at his peak as he perfomed the feat with no injuries at all.
It comes from his power, which is evolution.
Okay bud.

Garou stated that the process of his monsterfication is getting faster.

Garou's monsterfication has been shown over and over to increase his AP, Dura, Speed, and resistances. There's no reason to believe that this time is any different.
Thats his monserfication. And garou can chose what he transforms, he doesn't upgrade speed in every transformation, at least for the last 4 he used while fighting saitama.

Thats his monserfication. And garou can chose what he transforms, he doesn't upgrade speed in every transformation, at least for the last 4 he used while fighting saitama.
Again, you're spreading misinformation.

1. That's a retconned chapter
2. Garou is literally focusing on different parts of his arsenal. He wasn't transforming

Oh my god. How ignorant can a person be wtf.

Again, you're spreading misinformation.

1. That's a retconned chapter
2. Garou is literally focusing on different parts of his arsenal. He wasn't transforming

Oh my god. How ignorant can a person be wtf.
Whatever report it since you care so much 😂

I mean, just peak these panels.

First Form < Second Form < Final Form

Also, you are asserting your headcanon as fact. Garou's transformations make him both stronger and faster. Saitama even acknowledges this multiple times throughout the fight.

You are arguing that Garou is getting stronger while remaining the same speed, which is absolutely ridiculous unless you just take Garou for some kind of idiot. Why would he continue trying if he wasn't getting faster? He knew from the start that Saitama was basically blitzing him no matter what.

This is a speedblitz.
Nope, since you want to scale i will too.

sh063214g5b11.jpg

3 tomoe sharingan = precog. Madara has rinnesharingan. 3 Tomoe<<<MS<EMS<Rinnegan<<<<<Rinnesharingan

Then you have the fact that madara has six paths sage mode which is above all other sage mode.
latest

Sage mode has dangersense. Naruto sage mode pre six pahts <<<< Six Paths sage mode.

Garou isn't speed blitzing 😂

You are arguing that Garou is getting stronger while remaining the same speed, which is absolutely ridiculous unless you just take Garou for some kind of idiot. Why would he continue trying if he wasn't getting faster? He knew from the start that Saitama was basically blitzing him no matter what.
Because he knows amping speed would be useless againts saitama

You can predict all you want, but if your body and projectiles can't move fast enough to dodge or hit, then it's useless.
Garou would see how slow they are while bloodlusted and rush at them and knock em out of the way, when darkshine was punching him he hit his punch. If multiple TSO come at him he will try to deflect it, thats what i belive and you cant "prove" me wrong cause its an opinion 😂

Yes, you might as well close this thread because it's a mismatch.

Garou would see how slow they are while bloodlusted and rush at them and knock em out of the way, when darkshine was punching him he hit his punch. If multiple TSO come at him he will try to deflect it, thats what i belive and you cant "prove" me wrong cause its an opinion 😂
If he sees them in slow motion, why tf would he try to deflect them, when he ca just MOVE OUT THE WAY

Back