• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can the knight stop the infinite tsukuyomi? Arthur vs Madara

Arthur Boyle vs One Rinnegan Madara Uchiha.
Speed is =
10 meters apart
Bloodlusted.
Battle takes place on Soul Eaters moon
Arhur has knowledge on Limbo and how dangerous TSO is.

eecad0a614baf9e3ec700e17316565d5f48ce15e.jpg
200_s.gif

Bringer of World Peace - 2 (@YoutubeForKing, @Pain_to12)
Dragon slaying Knight - 0
Incon - 0

Last edited:
Madara scales 39.1 Zettatons
Arthur scales to 59.44 Zettatons.

Arthur is Class P
Madara is Class T

Arthur has far better range as madara's range is only with inf tsukuyomi which is restricted

They both have really good hax.
I'd give the edge to Madara however as he has
  • Limbo Clone (1 alternate version of himself with the same AP, Speed and hax just without the TSO. Plus he is completely invisible and you can't sense them unless you can sense/see beings in other dimensions/planes of existence)
  • Danger Sense via Sage Mode
  • Paralysis
  • Mind Manip
  • TSO hax (Reality Manip, Matter manip, Energy Manip, Transmutation, Power null, Space-Time Manip, Existence Erasure)
  • Soul Manipulation
  • Low-Mid Regen (Arthur also has this although his takes time he can't Regen mid fight like Madara can, it took Madara a couple seconds to Regen from being split in half, it took Arthur days.)

Arthur has
  • Creation
  • Dura neg
  • Reality Manip
  • Resilient Immortality
  • Teleportation
  • Instinctive Reaction

In terms of skill, iq and biq they all go too Madara pretty easily. Should Arthur fight Madara the way he fought dragon he wont be regenerating at the end.

Last edited:
This is a stomp
What will be Arthur's win con exactky?
Using creation, Dura neg, info manip and his resilience immortality to kill Madara. If he attacks Madara's brain it will kill him so thats a valid wincon.
Ill give Arthur information on the TSO so he knows about it and Madara doesn't usually start with Genjutsu, its on soul eaters moon so i doubt he can even use inf tsukuyomi.

Last edited:
Using exactly?
how exactly?
, Dura neg
regen also, madara is not a statue
, info manip
how exactly
and his resilience immortality to kill Madara
he gets erased
. If he attacks Madara's brain it will kill him so thats a valid wincon.
That will a stretch, Madera is more skilled and also stronger
Ill give Arthur information on the TSO so he knows about it and Madara doesn't usually start with Genjutsu, its on soul eaters moon so i doubt he can even use inf tsukuyomi but incase he can ill restrict it.
Not to even mention limbo

The moment you restrict abilities this is now fun and games

how exactly?
Ill wait for FF reps to come.
regen also, madara is not a statue
Arthur often aims for the head and madara cannot regen from that.
he gets erased
Gave him knowledge on tso, it wont stop him from getting erased but he wont get surpised by it and he has instinctive reaction to help him evade.
That will a stretch, Madera is more skilled and also stronger

Not to even mention limbo
Madara is stronger but not by a lot. He is more skilled by a lot tho fs.
Instinctive reaction helps with Limbo and Arthur cancels out any analytical prediction that Madara has.
I can lower a tier for Madara so he doesn't have 4 limbo only 1 and so that he cant use inf tsukuyomi, plus madara would only be half as strong as he is now making arthur stronger

Ill wait for FF reps to come.
I am the FF reps dear
Arthur often aims for the head and madara cannot regen from that.
No arthur does not do that, once or twice, yes, but he just slices and dices normally
Gave him knowledge on tso, it wont stop him from getting erased but he wont get surpised by it and he has instinctive reaction to help him evade.

Madara is stronger but not by a lot. He is more skilled by a lot tho fs.
Instinctive reaction helps with Limbo and Arthur cancels out any analytical prediction that Madara has.
I can lower a tier for Madara so he doesn't have 4 limbo only 1 and so that he cant use inf tsukuyomi, plus madara would only be half as strong as he is now making arthur stronger
The moment you restrict abilities, this is now a fun and games something and the match cannot be added.

I am the FF reps dear

No arthur does not do that, once or twice, yes, but he just slices and dices normally

The moment you restrict abilities, this is now a fun and games something and the match cannot be added.
Im not restricting anything. Ill use low 5-b+ madara who is 30 something zettatons instead of 5-b madara who is 70 zettatons. I'm simply saying if its likely for madara to use inf tsukuyomi mid fight ill use a different tier of him

That once or twice would be the shots killing madara. And arthur would most likely go for a vital point once he sees how good madaras regen is

Im not restricting anything. Ill use low 5-b+ madara who is 30 something zettatons instead of 5-b madara who is 70 zettatons. I'm simply saying if its likely for madara to use inf tsukuyomi mid fight ill use a different tier of him
No it is unlikely.
That still leaves limbo. Who arthur has zero counter for

Changed it to one rinnegan madara so now arthur takes everything physically and remember he cancels madara's analytical prediction.
Madara only has 1 limbo clone now and limbo isn't always out there is a time limit and a cool down so arthur would have to attack during said cool down and given his immortal resilience he can pull it off. This isn't a stomp now.
I think its more likely for arthur to win this now and his wincon doesn't really change all he has to do is kill madara by attacking his head

Changed it to one rinnegan madara so now arthur takes everything physically and remember he cancels madara's analytical prediction.
How exactly?
Madara only has 1 limbo clone now and limbo isn't always out there is a time limit and a cool down so arthur would have to attack during said cool down and given his immortal resilience he can pull it off. This isn't a stomp now.
No he can't pull it off, and still all the limbo needs is a moment, that's all.
Gets near, stabs him.
madara ends with TSO
I think its more likely for arthur to win this now and his wincon doesn't really change all he has to do is kill madara by attacking his head
How? Madara is a statue?

How? Madara is a statue?
Its still a wincon. I never said madara was a statue, dragon wasn't a statue yet arthur still beat him, stop with this moot argument.
How exactly?
No idea but on his page it says he resist it, i never read the whole manga only the dragon fight.
No he can't pull it off, and still all the limbo needs is a moment, that's all.
Gets near, stabs him.
madara ends with TSO
Instinctive reaction helps with tso.
And as far as i remember Limbo only ever used physical attacks with no weapons. I could be wrong tho.
Arthur is now stronger than madara AP wise and he is class P while madara's limbo is only class T so he aint holding him down.
Even if you say instinctive reaction wont help against limbo it will help against TSO which i gave Arthur knowledge on already so he knows how dangerous it is.
Like Arthur literally has a whole fighting style based on instinctive reaction
  • No-Self: Arthur shuts his mind down and fights using only instinctive reactions.
You can even argue this might help incase madara decides to go back down to his sharingan and put Arthur under a genjutsu.

VAfyqhh.jpg

Arthur can take a lot of damage and keep fighting, he was split in half and had holes in his body. Even if he gets snuck by one of Madara's attacks he can still survive it depending on where it lands and with flight him loosing his lower body wouldn't really affect his mobility.

You keep saying this is a stomp but it aint, unlikely =/= stomp. I think madara wins this but you can definitely make a case for arthur. And considering what you said ill just take it as a vote for madara.

Last edited:
No idea but on his page it says he resist it, i never read the whole manga only the dragon fight.
Analytical Prediction & Telepathy (Snuck up and slashed Giovanni, who can read thoughts and sense intent)

You do realize that he faced a different type of Analytical Prediction right which functions completely different to the one he's facing right now.

You're claiming that since he resists a specific kind of Analytical Prediction (Reading Thoughts and Sensing Intentions) he should be able to cancel out different kinds of Analytical Prediction.

Analytical Prediction & Telepathy (Snuck up and slashed Giovanni, who can read thoughts and sense intent)

You do realize that he faced a different type of Analytical Prediction right which functions completely different to the one he's facing right now.

You're claiming that since he resists a specific kind of Analytical Prediction (Reading Thoughts and Sensing Intentions) he should be able to cancel out different kinds of Analytical Prediction.
I didn't read the whole thing
He still has his wincon. And madara's analytical comes from his sharingan and when he fights in this form he doesn't use it.
He has his sage mode which senses danger but thats it

Back