• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Madara Vs Garou.
BLOODLUSTED 😈
Inf tsukuyomi is restricted.
Both 5-C
SBA otherwise
Garou is at his peak (Final/Third Post Sage-Centipede Form) Madara is at his Peak (Dual Rinnegan plus sharingan).
They start 10 meters apart.
High_resolution_wallpaper_background_ID_77700074942-1200x750.jpg

Madara downscales from 201 Exatons.
Notable Wincons - Existence Erasure, low godly regen neg, duraneg and unblockable TSO. Mind Manip, 5 layers or more with genjutsu. Limbo beating TF outa garou and fully destroying his brain

Madara Advantages.
  • Has more likely wincons
  • Has a 2-3x Strength and AP advantage.
  • Has 4 clones from another dimension that garou cant sense or see.
  • Has far more abilities at his disposal.
  • Has better Regen feats.
  • Has Sharingan Precog (And possibly sage mode precog as well)

One-Punch-Man-Chapter-164-Release-Date-1024x588.jpg

Garou scales to 69 Exatons.
Notable Wincons - Fully destroying Edo madara's brain with either, Dura Neg, or somehow producing enough energy from a blast.

Garou Advantages
  • Has a 2x speed advantage. (Garou is 4.35c and madara dowscales from only 2.11c)
  • WAY more skilled. (AP difference isn't that important as he can send madara's own physical attacks back at him and probably wont be hit physically because of his skill, though sharingan could help)
  • Has a lot more range with his shockwaves

The ghost of the Uchiha - 3 (@Pain_to12 @Lightning_XXI @YoutubeForKing )
The Human Monster - 3 (@Phoenks @Tural2004 @Kachon123 )
Incon - 0

Last edited:
Madara hax stomps or Garou blitzes (In a weaker state he blitzed someone 2x faster than Madara, so there's no reason to assume he can't blitz Madara as well).

Madara hax stomps or Garou blitzes (In a weaker state he blitzed someone 2x faster than Madara, so there's no reason to assume he can't blitz Madara as well).
2 different forms of precog plus he shares vision with 4 other clones that also have 2 different forms of precog. Still a valid argument though.

I dont see how destroying madara's brain is gonna stop him from regenerating
Low-Mid is regenerating from only limited brain damage. So it would be a NLF so assume that madara could respawn from his brain being destroyed, same with garou

2 different forms of precog plus he shares vision with 4 other clones that also have 2 different forms of precog. Still a valid argument though.

Low-Mid is regenerating from only limited brain damage. So it would be a NLF so assume that madara could respawn from his brain being destroyed, same with garou
Im pretty sure his regen is low godly tho?

Okay but like...

4x FTL <<< Perfected Fist Garou < First Form < Second Form < Third Form < Final Form

I don't think his precog is working lol. He gets blitzed instantly unless speed is equalized.

Is this spamable? Because madara has ALOT of wood it covered the entire planet
And while doing that he can still move so while garou is dealing with that madara has his limbo clones meteors etc

Is this spamable? Because madara has ALOT of wood it covered the entire planet
And while doing that he can still move so while garou is dealing with that madara has his limbo clones meteors etc
I never said Garou wins. All I'm saying is he has an answer for deep forest emergence

Okay but like...

4x FTL <<< Perfected Fist Garou < First Form < Second Form < Third Form < Final Form

I don't think his precog is working lol. He gets blitzed instantly unless speed is equalized.
No, not all of his transormations amp speed. First he did speed, then strength, then adding arms and whatnot.
But ill take this as your vote for garou, im not = speed as if i do madara stomps

No, not all of his transormations amp speed. First he did speed, then strength, then adding arms and whatnot.
But ill take this as your vote for garou, im not = speed as if i do madara stomps
Garou is constantly growing stronger and faster through his transformations. He just didn't specifically amplify his speed every time.

If you don't equal speed, this is a blitz as Garou in a far slower and weaker state blitzed PS who is himself double Madara's speed. Even ignoring his later evolutions, this will still be the case.

Wait wait wait, you can't restrict powers like the Infinite Tsukuyomi, only those that are on a different Tier from the character's physical AP

Garou sends energy within his body destroying his organs. Garou will also only get faster and stronger which will give him the chance to eventually one shot with pure AP as well.

Garou is constantly growing stronger and faster through his transformations. He just didn't specifically amplify his speed every time.

If you don't equal speed, this is a blitz as Garou in a far slower and weaker state blitzed PS who is himself double Madara's speed. Even ignoring his later evolutions, this will still be the case.
i personally believe sharingan would stop that. It gives the user the ability to literally see in slow motion, and then he should have sage mode, which would warn him before garou attacks. I see him using a TSO shield and garou ends up attacking it and killing himself.

Plus i think all of madaras limbo clones use genjutsu so if garou hits madara and then he thinks madara's down, his limbo clones could genjutsu him.

Garou sends energy within his body destroying his organs. Garou will also only get faster and stronger which will give him the chance to eventually one shot with pure AP as well.
He reaches a limit, and he perfomed the 2 exaton feat during his second to last transformation.

i personally believe sharingan would stop that. It gives the user the ability to literally see in slow motion, and then he should have sage mode, which would warn him before garou attacks. I see him using a TSO shield and garou ends up attacking it and killing himself.

Plus i think all of madaras limbo clones use genjutsu so if garou hits madara and then he thinks madara's down, his limbo clones could genjutsu him.
Can he even react in time? PS couldn't and he was 2x faster than Madara.

Anyway, voting Madara

While Garou is faster, Madara has a handful of abilities that will aid him like his precogs and speed amps, and at first he is not only stronger, but also has a good regen to heal from most of Garou's attacks, said attacks that usually don't go for the head

With that, his Genjutsus and (most importantly) the Limbos clones, I can see him having the best chances. Garou can't sense them, can't see them, and they will be able to take him down since Madara starts with a good AP advantage
if i dont madara uses it off rip.
I wouldn't jump into that conclusion, IT isn't your average Sharingan Genjutsu, but a whole moon based projection that takes time to shoot, it's almost useless here in this battle since Garou is already faster than him. But yeah, you can't ban it, but like I said, not a problem

He reached a limit when he fought saitama.

PS doesn't have 5 seperate set of eyes with precog and danger sense 😑
Saitama is 4-A

And also MFTL

Please don't use Saitama as a point.

That man is an outlier until Cosmic garou and even then the fight doesn't finish yet so new feats and statement can appear at anytime.

whats stopping Garou from speed ramping, though I def think Madara takes this one from the start, but Imma listen to arguments

Back