• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The King wants his throne back (Ikki vs Jin Mo-Ri Redux) Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackcurrant91 said:
Ikki can also Madoka to reflect his Re-Taekwondo attacks back at him.
This version of Ikki uses Madoka to store the attacks force into his muscles and his next attack uses that force but he will take the damage if his muscles siff for a moment.It's not a good move for him here, especially since Jin likes to use combos with his attacks

Because he was extremely pissed off at him. He wanted to end the fight instantly. He had seen Taek fight and he knew exactly what he could do. If Mori has no prior knowledge he has never ever done this before.

Ikki can stat amp to x 10 with a thought so I don't see why this accpuncture x8 means that he instantly one ***** Ikki.

There is no way Mori crosses 4km before Ikki realises how stupidly fast Mori is and stat amps to keep up.

Mori was also going to use acupuncture against Ilpyo's team but he broke his finger. Also, halfway through Ilpyo's fight, he realized that meridian points don't require the use of his finger, just knowing where to hit.

Fight starts. Mori stat amps, rushes at Ikki. Info analysis plus precog plus seeing how much faster he is means Ikki is likely to stat amp himself. Ikki is 2 times faster in his stat amp and likely stronger. I don't see how Mori just doesn't get speed blitzed if he goes all out instantly.

Blackcurrant91 said:
Ikki can stat amp to x 10 with a thought so I don't see why this accpuncture x8 means that he instantly one ***** Ikki.

There is no way Mori crosses 4km before Ikki realises how stupidly fast Mori is and stat amps to keep up.
Except that said 8x boost goes off before Ikki uses his, so Jin has at least some time to do stuff at 8x speed where Ikki can't do shit in response.

they don't start 4km away tho. they're just like, an inch outside of each other's max range which isn't anywhere near that long iirc

Blackcurrant91 said:
Fight starts. Mori stat amps, rushes at Ikki. Info analysis plus precog plus seeing how much faster he is means Ikki is likely to stat amp himself. Ikki is 2 times faster in his stat amp and likely stronger. I don't see how Mori just doesn't get speed blitzed if he goes all out instantly.
the fact that a 10x boost is only 1.2 times better than an 8x boost? I don't know where your math is coming from here, but the difference isn't that meaningful

Neither of those take very long, especially when Ikki will sit there for even an extremely short time frame just analysing Jin

Blackcurrant91 said:
His clone did that but against a person who teleported across an island via a technique called Bo bup which he was shown to be able to use since the first few chapters and against Commissioner R

Jin and Ikki go for the poke and think respectively. By the time Ikki has amped himself, Jin either would've also just done so or have already done so, even if for barely any time at all.

That makes no sense. Ikki can easily precog what his accupuncture does by seeing him do it. Ikki then instantly uses his better version of a stat amp and speed blitzes. I don't see how Mori can do anything here.

Way I see it, this is a x8 stat amp vs a x 10 stat amp for two characters at the same skill level roughly.

Blackcurrant91 said:
That makes no sense. Ikki can easily precog what his accupuncture does by seeing him do it. Ikki then instantly uses his better version of a stat amp and speed blitzes. I don't see how Mori can do anything here.
seeing someone doing something isn't precog lol....but I get what you mean't I think

He uses his info analysis plus precog to see what the affects of his accupuncture are and stat amps to keep up. He would absolutely do this in character.

Blackcurrant91 said:
He uses his info analysis plus precog to see what the affects of his accupuncture are and stat amps to keep up. He would absolutely do this in character.
That would only be possible if Jin stood still once he used accupuncture unless Base Ikki can see someone who blitz him by 8x

Not really. Ikki can stat amp with a thought. With his precog+info analysis means their stat amps likely go off at the exact same time.

That could work but first you said Ikki would precog and info analysis to read what Jin's accupuncture does and then stat amp but you switch it to Ikki stat amps and then precog and info analysis.Which version is most likely to happen?According to your words the first scenario is something he would absolutely do in character

No I intended to say he would stat amp once he realises what his accupuncture would do. He would never stat amp and then precog/info analysis. My bad if I wasn't clear. Info analysis and precog plus his stat amp is via thought and he doesn't have to touch himself means their stat amps would go off at the same time.

I just realized, I don't think the 2x difference wouldn't even make a real difference here with Jin's tankiness and his time length with accupuncture which is hours compared to Ikki's minute for 10x and a second for 100x.What can Ikki do during this period anyway since there roughly equal?

His blows send shockwaves through an opponents body which Mori is very resistant to but also via the virtue of having a sword. If he lands any blows on Mori they all have the potential to remove a limb etc.

Blackcurrant91 said:
His blows send shockwaves through an opponents body which Mori is very resistant to but also via the virtue of having a sword. If he lands any blows on Mori they all have the potential to remove a limb etc.
Yea the shockwaves won't do much to Jin and the sword being dangerous by the virtue of being a sword and cutting things is nothing new to Jin since he faces enemies constantly who have various weapons and swords or have attacks that cuts better than swords,even way early on in the series.Anything else?

There's also his secret sword techniques which basically amp his AP. For example he was struggling against opponents not even being able to crack them than he uses a secret sword and one-shots.

It's kinda NLF to say he won't get cut up by sword attacks at a higher AP then his dura. He has fought opponents skilled with swords but not one twice as fast and twice as strong (potentially as I am unsure of their calcs)

Blackcurrant91 said:
It's kinda NLF to say he won't get cut up by sword attacks at a higher AP then his dura. He has fought opponents skilled with swords but not one twice as fast and twice as strong (potentially as I am unsure of their calcs)
It's not, Q killed Jin with a cutting attack from his borrowed power that can casually cut buildings and his body wasn't cut, just his clothes then Jin somehow resurrected (thinking about mentioning that Sir ovens as a ability addition)

EmperorRorepme said:
There's also his secret sword techniques which basically amp his AP. For example he was struggling against opponents not even being able to crack them than he uses a secret sword and one-shots.
Jin has similiar techniques (that's literally how renewal taekwondo works and how he uses it). are they labled on Ikki's profile with a description?

Also im 95% sure (Earl would have to confirm) that Ikki can go Rasetsu even during Shura if he realises he isn't doing any meaningful damage to Mori and easily blitzes/one shots.

@EmperorRorepme

Which ones are they?If you don't mind me asking.

@Blackcurrant91

I don't doubt that but he would need to time it right since it only last a second and would put him out of the fight once it's used and Mori would have likely gotten some accupuctures off already preventing the use of his body or body part.

Blackcurrant91 said:
Also im 95% sure (Earl would have to confirm) that Ikki can go Rasetsu even during Shura if he realises he isn't doing any meaningful damage to Mori and easily blitzes/one shots.
He did that both against Touka and against stella in their last match.

@Blackcurrant91

If Ikki isn't paralyzed by then

@EmperorRorepme

It might be a problem, but I need more details on the attack to know for sure

Well he basically focuses his power on the tip of his sword and thrusts at high speeds.

―With the right hand that he was drawing back with all his strength, he unleashed a forward stab. A flash of steel that broke the sound barrier took flight.

It wasn't an ordinary thrust. Arm strength, leg strength, charging power―more than Ikki's superhuman body mastery, the vector of all of his power was focused on the point of his sword, a technique that forced out his highest offensive ability. This was the secret technique that boasted the strongest offensive ability among the Worst One's seven secret swords.

"The first secret sword―Saigeki!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back