• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shana VS Ikki (Shana Climbing the Ladder of Success)

I don't know what NEP means but ikki easily has a type 4 acausality and has become the concept of the slash he will be able to kill him in a conceptual state.
Bruh

Nonexistent Physiology

Ikki doesn't have these things here, they are in his later key when he becomes a Desperado.

Now that I think about it, Shana godstomps with Fuzetsu alone. I'll wait for more Rakudai supporters.

I'm not familiar with Ikki past the anime, but he'd have to
a) be able to acknowledge Shana's existence despite her non-existence,
b) be able to move inside the Fūzetsu spell

As Ikki is considered a human who lives in a world that generally abides by the rules of a human-like universe, Shana's non-existence would be in effect for him. He'd need a way to go past that non-existence to acknowledge her, otherwise, from his perspective, he would be standing by himself.
Shana can regulate her non-existence, as she can make herself exist in the eyes of human-like existences if she desires, but she'd have no reason to in a combat scenario where her task is "defeat Ikki".

As Ikki is considered a human who lives in a world that generally abides by the rules of a human-like universe, Shana's non-existence would be in effect for him. He'd need a way to go past that non-existence to acknowledge her, otherwise, from his perspective, he would be standing by himself.
Shana can regulate her non-existence, as she can make herself exist in the eyes of human-like existences if she desires, but she'd have no reason to in a combat scenario where her task is "defeat Ikki".
I don't think Ikki can do anything here. Shana should be able to kill Ikki with anything. Quick question; is Fuzetsu passive or active? I am going to have her fight The Hunter for 3rd 8-A spot.

Fuzetsu is an active spell. Hopefully the details and rules of how it works that are listed on her profile are clear. It's not the easiest technique to understand.

Ikki become a desperado is no longer bound by anything based on causation, fate and is outside the cause and effect of the world so more about the normal universe of humans that will change any doubt that shana can interact with type 4 acausalite ikki will be able to touch non-existence he has already deleted all the fate pages that showed defeat on his part you should find out what the desperado is you will see that he is also op

Back