• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, at the moment unless Anos has some specific 4-D mind resistance, Mori can affect concept types 2 and 3, and Information type 2.

So I don't think that just Type 1 concept resistance actually... does anything?
Yes he has specific 4D mind resistance.

It's less about NPI than it is about conceptual manipulation (it's not that the mind is inside the source but that the source is the mind itself) so Type 1 CM resistance actually goes a long way here

But tatsumi is downplaying.
Wanking is a sin. All things are merely infinitesimal parts of the almighty brilliance that is Equis thus raising their level to be equal to his is sacrilege.

Join me brethren as we thread the path of thorns that is downplay as we grow closer to Equis

Well I have no idea wat Mori's first moves are but he has 4-D Fate, Law, Causality Manipulation, and Existence Erasure.

Nirvana Mori does not have a first move since he's never fought. But he does have precognition, telepathy, and info analysis all of which are 4-D. He'd probably start with either of those to see Anos' kit before making a first move.

109112486_p0_master1200.png

Doesn't MEoCD even destroy powers that have already affected Anos? I'm pretty sure MEoCD can destroy the best things Mori has (Fate Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Physics Manipulation, Mind hax, Casuality Manipulation).

Wait, now that I see it, MEoCD has all of Venuz's abilities and resistances? If Anos uses MEoCD that seems like a stomp to me.

Doesn't MEoCD even destroy powers that have already affected Anos? I'm pretty sure MEoCD can destroy the best things Mori has (Fate Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Physics Manipulation, Mind hax, Casuality Manipulation).
I mean but it's debatable he even uses that first according to the supporters. Meanwhile Mori just does his stuff with a thought.

It's actually simple, even though the source (and the mind) himself is type 3 concept, he can resist this because he can resist the type 1 conceptual level of mind hax and other things, most of those abilities are type 1 conceptual level (unless it's Madness manip type 3, that's another topic.) Other than that, if Mori has nothing to answer here, Anos will badly crush him, just like Man City scoring 4 goals on Real Madrid without any mercy.

dd875b347c1faf01d062773951570b502ee60966.gif

Back