• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
I'm not sure why I suddenly thought of this, it just happened, and I said "huh, I wonder how that'd go down."

-

Mori Jin, the True God of Prophecy VS Anos Voldigoad, the Demon King of Tyranny

-

NTUORF2.png
gPfEN20.png

Peak Versions • Speed Equalized

Mori: :
Anos: :
Inconclusive: :

Last edited:
Ok, one slight adjustment. Anos no longer starts with Ven.

What is Anos' starting move?

Currently Anos has his Chaotic eyes which has same Abilities as Venozdonor and even AP and range so having it or not it shouldn't matter.
I mean, but is that his starting move? I removed Ven because if he started with Ven he'd most likely use that first.

But without it I think his starting move would be more varied, considering, he has like every ability ever.

Ok, one slight adjustment. Anos no longer starts with Ven.

What is Anos' starting move?
Probably tests mori out to see what he is capable of. Spams danmaku of attacks (fire & lightning) so how does mori respond?

Edit: It looks like Mori doesn't have sufficient resistance to even Anos weakest magic eyes but giving him the benefit of doubt, how does Mori respond to the danmaku?

Last edited:
Mori has passive 4-D mind hax. If Anos' resistance to mind stuff isn't 4-D, he instantly wants to worship Mori, suck his dick, then kills himself when Mori says "die lol".

I mean, but is that his starting move? I removed Ven because if he started with Ven he'd most likely use that first.
He would analyse Mori. Most likely spams some spells and tests him out of they doens't work he would go for his sword.
But without it I think his starting move would be more varied, considering, he has like every ability ever.
If he analyses Mori has more AP. I'm going with either he uses Sword or eye instantly.

Tatsumi downplaying, literally what Anos uses the most are his eyes and now that I added the chaotic eyes even more.
Nah, he won't whip out the Chaotic eyes immediately unless Mori responds with some chief god shenanigans, I doubt he'll use mauve eye's immediately too unless the monkey king chooses to actively mess with laws, concepts and fate

if anus doesn't have resistance to passive 4D mind hax without venuz he is fked
unless he has his own passive mori doesn't resist

Does Anos (hahah), even have the range necesary to nuke Mori? Otherwise He is only destroying 1/2 of Mori (you know...Because He is ******* Omnipresent), trying to delay the inevitably moment Mori slaps him, with a hax he doesn't resist

He would analyse Mori. Most likely spams some spells and tests him out of they doens't work he would go for his sword.

If he analyses Mori has more AP. I'm going with either he uses Sword or eye instantly.
Nah, he won't whip out the Chaotic eyes immediately unless Mori responds with some chief god shenanigans, I doubt he'll use mauve eye's immediately too unless the monkey king chooses to actively mess with laws, concepts and fate
Literally a few months ago I stated that Anos in battle does not hold back if he is not in the militia world and therefore does not retract when using his chaotic eyes, in battles the same thing would happen.

And passive? Eques passives are scarier than the ones shown in this thread and MEoCD destroyed them lmao.
This magic eye can make events that will certainly happen and/or already happened never happen, by destroying reason and creating a logical contradiction, therefore unilaterally winning. In other words, as one possible use of this magic eye, Anos can destroy a power after the power already affected him, by destroying the reason of the power and creating a logical contradiction, therefore unilaterally winning, and subsequently nullifying the power's effect as if he was never even affected to begin with; e.g. Destroyed Eques
Someone needs to pull up with the passive "remove Phoenks from the kitchen" hax immediately.
Let's create a CRT to remove that wanked ability.

Literally a few months ago I stated that Anos in battle does not hold back if he is not in the militia world and therefore does not retract when using his chaotic eyes, in battles the same thing would happen.

And passive? Eques passives are scarier than the ones shown in this thread and MEoCD destroyed them lmao.
Let me downplay a little, wank and downplay are 2 sides of a coin. I'm rolling with tactics early volumes Anos goes with

yeah 3D mind hax won't work but 4D would
if Anos had venuz rn it wouldn't have worked
He resists 4D mind hax, the hax being 4D makes no difference. The mind is a persons source (concept) so mori needs feats of conceptual mind manipulation. Got shivers while writing this, almost sounded like Dr. wank

He resists 4D mind hax, the hax being 4D makes no difference. The mind is a persons source (concept) so mori needs feats of conceptual mind manipulation. Got shivers while writing this, almost sounded like Dr. wank
IIRC the Mind in GoH is inside something called a Core which is information and concept as well. But it's type 2 and 3.

Is Source type 1?

Source is type 3 concept but can resist Type 1 hahahaha. But well, there's a CRT planned to upgrade sources to all types.
Well, at the moment unless Anos has some specific 4-D mind resistance, Mori can affect concept types 2 and 3, and Information type 2.

So I don't think that just Type 1 concept resistance actually... does anything?

IIRC the Mind in GoH is inside something called a Core which is information and concept as well. But it's type 2 and 3.

Is Source type 1?
There are different types of Core Elements. One is the Core of an individual which is a Type 3 Concept, and the other is the Core of wider concepts of reality. Hence it is Type 3 and 2, since both of these can be manipulated.

Well, at the moment unless Anos has some specific 4-D mind resistance, Mori can affect concept types 2 and 3, and Information type 2.

Well, I can't tell. The most I can argue is actually in battle Anos start with either Venuz, Mauve or Chaotic Eyes. So you got the P&A of them, Venuz being passive and Chaotic Eyes insane defense + passives.

But tatsumi is downplaying.

CM type 1 based mind Resistance. Yeah it does matter.

Back